Illegal Alien Uliana she make destroy marriage try & marry stupid American guy!!!

Old November 6th 07, 03:30 PM posted to alt.child-support
bbloulou

Default Illegal Alien Uliana she make destroy marriage try & marry stupid American guy!!!

Look at picture of Illegal Uliana!!!!yo can see in bad face that she
is bad person have no soul any place. Have no heart.

Very wrong what this illegal did, she brake visa, brake family!!! Make
sex with stupid American guy he father of 4 year son!!!

She have no soul care for no body!!! Only want American $$$$$$ & Green
Card!!!

Now little boy doesnt see his papa!!! Wife is very sad!!!! Family is
all broke!!!

Illegal Uliana try for blackmail wife!!!! Make lies and get into
university allso!!!

She does all crimes, she is laugher & do what she want. What person
does this??? This criminlal illegal is psycho for sure!!!!

ILLEGAL ULIANA GET OUT OF NY OUT OF USA!!!!!

Sometime soon they deport to her I hope! But here is info for you to
think about so protext self, family job & country.

YO See picture of weseal face stripper. She make change nose
she try and fix face for may be 5 to 10 hour put on dress cloth but
STILL yo can see she have no soul!!! Face is like some bad animal
she only want some thing kill & eat.

http://puertorico.craigslist.org/rnr/458349359.html

Chat of stripper EXACT PLAN to get into US illegal
http://www.site2date.com/chat/data/23597_35806.txt

For Report Illegal Aliens
http://www.reportillegals.com/

More criminal like Stripper
http://blogcritics.org/archives/2005/10/23/080527.php

We are laugher allso. Illegal Uliana never get Green Card!!!!

Immigration & goverment people knows to her now for sure!!!
They say she need to go home.

Louie
(I am Puerto Rican American Patriot& family guy)

Look at this Mr Sanjay post I put up again.

Read & find all info about Illegal Uliana & what she plan &
what she do. This is true case de veras not some story.

To Whom it May Concern:

Please be advised that Uliana Abramova, recently dismissed from Scores
NY West Side, is in flagrant violation of her Non-Immigrant J-1 Visa.
She is presently based in New York City, and it is likely that she
will at some point seek employment at your New York City location. It
has come to our attention that Abramova has attempted to prevent
widespread knowledge of her illegal status She has attempted to coerce
several American men into marriage, in order to derive immigration
benefits. Abramova has in fact made serious threats against the wife
of one of the men she seduced, the father of a four year old child.
Please see the original email she sent to this poor woman, directly
following this email.

I must state unequivocally that all of the statements contained herein
are factual and verifiable. It is also true that the removal from the
USA of Uliana Abramova would not normally be a matter of such urgency,
except that she is a person who enjoys creating mischief and havoc.
She is therefore a liability to anyone who may employ her, and a
public nuisance in general.

Abramova effects an innocent, naive demeanor but is predatory,
unpredictable and dangerous. She is a Russian national and speaks with
an accent, is 5'5" tall, with an extremely slight build and thin wispy
hair dyed red or blond. She has altered her appearance considerably in
the past few years (several surgeries to eliminate a bulbous nose),
and may continue to do so.

Our documentation indicates that Abramova came to the USA with the
definite intention of violating the conditions of her temporary, Non-
Immigrant, nonrenewable J-1 Visa. Entry into the USA was granted to
her under the stipulation that she work as a camp counselor at CCUSA
from 5/06 until 10/06. Abramova never showed up to work at the camp
and she also remained in the USA past the term of her temporary visa,
10/06. She is therefore both in violation of her visa and in overstay.

The word is lately that Abramova has been admitted to university,
possibly one of those in the CUNY system. She has accomplished this by
failing to disclose her illegal status. This will not stand. She is
going to be deported. Abramova is not legally allowed to work or live
or do anything anywhere in the USA. She in fact was recently refused a
student visa on the basis of her intentional violation of the J-1
Visa.

Contact has been made with ICE and with the Compliance Unit,
Department of State. Representative Jerrold Nadler of Manhattan
Congressional District 8 has offered to be of assistance, and the
process of having her removed from the USA is well under way.

Please be good enough to take this information seriously. It should
serve as a warning to avoid employing or associating with persons of
this description. I will not post the relevant law here, but suffice
it to say that anyone who employs Abramova or otherwise acts in any
manner than enables her to stay in the USA is guilty of "harboring,"
an offense punishable by 5 years in jail.

If you consider posting this warning on the internet to be excessively
inflammatory, please be good enough to advise your colleagues of this
matter privately. Thus informed, they can act according to their own
best judgement.

Sincerely yours,
Sanjay Karam, Esq.

cc: Immigration and Customs Enforcement (Department of Homeland
Security)

United States Department of State (Compliance Unit)

Yo read this Illegal Stripper send to wife Mrs Lena!!!

She try and blackmail to her!!! Police need put her in jail now!!!!

Sent: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 4:34 PM
Subject: Ответ: Fwd: arthur

wrote:

Arthur's wife here. I will get you out of the country, you whore. I
am writing to immigration. You bet, you lost your job because of me.
Ha-ha.

