What do you reckon??? (m/c mentioned)

Old December 11th 03, 05:07 AM
A&G&K

Default What do you reckon??? (m/c mentioned)

I posted this message to mkp earlier today, but thought I'd ask people here
for an opinion also .....

Hmmmm,
I was so sure AF was starting after a tiny bit of spotting on Tuesday (29
days since the D&C) ... guess I jumped the gun as there's been nothing
since. The bleeding from the D&C had stopped 3 weeks previously so I'm sure
its not still from that. I also showed all the typical fertility signs
about 2 weeks ago (fertile CM, fern-leaf pattern on my mini microscope ...
unfortunately I can't chart bbt as DD wakes me so often towards morning that
I don't think it would be accurate). Even after I had DD I got AF back 4 mo
pp (and I was exclusively breastfeeding) so my body is usually fairly good
at getting itself back to normal....

Now I'm wondering if it could have been implantation spotting ... such a
small amount of brown blood in some mucous. There is a possibility that I
could be pg. I'm going to wait until the weekend and do a pg test ... if
that comes back negative, I'll just have to wait a bit longer it seems.
I know that AF can take its time coming back after a D&C, but I'm almost
positive I o'd just over a fortnight ago.

..... failing that, the old trick of peeing on an expensive test stick is
bound to bring on AF within minutes!!

Amanda ... so confused....

--
DD 15th August 2002