OMG...

Old March 5th 06, 12:31 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default OMG...

We just found out that we're expecting another one...
At least, though, we're now even more on our feet, and much to my own
surprise, things over here are really going very good, and have been for a
little while. Longer than they have ever, anyways...
He's excited, and I am kind of too, but I have all the silly fears of, "Oh,
no... What now?"
Norm HAS cleaned his act up, and that's definitely a good sign and thing for
sure. I've stopped with my nagging and a lot of things that bothered him
that he's voiced before, and I can say the same for him...
I took a HPT the other day, and it came out almost instant as a positive

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old March 5th 06, 02:45 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Well, holy cow! I could swear you just had a baby??!?!?!?!

"xkatx" wrote in message
We just found out that we're expecting another one...
At least, though, we're now even more on our feet, and much to my own
surprise, things over here are really going very good, and have been for a
little while. Longer than they have ever, anyways...
He's excited, and I am kind of too, but I have all the silly fears of,
"Oh, no... What now?"
Norm HAS cleaned his act up, and that's definitely a good sign and thing
for sure. I've stopped with my nagging and a lot of things that bothered
him that he's voiced before, and I can say the same for him...
I took a HPT the other day, and it came out almost instant as a positive

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old March 5th 06, 03:02 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"Tiffany" wrote in message
Well, holy cow! I could swear you just had a baby??!?!?!?!

Yeah, well, she's actually 7 months old today. Still feels and seems
like just yesterday!

"xkatx" wrote in message
We just found out that we're expecting another one...
At least, though, we're now even more on our feet, and much to my own
surprise, things over here are really going very good, and have been for
a little while. Longer than they have ever, anyways...
He's excited, and I am kind of too, but I have all the silly fears of,
"Oh, no... What now?"
Norm HAS cleaned his act up, and that's definitely a good sign and thing
for sure. I've stopped with my nagging and a lot of things that bothered
him that he's voiced before, and I can say the same for him...
I took a HPT the other day, and it came out almost instant as a positive

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old March 5th 06, 04:31 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 00:31:59 GMT, "xkatx"
the following was posted in blue
dry erase marker:

We just found out that we're expecting another one...
At least, though, we're now even more on our feet, and much to my own
surprise, things over here are really going very good, and have been for a
little while. Longer than they have ever, anyways...
He's excited, and I am kind of too, but I have all the silly fears of,
"Oh,
no... What now?"
Norm HAS cleaned his act up, and that's definitely a good sign and thing
for
sure. I've stopped with my nagging and a lot of things that bothered him
that he's voiced before, and I can say the same for him...
I took a HPT the other day, and it came out almost instant as a positive

LOL.. quick work you two! Congratulations! Now take your vitamins and
get some help once in awhile with the kids, housework, cooking, etc!

Well, thanks! I took my vitamins with B every day, no missing at all,
actually. Took them right from the start until he was born, and I even
continued while nursing, although then I had forgotten a day or so every
once in a while... With A, I would always forget. I was probably a lot
busier now than I was before B was born. It ended up being every other day
or whenever I'd remember. Norm would be the one who would often remind me.
The ones I had (or didn't have, rather) with Amie are probably still good
lol
I have yet to feel the need to sit down and relax. Sure, I'm beat most of
the day, but I still seem to manage enough to not feel totally wasted. I
don't feel at all pregnant one bit, but then again, I'm not more than about
5 weeks.
Based on books and pictures online, it's pretty scary looking right now. I
think it looks most like Norm lol

Old March 5th 06, 05:13 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 04:31:04 GMT, "xkatx"
the following was posted in blue
dry erase marker:

. ..
dry erase marker:

[...]

