A Parenting & kids forum. ParentingBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » ParentingBanter.com forum » alt.parenting » Solutions
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

! Andrea Yates found Not Guilty of drowning her five children



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old July 26th 06, 07:15 PM posted to alt.true-crime,misc.kids,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.support.childfree
IamIaam Knowledge
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default ! Andrea Yates found Not Guilty of drowning her five children

That's an incredibly sad story. When I think of all the pain and
suffering the woman went through to birth five children. Then all the
love, time, and energy she spent raising them.

She absolutely had to have lost it for some reason to destroy her
entire legacy.

She will always have to live with that. So putting her in an insane
asylum is fine I guess.

I don't think she would last long on the streets without any medical,
or psychological help. She would probably commit suicide within six
months.

She looks like such a nice woman. those are the kinds of bizarre, evil
things that people do when they have their minds mis-programmed.

That's why I constantly try to educate Whites on White supremacy
matters. 90% of white America is totally brain damaged, and all of
this slaughtering of innocent babies, children, pregnant women, and
other civilians is a result of the thinking that comes about when
people are insane with ethnic hatred.

Satan is gleefully waiting on the arrival of these hate-monges and
other psychologically corrupt Caucasians.

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 17:38:34 +0000, no justice wrote:

Yates not guilty by reason of insanity
Jury reached verdict after three days

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

HOUSTON, Texas (AP) -- After three days of deliberation, jurors found
that Andrea Yates was legally insane when she drowned her young
children in a bathtub.

The jury spent 11 hours Monday and Tuesday trying to determine if
Yates was legally insane. Wednesday morning, they reviewed the state's
definition of insanity and then asked to see a family photo and candid
pictures of the five smiling youngsters.

After about an hour of deliberations, they said they had reached a
verdict.

In Yates' first murder trial, in 2002, the jury deliberated about four
hours before finding her guilty. That conviction was overturned on
appeal.

In both trials, Yates, 42, pleaded innocent by reason of insanity.
Under Texas law, a person can be found insane if, because of a severe
mental illness, he or she does not know the crime is wrong.

The jury earlier asked to review the videotape of Yates' July 2001
evaluation by Dr. Phillip Resnick, a forensic psychiatrist who
testified for the defense that she did not know killing the children
was wrong because she was trying to save them from hell.

Resnick told jurors that Yates was in a delusional state and believed
6-month-old Mary, 2-year-old Luke, 3-year-old Paul, 5-year-old John
and 7-year-old Noah would grow up to be criminals because she had
ruined them.

Jurors later asked to review Yates' November 2001 videotaped
evaluation by Dr. Park Dietz, the state's expert witness whose
testimony led an appeals court to overturn Yates' 2002 capital murder
conviction last year.

Dietz, a forensic psychiatrist, testified in her first trial that an
episode of the television series "Law & Order" depicted a woman who
was acquitted by reason of insanity after drowning her children. But
no such episode existed. State District Judge Belinda Hill barred
attorneys in this trial from mentioning that issue.

On Tuesday, after jurors asked for the trial transcript involving
defense attorney George Parnham's questioning of Dietz about the
definition of obsessions, the judge brought the jury back into the
courtroom.

The court reporter then read the brief transcript, in which Dietz said
Yates "believed that Satan was at least present. She felt or sensed
the presence." Dietz had testified that Yates' thoughts about harming
her children were an obsession and a symptom of severe depression --
not psychosis.

Earlier Tuesday, jurors reviewed the slide presentation of the state's
key expert witness, Dr. Michael Welner, a forensic psychiatrist who
evaluated Yates in May. He testified that she did not kill her
children to save them from hell as she claims, but because she was
overwhelmed and felt inadequate as a mother.

Yates will be committed to a state mental hospital, with periodic
hearings before a judge to determine whether she should be released --
although by law, jurors are not allowed to be told that.

Prosecutors could not seek death this time because the first trial's
jurors sentenced her to life in prison, and authorities found no new
evidence. She is charged in only three of the deaths, which is common
in cases involving multiple slayings.

