ping MELDON

Old August 28th 05, 02:25 AM
Searcher1

Default ping MELDON

Meldon,

I went through about the same thing as you. (And as far as I am
concerned I know you all have heard it before, BUT I DID NOTHING WRONG) I
spent two weeks in jail because of a lie, a lie that was perpetrated by my
ex mother in law. I had and still have proof that it was all a lie. My ex
also made many attempts to put me in jail. I never got to see my kids for
almost two years. Oh, I had the court order that said I was supposed to see
them but my ex decided that the court order was only good for use as a paper
plate.I spent many 1000's on court and lawyers trying to see my kids all
that did was get her a slap on the wrist and me broke! I literally lived in
a tent for awhile. I got a job paid the support and still didn't see the
kids, mainly for fear that I would be in jail on yet another trumped up
charge BUt also because she wouldn't let me.That was 5 years ago, I have
seen my children about 4 times since. I have all but given up on seeing
them, BUT, my daughter who is now 12 is getting tired of the mothers way of
life my sons can't stand her boyfriends. I can see in them that they want to
be with me, the longing that they have in thier eyes keeps me going. I know
that one day things will change. My exs' life is falling apart she's lost
another boyfriend the one that she bought a house with, he sold the house
from under her and the kids. Yet I don't know what is going to happen shell
probably go back to renting again. Her last BF was a drunk and the police
were at her house more than the donut shop! Its a poor life for the kids BUT
THEY SEE IT. Have hope, for the kids know who is the best parent, in their
heart they know! I don't send gifts or money to them as I found out it was
always destroyed or taken by the mom or the BF, so I just take the money
that I was going to use for them and put it into the bank for them. The
childre see this THEY KNOW! They understand more than we think they do.
NEVER GIVE UP just back off, never stop fighting just back off! and never
EVER STOP SHOWING THE KIDS YOUR LOVE, THEY KNOW trust me THEY KNOW! I see it
in their eyes the few time I get to see them. I am now married AGAIN, and
have a son. This has been a very loving and old fashioned relationship.
after 6 years together we are still like love sick kids, this is the one I
have been waiting for. We're even buying a home, a home big enough for the
other children when they are ready. I have gone from a tent to all of this.
And I still pay the supprt, I still don't see the kids though. Maybe for a
weekend this past year BUT I COULD TELL they STIL KNOW that I am the right
parent for them. Life turns around for the best when you work at it. its not
hard work its just the right work. YOu have to know when to quit on the
outside.

GOOD LUCK

Searcher1

Ping Little Tommie [email protected] Solutions 2 October 17th 04 08:05 AM
Ping: Charlotte Shell Breastfeeding 1 February 18th 04 07:12 PM
Ping Walz O/T Tommy Solutions 4 November 26th 03 10:43 PM
Ping da Pinocchio a Montlban Kane Foster Parents 1 November 24th 03 04:43 PM
Ping Dennis Joelle Single Parents 10 July 25th 03 10:41 PM