Goethe vs. 'Scientific underpinnings of govt agencies' (Carol Towarnicky, Daily News)

Old September 26th 04, 04:39 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Goethe vs. 'Scientific underpinnings of govt agencies' (Carol Towarnicky, Daily News)

GOETHE vs. "SCIENTIFIC UNDERPINNINGS OF GOVT AGENCIES"

"Messing around with the scientific underpinnings of government agencies
threatens our lives and health."
--Carol Towarnicky, chief editorial writer, Philadelphia Daily News
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...utput=g plain

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access; see below)

Carol Towarnicky
Knight Ridder Newspapers
Philadelphia Daily News
400 North
Broad Street
Philadelphia, Pa. 19130

Carol,

Sorry to be pedantic but...

Cultural authorities who run government agencies do so - first and
foremost - for DOLLARS - not science.

Cultural authorities do even unscientific things to keep dollars flowing to
them...

Cultural authorities will even direct law enforcement agencies to allow
murder and mayhem/violation of laws to keep dollars flowing to them.

Johann Wolfgang Goethe (1749-1832) put it this way:

"Thus I say that most men only care for science so far as they get a living
by it, and they worship even error when it affords them a subsistence."

Politics is the crooked game that allows cultural authorities to engage in
error-worship-via-government agency.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

POSTSCRIPT

Carol, whereas you mention that "lives and health" are threatened, I note
that "murder and mayhem" are being allowed...

I recently notified my UCLA fraternity "brothers" that OBs are knowingly
closing birth canals up to 30% and asphyxiating babies at birth to rob blood
from them.

I notified them that my UCLA fraternity "brother" Bill Hodgman (a chief
deputy DA) is failing to take action to stop these obvious (sometimes fatal)
crimes against mothers and babies.

I suggested that MAYBE "Brother" Bill Hodgman just didn't get my emails...

I'm HOPING "Brother" Bill just never saw my emails - but I suspect "Brother"
Bill's problem is fear that *his* flow of dollars will be cut off if he
speaks up to cut the flow of dollars to MD-obstetricians committing the
massive crimes^^^.

^^^Some have called it the medico-"legal" "just us" system.

Again, I hope I'm wrong.

Being a reporter/editorial writer, maybe you could contact "Brother" Bill
and ask the reason for his silence and report your findings in the
Philadelphia Daily News?

Anyway, here is my recent Open Letter to my "brothers" at Theta Delta Chi
(Psi Deut/UCLA)...

PREGNANT THETA DELTS? (Any women in the fraternity yet?)

See below...

DR. GASTALDO UPDATES HIS "BROTHERS"...

"[UCLA] Theta Delta Chi is about to publish the next issue of the 'Psi Deut
News', the official alumni newsletter...Please take a moment to reply to
this email and send a quick note about what you're doing these days . . .
career...whatever you like."
--Theta Delta Chi (Psi Deut/UCLA) to Gastaldo

Todd Gastaldo BS Biochem 1975, DC 1979.

A relatively quick note about my career, such as it is...

I authored the definition of chiropractic in three editions of Dorland's
Illustrated Medical Dictionary:"chiropractic...a science of applied
neurophysiologic diagnosis...diagnosis is identification of noxious
irritants to the nervous system...treatment is their removal by the most
conservative means possible..."

Whereas most doctors of chiropractic/DCs adjust spinal subluxations, I
adjust non-spinal (educational) subluxations (no chiropractic license or
degree is required; more on this below)...

My focus is [adjusting] *culture-wide* non-spinal (educational) subluxations
that have
MD-obstetricians engaging in various obvious felonies.

MD-obstetricians a 1) closing birth canals up to 30% and gruesomely
manipulating most babies' spines (pushing with oxytocin; pulling with hands,
forceps, vacuums); 2) slicing vaginas en masse ("episiotomy") -
surgically/fraudulently inferring they are doing everything possible to open
birth canals even as they close birth canals up to 30%; 3) slicing abdomens
en masse (c-section) - surgicially/fraudulently inferring they have DONE
everything possible to open birth canals even as they close birth canals up
to 30%; 4) temporarily asphyxiating babies; immediately amputating
mothers/placentas from babies (immediate cord clamping) thereby cutting off
babies' only source of oxygen/blood - to resuscitate them artificially -
away from the mother. Asphyxiating babies to resuscitate them! ---BIZARRE,
no?

