The Runner's Physique

Old November 6th 07, 06:15 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
TBR

Default The Runner's Physique

On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 08:33:30 -0800, Prisoner at War
wrote:

On Nov 6, 10:31 am, wrote:

...and I'm the not-skinny, not-fat runner/lifter who bangs the runners
wives, while they are out banging the lifters transsexual wives, while
the weightlifters are banging each others butts in the locker room.
Frankly I stay up at night worrying I may be the only heterosexual guy
on any of these groups.

LOL! I also used to wonder whether I was the only straight-shooter
around, until I realized it was just that most of these groups were
full of old men!!

Trust me, you aren't (straight). Want proof? I'll give you the
"straight or gay quiz", and I bet you don't get past the first
question. Here goes:
1) Ever been in a mans locker room, naked, with other naked men,
except in high school?
If you answered "yes", you are gay.
Old November 6th 07, 06:18 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
TBR

On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 08:32:01 -0800, Prisoner at War
wrote:

Actually, I'd love to marry a real money-making prostitute/porn star,
so bang away, it'd be a good Christmas every year, every day, LOL....

I notice you weren't gender specific on the porn star part...
Old November 6th 07, 06:29 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Kaz Kylheku

On Nov 5, 10:39 pm, Charlie Pendejo wrote:
http://www.arthurdevany.com/2005/09/twins.html

Speaking of twins, I think noted web wackjob Devany and usenet anti
endurance ranter Kaz Kylheku might be.

Oversimplification. I run six days a week, and have run the Vancouver
Marathon for five years in a row as of this year. What I'm ``anti''
is doing a ****load of endurance exercise, and not having anything to
show for it, visually.

Old November 6th 07, 06:51 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Prisoner at War

On Nov 6, 12:15 pm, TBR wrote:

Trust me, you aren't (straight). Want proof? I'll give you the
"straight or gay quiz", and I bet you don't get past the first
question. Here goes:
1) Ever been in a mans locker room, naked, with other naked men,
except in high school?
If you answered "yes", you are gay.

"Except in high school"???

Old November 6th 07, 06:53 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Prisoner at War

On Nov 6, 12:18 pm, TBR wrote:

I notice you weren't gender specific on the porn star part...

I notice you think gay marriage is legal....

Old November 6th 07, 07:10 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Elflord

["Followup-To:" header set to rec.running.]
On 2007-11-06, Kaz Kylheku wrote:
On Nov 5, 10:39 pm, Charlie Pendejo wrote:
http://www.arthurdevany.com/2005/09/twins.html

Speaking of twins, I think noted web wackjob Devany and usenet anti
endurance ranter Kaz Kylheku might be.

Oversimplification. I run six days a week, and have run the Vancouver
Marathon for five years in a row as of this year. What I'm ``anti''
is doing a ****load of endurance exercise, and not having anything to
show for it, visually.

I don't mean to downplay the importance of looking great naked -- certainly an
honourable goal. But people do run for other reasons as well. Perhaps setting
a world record is a less worthy goal than looking great naked, but I don't see
why one would be "against" it.

Cheers,
--
Elflord
Old November 6th 07, 08:09 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Charlie Pendejo

Kaz:
What I'm ``anti'' is doing a ****load of endurance exercise, and
not having anything to show for it, visually.

Like race medals and trophies?

To the extent I could give a stinky nugget about "having anything to
show for it", I guess I perceive my audience to be female. Quoting
from _The Book Of Lists #2_, copyright 1979, pg 305-6:

11 physical attributes men imagine
women admire most about them

1. muscular chest and shoulders 21%
2. muscular arms 18
3. penis 15
4. tallness 13
5. flat stomach 9
6. slimness 7
7. hair (texture, not length) 4
7. buttocks 4
7. eye 4
10. long legs 3
11. neck 2

11 physical attributes women really
admire most about men

1. buttocks (usually described by women as "small and sexy") 39%
2. slimness 15
3. flat stomach 13
4. eyes 11
5. long legs 6
6. tallness 5
6. hair 5
8. neck 3
9. penis 2
10. muscular chest and shoulders 1
11. muscular arms 0

Old November 6th 07, 08:28 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets,soc.singles
Prisoner at War

On Nov 6, 2:09 pm, Charlie Pendejo wrote:
Kaz:

[...]

And then, of course, there is what women say, and what they actually
do.

My arms impresses all the girls. Then my chest. Then my abs. And
that's all after my smile! But to hear them tell it -- before they
really 'fess up after a few times of sex -- they liked my
"philosophy," what I had to say about something....

Old November 6th 07, 08:33 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Elflord

On 2007-11-06, Prisoner at War wrote:

So the Hollyweird writers' strike has extended to usenet, too, and you
need to regurgitate the plot for "Revenge of the Nerds" to make your
point?

Not quite. If you step out of the hollywood bubble for a moment, you'll
see that "the Nerds" are doing quite well, hence have little need for
"revenge".

There are others however who are trying so hard to assert their masculinity,
that they've completely lost sight of how others perceive them.

Actually, I'd love to marry a real money-making prostitute/porn star,

There are plenty of 'em around Greenwich village who dig the bodybuilder look!

Keep working on the biceps, get a tight tee-shirt. I'd also suggest a moustache.

Cheers,
--
Elflord
Old November 6th 07, 08:36 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Elflord

On 2007-11-06, Prisoner at War wrote:
On Nov 6, 12:18 pm, TBR wrote:

I notice you weren't gender specific on the porn star part...

I notice you think gay marriage is legal....

No, that's a non-sequiter.

Cheers,
--
Elflord