Lena

I was not aware Arthur was married for 4 month , only after 4 month I
found out he is married and has a son. I tried to brake it off, and he
was the one calling me and insisting on seeing me all the time,
although i asked him to break it off. He loves me and if he wants to
be with me, I cant stop him. The only person who can stop it, is
Arthur himself.

When i type my first and last name in google, this what comes up:

and when I click on the first link that what i see:

http://www3.stripclublist.com/image?...0&record=18518

U have much more to loose then i am. U have friends , family, and U go
to hunter college.

I will post your husbands naked pictures all over the net as well as
russianny.com. I have naked pictures, videos of him, making love to
me, etc...

I don't want to hurt your feeling and send u these pictures, unless U
want me to, but if wont remove the link, I will post it in the
internet next week. All of them... and I have more then 10. If U don't
belief me , I send them to U.

Don't go there, its up to him to make a decision. I didn't take him
away from U, he did it all himself.

Its the softest one.

Yo cant belief this Illegal Stripper do all crimes & still is here!!!!
Seguro que
si they deport to her soon.

Yo look again at weseal face of Illegal STripper. Ojala que yo run
fast & far if yo see to her!!!!!

Only some stupid guy go to her like jump ofo bridge.

http://puertorico.craigslist.org/rnr/458349359.html

Please for all yo report to illegal live near yo if yo know. Stop for
these crime!!!! Stop for more psycho stripper come to USA!!!

Yo do this yo pretect self & family. Every body stay more save.

Sent: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 4:34 PM

wrote:

[...]

But you ****ed her, and was dating her. You're mad now ecause your wife found
out, but she wasn't married, and she wasn't the one who took vow's in front
of God, and she wasn't the one with an obligation to be honest with your wife,
you were. With your spelling, and wording, you aren't an american. With your
cheating, you're not a family Guy neither.

Old November 9th 07, 06:16 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB[_2_]

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

Immigration & goverment people knows to her now for sure!!!
They say she need to go home.

Louie
(I am Puerto Rican American patriot & family guy)

But you ****ed her, and was dating her. You're mad now ecause your wife
found
out, but she wasn't married, and she wasn't the one who took vow's in
front
of God, and she wasn't the one with an obligation to be honest with your
wife,
you were. With your spelling, and wording, you aren't an american. With
your
cheating, you're not a family Guy neither.

So what's your take on this Glen Burke guy?

Old November 11th 07, 01:21 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

DB wrote:
"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

Immigration & goverment people knows to her now for sure!!!
They say she need to go home.

[quoted text clipped - 10 lines]
your
cheating, you're not a family Guy neither.

So what's your take on this Glen Burke guy?

I think you all like to bash ANYBODY who isn't a part of your little group. I
think you made him up to get a rise out of me. Try complaining about
something different for a change.

Old November 12th 07, 12:29 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

Jill wrote:
"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

[quoted text clipped - 8 lines]
think you made him up to get a rise out of me. Try complaining about
something different for a change.

You first.

Jill heh. Nasty name for a nasty looking bitch. I wasn't talking to you, but
ok **** faced bitch. I wasn't the first to complain, so I think I can be the
last to stop. The DBP crew needs to stop complaining. If you put half of the
energy you spend complaining about CS into paying it, you might not have so
much arrears!

Old November 13th 07, 11:52 AM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

Jill wrote:
"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

[quoted text clipped - 8 lines]
energy you spend complaining about CS into paying it, you might not have so
much arrears!

I don't have any arrears.

So what are you bitching about?

Old November 13th 07, 05:52 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, but oh so true. I am a bitch, as opposed to a whore **** like
you.

Confused is what your kids dad is to bed a fat, ugly thing like you.

Jill wrote:
"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

[quoted text clipped - 4 lines]
I don't have any arrears.

So what are you bitching about?

You're confused. You're the bitch.

Old November 13th 07, 07:07 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB[_2_]

"Jill" wrote in message
What a tiresome old idiot.

*plonk*

Me too, PLONK

Old November 14th 07, 01:34 AM posted to alt.child-support
glenburke via FamilyKB.com

DB wrote:
What a tiresome old idiot.

*plonk*

Me too, PLONK

I don't think she cares. You all seem to care more than she does-lol
How mature yall. I thought she was funny. you can put it out there, but shoh
can't bring it in. She has been carring yall but you too old or dumb to see
it. Yall funny too.
DB, you did more than not pay cs to be gettin sent away.
Yall don't know how to handle yo ****. Find out where the ho is and put her
on blast.

Old November 14th 07, 05:07 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB[_2_]

"Jill" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 01:34:26 GMT, "glenburke via FamilyKB.com"
u38768@uwe wrote:

DB wrote:
What a tiresome old idiot.

*plonk*

Me too, PLONK

I don't think she cares. You all seem to care more than she does-lol
How mature yall. I thought she was funny. you can put it out there, but
shoh
can't bring it in. She has been carring yall but you too old or dumb to
see
it. Yall funny too.
DB, you did more than not pay cs to be gettin sent away.
Yall don't know how to handle yo ****. Find out where the ho is and put
her
on blast.

You're even less entertaining than illiana. You're downright boring.

*plonk*

Yep, time to killfile her other troll personality too!

PLONK