POPinjay! POPinjay! Where the heck are yah?

Old June 6th 05, 06:09 PM

Default POPinjay! POPinjay! Where the heck are yah?

Damn the day's already half gone or more, and no sign of you.

I need to be reminded about being off topic.

A few ad homs from you brightens my day. Cheer me up.

0:-

Old June 7th 05, 07:10 PM
Pop

I only use you for comic relief, kane; you should know
that by now. Some of us actually have things to do
besides sitting at a keyboard playing with ourselves
and hallucinating about young boys. Have you stopped
beating your kids yet? Have you confessed to your last
crime?

You should

ups.com...

Old June 7th 05, 07:28 PM

Pop wrote:
I only use you for comic relief, kane;

Gee, where have I heard that before?

A key ingredient of high quality creative flaming, POPinjay, is that we
be original. Would you care to have me point out where I've used that
line to describe you, recently? R R R R R

you should know
that by now.

I "should know" what "by now?" What goes on in your addled brain? Nope.
I stay as far away from that as possible.

Only YOU know your true motives, POPinjay, but it's becoming
increasingly clear they aren't the least involved with creating a
"support" function the asfp.

Some of us actually have things to do
besides sitting at a keyboard playing with ourselves
and hallucinating about young boys.

I'm sure you do. Why not stop then, and do some of them?

Have you stopped
beating your kids yet?

That would be tough to do, since I haven't.

Have you confessed to your last
crime?

And what would that be?

You should

Why? I don't do any of the things you insinuate above.

You ran out of clever things to say weeks ago, POPinjay.

Now show us how your post was on topic. Mine was..as you have shown
yourself to be an enemy of foster parents.

Jump around for us some more.

0:-)

ups.com...

Old June 8th 05, 12:55 AM
Pop

You heard it from me, you raving lunatic of a lying
bottom feeding bass turd. lol! As the bass said to
the sucker: Suck it up, will you?

wrote in message
ups.com...

Pop wrote:
[...]

ups.com...

Old June 9th 05, 02:11 AM
PopInJay

Pop wrote:

I only use you for comic relief, kane;

Gee, where have I heard that before?

From me, you poor, pathetic fool. If you have a brain you'd be
more intelligent than, well, than you are now. Don't go away mad ...
Any originality on your part is easy: There aren't many like you,
I"ll sure admit that. I think the maker broke the mold when he
saw what it procuced, if you can call it that. If it looks like a
pile of crap, if it smells ...

[...]

roups.com...