  #2  
Old July 26th 06, 08:42 PM posted to alt.true-crime,misc.kids,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.support.childfree
lkfraley
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 7
Default ! Andrea Yates found Not Guilty of drowning her five children

I can't believe they didn't find her guilty. She did it right? That is
for certain. So how can they find her not guilty? Crazy or not, she
killed her babies. She didn't have any right to do that to them. She
needs to be put away somewhere. If she ever had another child, she
would only do the same thing to them. I don't feel sorry for her.
Everyone has some kind of problems, but we don't kill our children
because our lives get us down. Give me a break. I don't care what they
do to her. They should just cut her hands off I guess, to keep her from
hurting more people. But I guess it's only the children she wants to
hurt. Good luck to everyone who comes in contact with her.
Sorry I have no sympathy for her. Why should I?
My first child died at 32 weeks gestation and I was horribly
devastated. I wanted him so much. I could never understand how someone
could take a child's life on purpose.
Oh well, it's not for me to figure out, that's up to God.
I don't think you should kill anyone, especially not children. Precious
little angels.


127.0.0.1 wrote:
IamIaam Knowledge wrote:

That's an incredibly sad story. When I think of all the pain and
suffering the woman went through to birth five children. Then all the
love, time, and energy she spent raising them.


How in the hell can anyone feel sorry for that evil bitch?!! Someone needs
to do to her, what she did to those children.

Same with that Susan Smith whore, strap that bitch in the back seat of a car
and push it in a lake.

I can't believe we have sick *******s like you in the world who make excuses
for these baby killers.


  #3  
Old July 26th 06, 08:48 PM posted to alt.true-crime,misc.kids,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.support.childfree
lkfraley
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 7
Default ! Andrea Yates found Not Guilty of drowning her five children


"That's an incredibly sad story. When I think of all the pain and
suffering the woman went through to birth five children. Then all the
love, time, and energy she spent raising them."

Hey, I have given birth to five children so far, and I thought the pain
and suffering as you call it was well worth it.
I have no doubt something made her snap, but she is still guilty, she
cannot change that fact. Crazy woman- I think she is a nut.




IamIaam Knowledge wrote:
That's an incredibly sad story. When I think of all the pain and
suffering the woman went through to birth five children. Then all the
love, time, and energy she spent raising them.

She absolutely had to have lost it for some reason to destroy her
entire legacy.

She will always have to live with that. So putting her in an insane
asylum is fine I guess.

I don't think she would last long on the streets without any medical,
or psychological help. She would probably commit suicide within six
months.

She looks like such a nice woman. those are the kinds of bizarre, evil
things that people do when they have their minds mis-programmed.

That's why I constantly try to educate Whites on White supremacy
matters. 90% of white America is totally brain damaged, and all of
this slaughtering of innocent babies, children, pregnant women, and
other civilians is a result of the thinking that comes about when
people are insane with ethnic hatred.

Satan is gleefully waiting on the arrival of these hate-monges and
other psychologically corrupt Caucasians.

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 17:38:34 +0000, no justice wrote:

Yates not guilty by reason of insanity
Jury reached verdict after three days

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

HOUSTON, Texas (AP) -- After three days of deliberation, jurors found
that Andrea Yates was legally insane when she drowned her young
children in a bathtub.

The jury spent 11 hours Monday and Tuesday trying to determine if
Yates was legally insane. Wednesday morning, they reviewed the state's
definition of insanity and then asked to see a family photo and candid
pictures of the five smiling youngsters.

After about an hour of deliberations, they said they had reached a
verdict.

In Yates' first murder trial, in 2002, the jury deliberated about four
hours before finding her guilty. That conviction was overturned on
appeal.

In both trials, Yates, 42, pleaded innocent by reason of insanity.
Under Texas law, a person can be found insane if, because of a severe
mental illness, he or she does not know the crime is wrong.

The jury earlier asked to review the videotape of Yates' July 2001
evaluation by Dr. Phillip Resnick, a forensic psychiatrist who
testified for the defense that she did not know killing the children
was wrong because she was trying to save them from hell.

Resnick told jurors that Yates was in a delusional state and believed
6-month-old Mary, 2-year-old Luke, 3-year-old Paul, 5-year-old John
and 7-year-old Noah would grow up to be criminals because she had
ruined them.

