Doan, homerun and self inflicted ass wound at the same time?

Old December 4th 03, 08:20 PM
Kane

Default Doan, homerun and self inflicted ass wound at the same time?

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 11:21:51 -0800, Doan wrote:

On 4 Dec 2003, Kane wrote:

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 14:19:18 -0800, Doan wrote:

So Doan, you think that spanking is not a form of beating. I

think
that you have been asked a valid question:

Just what is the difference between spanking and beating?

It is based on the "reasonable person" standard.

Just where does the boundary lie?

It is where a "reasonable" person said it is.

Where did the reasonable person say it was?

If you have to ask, you're not a "reasonable" person! ;-)

I predicted you go there.

Your response demonstrates your attempt to divert from the question.
So, in kindest regard for your credibility, I'll pose the question
again:

Where did the reasonable person say it was?

I, logic impaired as I am, surely don't know. Won't you help me out?

Is this anything like, "I don't know modern art but I know what I
like" kind of reasonableness?

I know you are a busy man, but could you take a moment and answer a
few questions, like the above, with directness?

The is the same question
in the 80's with regard to pornography. Where do draw the line?

Really? It is? Okay, tell us the scientifically supported

definition
of pornography, or admit that there is no fixed definition of the

line
between spanking and abuse, and you can include an apology for the
logic impairment remark about anti spanking zealots.

It's no use to stuff logic into the anti-spanking zealotS; they have

no
common-sense. :-)

Folks, it's commonly called a "choking weasel." Aren't they cuuuuuute?

Seeing as you appear to suffer a bit of logic impairment yourself.

You don't see me turning into an anti-spanking zealotS yet! ;-)

Yes. What a spectacle that would be. A child turning into an adult.

Hardly see it anymore.

"reasonable person" R R R R ...Good'un, child, good'un.

There is none in the anti-spanking zealotS' "dream" land! ;-)

Oh...that smarts. How clever.

Doan

Or, we can ask you to provide something more than a guess like

yours,
something more in line with what you demand of others and won't

accept
when presented even with scientific proof.

You meant 'cargo-cult' science! ;-)

You meant like the good Medical doctor that has decided that the only
proper pursuit of research in social science is to do medical
experiments on unwilling human child subjects?

Sure, THAT's not Cargo Cult Science.....R R R R

That's Weasel Peer Review.

Or stop being an ass.

That is where your mouth is?

No room. The Plant takes up all the space in the ^( position.

It's really entirely up to you and always has been.

Kane

Certainly! :-)

Yes, I'd have to give you a win on that one, as you are, after all,
the captain of your own ship when it comes to deciding if you are an
ass.

Your increasingly childish comebacks are an indicator of your opinion
of yourself, and your inability to conceal it from the reader.

It's been nice watching you expose yourself, and bite yourself in the
ass.

But I must rest now...R R R R. The pain, you see, is killin' me. My
ribs, oh, my ribs. ... r r r r

Doan

Kane