I'm bored

Old June 6th 07, 05:55 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers[_2_]

Default I'm bored

I woke this morning at about 6am with definite contractions about 3-5
minutes apart. Having got both children sorted and the tens machine on
they've now pretty much faded. Dh has gone off to do his exam he had set
for today so I'm just wandering around wondering whether I was a bit
premature in sorting everything. Any suggestions for kick starting
contractions again. I'm still getting a few but they're pretty far apart?

Have you got access to homeopathic remedies? I bought th birth kit from
Helios and the booklet tells you which things to take if things stop, or if
contractions are occuring without dilation etc. at least it feels like you
are doing something!

Anne

Old June 7th 07, 01:57 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers[_2_]

"Snugglemonster" wrote in message
ps.com...
Welches when is your due date ?

A week today (14th). Contractions are about every 10 minutes lasting 30-60
seconds at present. Bit frustrated as they were 2-3 minutes apart 6 hours
ago. I was hoping for a nice labour like I had for #2, but then this one
would be due to put in an appearance within a couple of hours.

there is an old saying, something like first slow, 2nd fast, 3rd stop start,
or something like that, but it does seem a common thing for midwives to say
that 3rd labours do seem to be a bit more iffy and unpredictable than 2nd
labours.

Anne

Old June 7th 07, 01:18 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Welches

I woke this morning at about 6am with definite contractions about 3-5
minutes apart. Having got both children sorted and the tens machine on
they've now pretty much faded. Dh has gone off to do his exam he had set for
today so I'm just wandering around wondering whether I was a bit premature
in sorting everything. Any suggestions for kick starting contractions again.
I'm still getting a few but they're pretty far apart?
Debbie
Or maybe the tens machine is working better than I thought...

Old June 7th 07, 01:37 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
NL

Welches wrote:
I woke this morning at about 6am with definite contractions about 3-5
minutes apart. Having got both children sorted and the tens machine on
they've now pretty much faded. Dh has gone off to do his exam he had set for
today so I'm just wandering around wondering whether I was a bit premature
in sorting everything. Any suggestions for kick starting contractions again.
I'm still getting a few but they're pretty far apart?
Debbie
Or maybe the tens machine is working better than I thought...

*labourvibes*

I remember:
- walking
- nipple stimulation
- intercourse
- spicy foods?

Yeah, my brain won't give me more right now.
cu
nicole
Old June 7th 07, 04:27 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Snugglemonster

On Jun 7, 8:37 am, NL wrote:
Welches wrote:
I woke this morning at about 6am with definite contractions about 3-5
I'm still getting a few but they're pretty far apart?
Debbie
Or maybe the tens machine is working better than I thought...

*labourvibes*

I remember:
- walking
- nipple stimulation
- intercourse
- spicy foods?

Yeah, my brain won't give me more right now.
cu
nicole

The DW had a 2 hour long set of sporadic (5, 6, 7, 8 minute pause in
between) contractions 2 weeks prior to delivery. Nothing came of those
of course.

OB ruptured her membranes week before, nothing. Had intercourse that
weekend, nothing. She passed her mucus plug shortly after.. nothing
(most say this is much to do about nothing)

We had intercourse (sorry for the TMI) I think friday/saturday 2 days
before labor... so who knows if that did the trick. She also had a set
of contractions during the week leading up to the labor as well.

Old June 8th 07, 09:29 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Karen \(LG\)

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message

there is an old saying, something like first slow, 2nd fast, 3rd stop
start, or something like that, but it does seem a common thing for
midwives to say that 3rd labours do seem to be a bit more iffy and
unpredictable than 2nd labours.

Anne

Mine were slow (24hr), quicker (9hr), quicker again (7hr), bl**dy ages due
to induction (40hrs) and fastest - emergency c section (2hr!!)

bored Bev Single Parents 1 December 25th 06 12:00 AM
really bored... Bev Single Parents 1 December 24th 06 11:51 PM
bored xkatx Single Parents 0 December 24th 06 06:44 AM
Very early labor/ bored bored bored VENT. JJ Pregnancy 2 July 14th 06 09:51 PM
bored? Leanne Pregnancy 6 June 10th 04 02:29 AM