Ok, another name poll :)

Old July 11th 03, 12:13 PM
Cheryl

Default Ok, another name poll :)

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:07:32 GMT, "Kari"
wrote:

We have our boy name picked but we are undecided on a girl name. We have our
top 2 choices and we cannot seem to pick one over the other. We've basically
decided to wait and see what she looks like (if she turns out to be a she)
and go from there. But since Cheryl just started a name poll, I thought you
guys could at least give an opinion.

Ameila Grace OR Paige Noelle

I think its definately going to be between those top 2 but I've heard so
many pretty names from family and friends that its gotten terribly hard to
pick and I keep rethinking and changing my mind! Im glad we picked a boy
name before I was even pregnant, (he however, does not have a middle name
picked yet

Amelia has become a very popular name in Australia. It was Emma,
then Emily, then everyone knew someone with a little girl named
Emily so they moved on to Amelia. Now the new trend is for Mia. I
like both names though.

--
Cheryl

DS#1 (Mar 99), DS#2 (Oct 00)
DD born 30 Jul 02

Old July 11th 03, 08:46 PM
Kari

Everyone keeps telling me this is a girl
because we can't pick a name

Oh, then that means we are having a girl, too ;-)

Of course! We'll be the 2 with girls because everyone else due when we are
know they are having boys if Im not mistaken, and aren't we the only 2 who
did not find out?

Kari
mom to Kaylie (7) Noah (4) and #3 due Sept/Oct

Old July 12th 03, 03:10 AM
Kari

Of course! We'll be the 2 with girls because everyone else due when we

are
know they are having boys if Im not mistaken, and aren't we the only 2

who
did not find out?

LOL!
Will let you know after delivery if you were right - make sure you do the
same, deal? ;-)

Elly

Absolutely! I'll probably have my dh post to the group as soon as he gets
home after the baby arrives...12 more weeks!!! Can't wait!

Kari

Old July 13th 03, 04:50 PM
Amy M.

From: "Kara H"

I vote Amelia Grace. Ever since I saw that Andrea had an Amelia, the name
has grown on me. Now, I like it a *lot* and especially in combination with
Grace.

It's funny you mention this. Doesn't Andrea have a Paige, a Grace, and an
Amelia?
--
Amy~
Tre' (6/92)

Old July 13th 03, 10:31 PM
==Daye==

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 15:58:29 GMT, lynn wrote:

Isn't Noelle usually used for Christmas babies?

Not necessarily. I know a Noelle who was born in August.

--
==Daye==
Momma to Jayan
#2 EDD 11 Jan 2004
E-mail: brendana AT labyrinth DOT net DOT au