Secrets to a Better Memory and Better Grades Revealed

Old October 17th 06, 11:52 AM posted to misc.kids
pedro carrera

Default Secrets to a Better Memory and Better Grades Revealed

Remembering information is a skill many students struggle with. It is
not because they were born with or without the ability to remember. The
fact of the matter is, no one has ever taught you HOW to memorize what
you need for tests.
Do you get worried you won't remember anything that you studied the
night before a test?
Imagine getting better grades in school and remembering more of what
you learned with no extra study time. Your natural gifted memory and
The Student's Winning Edge program can make this all a reality for you.
When you put these techniques into practice, you will join the ranks of
students across the country who have found their winning edge, a more
powerful memory. Unlock your own memory potential with this
life-changing course and learn how to memorize all of the information
you need to know for exams!
you will also get some tips on how to maximize your study time and tips
you can use during tests. Once you learn the system, studying and
taking tests will actually become fun!! Your confidence will increase
and so will your grades.
After researching this phenomena, we found that the children were so
much better at learning this memory system because they had a more
vivid imagination. Why couldn't we teach the same system directly to
students? We could, but we decided the best and most beneficial way to
teach students this system was to incorporate examples from their
studies. For instance, we teach adults how to memorize telephone
numbers, but for students we taught them how to memorize dates in
history. We teach adults how to memorize names, but for the students,
we taught them how to memorize the presidents.
http://memorytmxf.blogspot.com/#