Jurors later asked to review Yates' November 2001 videotaped
evaluation by Dr. Park Dietz, the state's expert witness whose
testimony led an appeals court to overturn Yates' 2002 capital murder
conviction last year.

Dietz, a forensic psychiatrist, testified in her first trial that an
episode of the television series "Law & Order" depicted a woman who
was acquitted by reason of insanity after drowning her children. But
no such episode existed. State District Judge Belinda Hill barred
attorneys in this trial from mentioning that issue.

On Tuesday, after jurors asked for the trial transcript involving
defense attorney George Parnham's questioning of Dietz about the
definition of obsessions, the judge brought the jury back into the
courtroom.

The court reporter then read the brief transcript, in which Dietz said
Yates "believed that Satan was at least present. She felt or sensed
the presence." Dietz had testified that Yates' thoughts about harming
her children were an obsession and a symptom of severe depression --
not psychosis.

Earlier Tuesday, jurors reviewed the slide presentation of the state's
key expert witness, Dr. Michael Welner, a forensic psychiatrist who
evaluated Yates in May. He testified that she did not kill her
children to save them from hell as she claims, but because she was
overwhelmed and felt inadequate as a mother.

Yates will be committed to a state mental hospital, with periodic
hearings before a judge to determine whether she should be released --
although by law, jurors are not allowed to be told that.

Prosecutors could not seek death this time because the first trial's
jurors sentenced her to life in prison, and authorities found no new
evidence. She is charged in only three of the deaths, which is common
in cases involving multiple slayings.


  #4  
Old July 26th 06, 09:04 PM posted to alt.true-crime,misc.kids,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.support.childfree
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3
Default ! Andrea Yates found Not Guilty of drowning her five children


Gawd loves us all. Thats why he killed your kid, to spare us the
trouble. Andrea is now childfree and forgiven by me for her sins.


lkfraley wrote:
I can't believe they didn't find her guilty. She did it right? That is
for certain. So how can they find her not guilty? Crazy or not, she
killed her babies. She didn't have any right to do that to them. She
needs to be put away somewhere. If she ever had another child, she
would only do the same thing to them. I don't feel sorry for her.
Everyone has some kind of problems, but we don't kill our children
because our lives get us down. Give me a break. I don't care what they
do to her. They should just cut her hands off I guess, to keep her from
hurting more people. But I guess it's only the children she wants to
hurt. Good luck to everyone who comes in contact with her.
Sorry I have no sympathy for her. Why should I?
My first child died at 32 weeks gestation and I was horribly
devastated. I wanted him so much. I could never understand how someone
could take a child's life on purpose.
Oh well, it's not for me to figure out, that's up to God.
I don't think you should kill anyone, especially not children. Precious
little angels.


127.0.0.1 wrote:
IamIaam Knowledge wrote:

That's an incredibly sad story. When I think of all the pain and
suffering the woman went through to birth five children. Then all the
love, time, and energy she spent raising them.


How in the hell can anyone feel sorry for that evil bitch?!! Someone needs
to do to her, what she did to those children.

Same with that Susan Smith whore, strap that bitch in the back seat of a car
and push it in a lake.

I can't believe we have sick *******s like you in the world who make excuses
for these baby killers.


  #5  
Old July 26th 06, 09:21 PM posted to alt.true-crime,misc.kids,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.support.childfree
dragonlady
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 285
Default ! Andrea Yates found Not Guilty of drowning her five children

In article .com,
"lkfraley" wrote:

"That's an incredibly sad story. When I think of all the pain and
suffering the woman went through to birth five children. Then all the
love, time, and energy she spent raising them."

Hey, I have given birth to five children so far, and I thought the pain
and suffering as you call it was well worth it.
I have no doubt something made her snap, but she is still guilty, she
cannot change that fact. Crazy woman- I think she is a nut.


And the courts have confirmed that. The jury agreed that she was
legally insane at the time.

I'd prefer it if they could make the verdict "guilty but legally insane"
instead of "not guilty by reason of insanity" -- but that isn't an
option available to the jury.

