Announcing...

Old July 9th 03, 01:52 PM
slowly

Default Announcing...

In article ,
Ericka Kammerer wrote:

...the arrival (finally!) of Genevieve Grace! She finally
decided to show today. Guess she wanted the whole country celebrating
with her ;-) The short version:

July 4th, 1:56pm
8 lbs 2 oz
20.5 inches
13.75 inch head circumference (finally--a normal size head ;-)

We had a lovely homebirth and everything went as well as could
be. Details to follow. If you'd like to see a picture, email
me and I'll send one out.

Take care,
Ericka

Congratulations Ericka! Welcome to Genevieve

I'd love to see a picture if you don't mind. is my
addy .

--
Rob
"Carpe Chocolate"
Old July 13th 03, 06:08 PM
GoofeeGyrl

...the arrival (finally!) of Genevieve Grace!

Congratulations!

Linda
Mommy to Sophie, 2 years
and girl #2, due Sept 7th