my message with the wrong date that won't disappear

Old December 23rd 03, 09:21 PM
A&G&K

Default my message with the wrong date that won't disappear

I've tried to cancel it twice now but the original won't go away.
Anyone got the answer on how to remove it (or at least change the date so
its not so annoying).
Cheers
Amanda

Old December 23rd 03, 10:13 PM
Dawn Lawson

A&G&K wrote:
I've tried to cancel it twice now but the original won't go away.
Anyone got the answer on how to remove it (or at least change the date so
its not so annoying).
Cheers
Amanda

AFAIK you can do it thro google, but it will still appear on various
other collections of newsgroup posts.

Not sure of other methods...my newsreader 0often tells 0my DS (0helping
me now....) that he can't cancel other peo1pl's0 posts, so in theory
Nets10cape can do it....1

Dawn111 (and1 sprog on the number pad)

Old December 24th 03, 03:35 AM
A&G&K

"Dawn Lawson" wrote in message

A&G&K wrote:
I've tried to cancel it twice now but the original won't go away.
Anyone got the answer on how to remove it (or at least change the date

so
its not so annoying).
Cheers
Amanda

AFAIK you can do it thro google, but it will still appear on various
other collections of newsgroup posts.

Not sure of other methods...my newsreader 0often tells 0my DS (0helping
me now....) that he can't cancel other peo1pl's0 posts, so in theory
Nets10cape can do it....1

Dawn111 (and1 sprog on the number pad)

Yeah thanks.
I read the help file in outlook express and it told me that I could cancel
my own messages but they could take a while to be removed from the server
..... well I cancelled it the same day I wrote it, so its taking a while.

I'm just hoping people won't have to killfile me to get rid of the thing.
Cheers
Amanda

PS - its really *cute* when they want to help you type ... except when its
an e-mail to your boss with a "x" in it