No, I don't think letting babies have "extra" oxygen and blood will solve
all birth problems.

Nor do I think that letting babies have up to 30% of "extra" room in the
birth canal will prevent all c-sections and episiotomies.

But stopping these obvious OB felonies can't hurt.

For my most recent post on the subject...

See OBs amputate mothers, asphyxiate babies (Sheriff Jurkas: Two
crime tips)

PREGNANT WOMEN: To allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%,
stay off your back/butt at delivery as you push your baby
out.

BEWARE THOUGH: Some OBs and CNMwives will let you "try" alternative
delivery positions that allow the birth canal to open the "extra" up to 30%
(side-lying, kneeling, hands-and-knees, etc.); but they will move you back
to semisitting or dorsal (close your birth canal up to 30%) as you push your
baby out.

Incidentally, when babies' shoulders get stuck, OBs KEEP the birth canal
closed - even as they say they are opening it maximally.

See ACOG birth crime video evidence
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2300

"Brothers," I'm taking the time to write this brief sketch of my work so
that Theta Delts (or anyone else) can offer the simple message above to any
pregnant women they know - but also because I am looking for any Theta Delts
(or anyone else) who can help me adjust these medical luxations/stop these
obvious OB felonies NATIONWIDE/WORLDWIDE.

BTW, no chiropractic degree or license is necessary and indeed, Theta Delts
anointed as MDs or DAs would probably be most effective - if they are brave
enough to expose the medio-"legal" "just us" system for what it is - a front
for obvious organized crime.

Yes MDs do many wonderful medical and surgical things, but they have a legal
monopoly on doing medical and surgical things - a monopoly they are grossly
abusing - amid law enforcement silence (see "Brother Bill" below) - to abuse
mothers and babies en masse.

I had no idea when I went to chiropractic college after graduating UCLA that
I was going to have to compete with a massive criminal enterprise
euphemistically called "medical science" - part of the medico-"legal" "just
us" system.

Medicine and Law are the ultimate BIZARRE combined "frat"...

A few last notes - more bizarre "frat" stuff...

I never got into calling everyone a "brother" - seemed hokey - still seems
hokey. And the secret handshake - LOL! I'm still embarrassed to say I
learned it! (You guys can excommunicate me if you want - LOL!)

"Brother" Bill Hodgman - my old roommate at Theta Delta Chi - is now a chief
deputy in one of/the(?) largest prosecutorial law firm in the nation - the
LA County District Attorney's office.

"Brother" Bill Hodgman is remaining silent - babies be damned.

"Brother" Bill is part of the medico-"legal" "just us" system - either that
or he never got my emails - which is yet another reason I am composing this
tome for Psi Deut News...

"Brother" Bill might search his name on the internet; so I'll also post this
to the usenet for global access.

Search http://groups.google.com for "Pregnant Theta Delts? (Dr. Gastaldo
updates his UCLA Theta Delta Chi 'Brothers')..."

For the sake of mothers and babies, do publish this in Psi Deut News...

TRULY BIZARRE! Psi Deut "Brother Bill" - a Chief Deputy DA - is ignoring
massive OB felony activity that sometimes kills mothers and babies.

Or maybe "Brother Bill" just never saw my emails...

Geez I hope that's the case.

Sincerely,

"Brother" Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS Any Theta Delt OBs out there?

ALSO BIZARRE... At my request, the authors of Williams Obstetrics PUBLISHED
"my" biomechanics (of semisitting delivery) - but they left in their text
(in the same paragraph!) the "dorsal widens" bald lie that moved me to
notify them via their publisher...
http://home1.gte.net/gastaldo/part2ftc.html

I say again - OBs are closing birth canals and they are KEEPING birth canals
closed when babies' shoulders get stuck...

See again: ACOG birth crime video evidence
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2300