--
Children won't care how much you know until they know how much you care
  #6  
Old July 27th 06, 01:47 AM posted to alt.true-crime,misc.kids,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.support.childfree
Hunter
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 5
Default ! Andrea Yates found Not Guilty of drowning her five children


lkfraley wrote:
I can't believe they didn't find her guilty. She did it right? That is
for certain. So how can they find her not guilty? Crazy or not, she
killed her babies. She didn't have any right to do that to them. She
needs to be put away somewhere. If she ever had another child, she
would only do the same thing to them. I don't feel sorry for her.
Everyone has some kind of problems, but we don't kill our children
because our lives get us down. Give me a break. I don't care what they
do to her. They should just cut her hands off I guess, to keep her from
hurting more people. But I guess it's only the children she wants to
hurt. Good luck to everyone who comes in contact with her.
Sorry I have no sympathy for her. Why should I?
My first child died at 32 weeks gestation and I was horribly
devastated. I wanted him so much. I could never understand how someone
could take a child's life on purpose.
Oh well, it's not for me to figure out, that's up to God.
I don't think you should kill anyone, especially not children. Precious
little angels.

-----
Guilt is about responsibility and not just about if a deed is done or
not. Andrea Yates was insane at the time of the act with a clear
history of mental illness proceeding the killings. If you are not in
your right mind and can distinguish between right and wrong or more
precisely in this case think you are sending your babies to heaven so
they wouldn't grow up sinful, you are not responsible for your actions.
Responsibility depends on the ability to understand. It is the reason
we treat children differently than adults even if they commit similar
crimes, or animals who attack humans. We may kill them because they
have tasted human blood and are uncontrollable, but we are not
punishing them.

I too feel for the kids, but they were victims of postpartum psychosis
and other mental illnesses like perhaps schizophrenia that ran in
Andrea's family and Andrea being in the thrall of a cultish clergyman
Michael Peter Woroniecki.

By way of comparison Susan Smith was totally sane and clear headed when
she drowned her kids so that she could win the affection of a would be
boyfriend. Who indicated that he did not want to be saddled with
another man's kid. He was NOT involved in ANYWAY in those killings I
stress. What Susan Smith did was evil, what Andrea Yates did was the
result of sickness.

----Hunter

  #7  
Old July 27th 06, 06:56 AM posted to alt.true-crime,misc.kids,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.support.childfree
Hunter
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 5
Default ! Andrea Yates found Not Guilty of drowning her five children


127.0.0.1 wrote:
Hunter wrote:


127.0.0.1 wrote:
Hunter wrote:


lkfraley wrote:
I can't believe they didn't find her guilty. She did it right? That is
for certain. So how can they find her not guilty? Crazy or not, she
killed her babies. She didn't have any right to do that to them. She
needs to be put away somewhere. If she ever had another child, she
would only do the same thing to them. I don't feel sorry for her.
Everyone has some kind of problems, but we don't kill our children
because our lives get us down. Give me a break. I don't care what they
do to her. They should just cut her hands off I guess, to keep her
from hurting more people. But I guess it's only the children she wants
to hurt. Good luck to everyone who comes in contact with her.
Sorry I have no sympathy for her. Why should I?
My first child died at 32 weeks gestation and I was horribly
devastated. I wanted him so much. I could never understand how someone
could take a child's life on purpose.
Oh well, it's not for me to figure out, that's up to God.
I don't think you should kill anyone, especially not children.
Precious little angels.
-----
Guilt is about responsibility and not just about if a deed is done or
not. Andrea Yates was insane at the time of the act with a clear
history of mental illness proceeding the killings. If you are not in
your right mind and can distinguish between right and wrong or more
precisely in this case think you are sending your babies to heaven so
they wouldn't grow up sinful, you are not responsible for your actions.
Responsibility depends on the ability to understand. It is the reason
we treat children differently than adults even if they commit similar
crimes, or animals who attack humans. We may kill them because they
have tasted human blood and are uncontrollable, but we are not
punishing them.

