We made it to our goal ... now we have a new goal

Old August 15th 03, 02:30 AM
A&G&K

Default We made it to our goal ... now we have a new goal

Well, its 1 year since our DD arrived in this world and we couldn't be
happier. I originally planned on bf her until today but, thanks to this
group, I now have no desire to wean her - I shall wait for her to decide to
wean herself.
We are having a family dinner and birthday pressents tonight and a kiddie
party tomorrow.

One thing has happened to utterly ruin my day - I've been sent a notice for
Jury Duty for the second time this year. I got out of it last time with the
bf excuse and will use that again.... as well as once again clearly stating
the fact that I have no faith in the jury system.

Oh well, at least I can think about how far we've come in these first 12
months and be proud that I chose to breastfeed my girl.

Cheers
Amanda ... and the birthday girl.

Old August 15th 03, 02:56 AM
Plissken

"A&G&K" wrote in message
[...]

Congratulations on making it to your goal, good for you for continuing to BF
and Happy Birthday to your DD.

Nadene

Old August 15th 03, 05:54 AM
Nikki

A&G&K wrote:
Well, its 1 year since our DD arrived in this world and we couldn't be
happier. I originally planned on bf her until today but, thanks to
this group, I now have no desire to wean her - I shall wait for her
to decide to wean herself.
We are having a family dinner and birthday pressents tonight and a
kiddie party tomorrow.

Congratulations!! A fantastic story :-) Happy birthday to the birthday
girl.
--
Nikki
Mama to Hunter (4) and Luke (2)

Old August 23rd 03, 02:46 AM
A&G&K

"Lisa Besko" wrote in message
I had to laugh when I read your note. The day I came home from the
hospital with DS I found a notice in the mail telling me to report for
Jury duty in one month. Doc just wrote me a note asking I be excused
for medical reasons.

Congrats on the one year mark and deciding to continue.

Have fun at the party.

LB

I got through to somebody intelligent at the sheriff's office this time -
apparently they do not take any notice of what the reason for any previous
excusal is ... so you just have to keep on sending in the same reason. The
lady laughed when I commented that the child who was 6 months old 6 months
ago had remarkably only gotten another 6 months older
Cheers
Amanda

Another child killed in kincare Kane General 39 February 12th 04 07:55 PM
At 3:22 am mom & son nancy Pregnancy 1 December 20th 03 07:57 PM
I surprised my doc and made it to 36 weeks! mom2fallbabies Pregnancy 3 October 31st 03 11:46 PM
made it to 2 months, but tired... KC Breastfeeding 6 July 24th 03 03:40 PM
Made it to 1 year!! Michelle Podnar Breastfeeding 5 July 15th 03 01:43 PM