I am already naming your newest addition C. You have A & B...
Looks like Norm, eh? :-)

Haha C might work out, since our names already are BANK (Brandon, Amie,
Norm, Kathryn...) Nothing goes with the "BANK" trend, other than possibly S?
I told him I was picking the name this time, since I haven't picked a name
yet! My friend/aunt named Bran, and Norm picked Amie and Bran wanted
Anna... Which left me out I guess I kind of picked Anna for A, since we
had agreed HE could pick the first name, I'd do the middle name, but I kind
of gave my choice away for B since he was dead set on Anna, for some
reason...
This one is mine for sure, no matter what, and I won't give in on that...
lol
We had actually agreed right from the start on a boy name... I have always
liked the name Jack. I've only known one Jack ever, and it turned out that
Norm's dad's name is Jack... So I suggested, long before A was born, that a
boy name could be Jack Robert (my dad's name is Robert) and Norm agreed, no
fights, nothing. So I think I'd like to stick with that name for a boy, and
I had been thinking maybe Allison Elaine for a girl, since my grandma's name
is Alice (which, I think, is a horrible name, but Allison is close and
sounds nicer, to me) and my mom's middle name is Elaine. I'm also thinking
maybe a 3 name combo of maybe Allison Dawn Elaine (Norm's mom is Donna,
which again is like Alice - yuck for someone who isn't a bit older! lol) but
Norm's brother has a girl named Dawn. I don't know. I'm just so excited
that I will be picking a name! lol
And yes, based on the pictures all over the 'net and in books for around 5
weeks, I get scared... Looks just like Norm I think it's because of the
tail and no real arms/legs and a big fat head LOL

Old March 5th 06, 10:36 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"xkatx" wrote in message
We just found out that we're expecting another one...
At least, though, we're now even more on our feet, and much to my own
surprise, things over here are really going very good, and have been for a
little while. Longer than they have ever, anyways...
He's excited, and I am kind of too, but I have all the silly fears of,
"Oh, no... What now?"
Norm HAS cleaned his act up, and that's definitely a good sign and thing
for sure. I've stopped with my nagging and a lot of things that bothered
him that he's voiced before, and I can say the same for him...
I took a HPT the other day, and it came out almost instant as a positive

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

I'm glad things are better for you and I hope this baby adds to that.
Congrats.

Christine

Old March 5th 06, 11:34 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents

xkatx wrote:
We just found out that we're expecting another one...
At least, though, we're now even more on our feet, and much to my own
surprise, things over here are really going very good, and have been for a
little while. Longer than they have ever, anyways...
He's excited, and I am kind of too, but I have all the silly fears of, "Oh,
no... What now?"
Norm HAS cleaned his act up, and that's definitely a good sign and thing for
sure. I've stopped with my nagging and a lot of things that bothered him
that he's voiced before, and I can say the same for him...
I took a HPT the other day, and it came out almost instant as a positive

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Congrats on the new baby Kat!
Bev

Old March 6th 06, 11:24 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

"'Kate" wrote in message

Haha C might work out, since our names already are BANK (Brandon, Amie,
Norm, Kathryn...) Nothing goes with the "BANK" trend, other than possibly
S?

AT the rate you're going, I think you might have to plan for another
word! How about BANK CARD?

Here's an anagram tool that is absolutely great:
http://www.anagramgenius.com/server.html

Even better at this rate... BANKRUPTCY?

I told him I was picking the name this time, since I haven't picked a name
yet! My friend/aunt named Bran, and Norm picked Amie and Bran wanted
Anna... Which left me out I guess I kind of picked Anna for A, since we
had agreed HE could pick the first name, I'd do the middle name, but I
kind
of gave my choice away for B since he was dead set on Anna, for some
reason...
This one is mine for sure, no matter what, and I won't give in on that...
lol

I agree! It's time. Choose wisely. Nothing that rhymes with anything
nasty. :-)

Reminds me of that one Simpsons episode...
"Aart, Bart, Cart, Dart, Eart..." Seems nothing nasty could rhyme with
Bart!

[...]

Are there baby name finders online?

I found all kinds of baby naming things all over... Everything from various
spellings of any name, meanings, popularity, and you can often search by any
of those, plus more.

And yes, based on the pictures all over the 'net and in books for around 5
weeks, I get scared... Looks just like Norm I think it's because of
the
tail and no real arms/legs and a big fat head LOL

LOL. Ewwww.

Poor thing... Well, Amie looks a lot like Norm, but I look at Amie, and
I think, "Awww!" and I look at Norm's baby pictures around the same age and
I think, "Aww! What happened?" lol
Nah, he's not bad. And Amie DOES look a lot like him!