I too feel for the kids, but they were victims of postpartum psychosis
and other mental illnesses like perhaps schizophrenia that ran in
Andrea's family and Andrea being in the thrall of a cultish clergyman
Michael Peter Woroniecki.

By way of comparison Susan Smith was totally sane and clear headed when
she drowned her kids so that she could win the affection of a would be
boyfriend. Who indicated that he did not want to be saddled with
another man's kid. He was NOT involved in ANYWAY in those killings I
stress. What Susan Smith did was evil, what Andrea Yates did was the
result of sickness.

----Hunter

Your logic if flawed moron! You would have to be mental to go around and
kill people at random, yes? No sane person would do that, right?

----
First you have a cartoon image of mental illness. It is not always
about running around drooling a jabbering to one's self. Most aren't
that way. It is a warped view of the world, your own reality. A
mentally ill person could be at first blush appear rational until you
start taking to them at length. Mental illness could and often is very
subtle. What Andrea Yates did was under the influence of bad chemical
imbalances in the brain supplemented by her religious beliefs worrying
about her children growing up in sin.



I know all about it... I'm 15 and have ADD. I've never had the urge to kill
anyone.

Sane people kill all the time. For relief of stress, for personal gain.
Susan Smith had no history of mental illness, and did not have a mental
illness at the time of her killing her children. Also. Andrea Yates,
who had a clear documented case history of mental illness made no
effort to conceal the crime. Indeed, she called 911 as soon as she laid
out her kids bodies on the bed. She thought, through her warped reality
she was saving her children.


Has it not ever occurred to you that she was just an evil bitch who got
tired of babysitting?



In contrast Susan Smith concocted a
phantom black kidnapper to curry sympathy and to cover up her murder of
her children for the personal gain of winning a would be boyfriend.


Yes, she was evil also.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Smith

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Yates

How many serial killers have we executed? Serial killers are nut-cakes
like Yates, both are mental and both should be KILLED!

----
No. Serial killers, most of them, are not mentally ill. Quite the
opposite, they are very rational.


How can you say serial killers aren't mental? NORMAL PEOPLE DO NOT GO AROUND
KILLING PEOPLE. Uhhhh, that's not NORMAL BEHAVIOR.



They made have suffered some child
hood trauma that put them on that path and is suffering from unresolved
rage but otherwise they know right from wrong.


Sure they no right from wrong, but they kill anyway, that's what makes them
mental.

What's wrong with putting serial killers to death and not Yates? Both are
mental.

----
Yates has a treatable disease that was and is responding to
psyhcothropic drugs. Drugs she did not get before the killing for a
mental disease she was known to have.


What kind of drugs? Ritilan?


Indeed, the clinic treating her
turned her away. The fundamentalist church she belonged to may have
discoraged her from seeking treatment relying on the Lord to help her
instead. On the other hand Ted Bundy didn't have a detectable mental
illness.


Nonetheless Bundy was mental. NORMAL PEOPLE DO NOT GO AROUND AND KILL OTHER
PEOPLE.


He calculatingly tried to sloth off responsibility to the porn
he read. John Wayne Gacy didn't have a mental illness. Aileen Wuornos
didn't. Neither did Jeffrey Dahmer. Many serial killers did suffer some
trauma as children including physical and sexual abuse that lead to
their compulsions but they weren't mentally ill or legally insane at
the time(s) of they committing murder. Most of them also have had a
previous criminal history. Andrea Yates did not to the best of my
knowledge.



How can you say these guys weren't mental? The people you mentioned above
killed others because they got pleasure in murdering other people. Only a
nut-job gets pleasure out of hurting or murdering people.
Care to deny that the Marquis De Sade was mental, even though some have
called him a brilliant writer? I read - 120 Days Of Sodom and had bad
dreams from reading that crap. None of that was true, right? Still dunno if
that was fact or fiction - Fiction I think, I really don't think humans
could do that evil stuff to another human. Is fiction, yes?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayne_Gacy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Dahmer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Bundy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aileen_Wuornos

This is the trouble many people have with mental illness. Monstrous
acts can be and are committed by sane people, Susan Smith for one. But
also a physical mental illness brought on by actual chemical imbalances
in the brain can cause people to commit monstrous acts. People can't
see mental illness but it is as real as a broken arm.


I have ADD and I don't kill people, I don't drown children, I don't strap
children in the back seats of cars and push the car in a lake. Many people
at my school have ADD and we don't kill people.

-----
There are different disease of the brain and mind just like there are
different disease of the body.
Having a skin rash is not like haveing skin cancer. Comparing
Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD or AADHD if you are an
Adult) and Postpartum psychosis would be like comparing a head cold
with Lime disease. People afflicted with ADD don't have psychological
breaks from reality.

However, someone who doesn't know and understand your condition could
interpret your possible forgetfulness, poor impulse control and mood
shifts as willful, inconsiderate, irresponsible and childish behavior.
Indeed, before it was diagnosed many people afflicted with ADHD where
treated quite harshly by disciplinarians thinking they were dealing
with recalcitrant children or selfish adults, just like people with
Dyslexia where treated as stupid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attenti...ivity_disorder

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postpar...rtum_psychosis

Unless she is on the proper medication, it is not something she can
help. Indeed, it was her not being able to get the drugs and trusting
that God would see her through is what caused the tragedy. What would
happen if you don't take your meds? You may not go out and kill
someone, but your illness would manifest itself wouldn't it?
Unfortunately Post-partum psychosis manifest itself in the form of
delusions, which were deadly to her children.

----Hunter

  #8  
Old July 27th 06, 07:32 AM posted to alt.true-crime,misc.kids,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.support.childfree
R. Steve Walz
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,954
Default ! Andrea Yates found Not Guilty of drowning her five children

127.0.0.1 wrote:

IamIaam Knowledge wrote:

That's an incredibly sad story. When I think of all the pain and
suffering the woman went through to birth five children. Then all the
love, time, and energy she spent raising them.


How in the hell can anyone feel sorry for that evil bitch?!! Someone needs
to do to her, what she did to those children.

-------------------------
You're immature and stalled at a low level of developmental damage.
Steve
  #9  
Old July 27th 06, 07:36 AM posted to alt.true-crime,misc.kids,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.support.childfree
R. Steve Walz
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,954
Default ! Andrea Yates found Not Guilty of drowning her five children

lkfraley wrote:

I can't believe they didn't find her guilty. She did it right? That is
for certain. So how can they find her not guilty? Crazy or not, she
killed her babies. She didn't have any right to do that to them.

----------------------
You're confused about the law. We don't punish people who didn't know
what they were doing, who were actually delusional. The law requires
that they FORM INTENT to do the evil perpetrated. That means they have
to know the consequences and intend to do what they did. They did NOT
form intent if they were deluded by some process not in their control.
Steve
  #10  
Old July 27th 06, 07:42 AM posted to alt.true-crime,misc.kids,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.support.childfree
R. Steve Walz
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,954
Default ! Andrea Yates found Not Guilty of drowning her five children

127.0.0.1 wrote:

Your logic if flawed moron! You would have to be mental to go around and
kill people at random, yes? No sane person would do that, right?
How many serial killers have we executed? Serial killers are nut-cakes like
Yates, both are mental and both should be KILLED!

What's wrong with putting serial killers to death and not Yates? Both are
mental.

----------------------------
If they did not plead insanity and were convicted, then there is
no evidence of insanity. But you're right, they are insane and
should be crippled surgically and then gently enslaved for a
lifetime of simple work and supervision with proper recreation.
Steve
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
! Andrea Yates found Not Guilty of drowning her five children IamIaam Knowledge General 26 August 6th 06 06:01 PM
Andrea Yates found Not Guilty of drowning her five children R. Steve Walz General 1 July 27th 06 10:37 PM
CHILD'S DEATH IN OVERCROWDED FOSTER HOME HIGHLIGHTS STATEWIDE PROBLEM wexwimpy Foster Parents 33 August 12th 05 01:49 AM
| | Kids should work... Kane Spanking 12 December 10th 03 03:30 AM
Addtl Congressional hearing to monitor $ to foster care & adoption Fern5827 Foster Parents 2 November 14th 03 05:35 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 ParentingBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.