Corporation for Public Broadcasting Report: 'No Hint of Balance in Breaking the Silence'

Old December 6th 05, 02:25 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,soc.men

Default Corporation for Public Broadcasting Report: 'No Hint of Balance in Breaking the Silence'

"Hyerdahl" wrote in

I do find it amusing, tho, that you bitter boys vainly imagine anything
has changed.

Hmmm. glad you are amused in groups like CS and divorce, what a sad life you
must lead!

Old December 6th 05, 02:51 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,soc.men

Hyerdahl wrote:

Dusty wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...

DB wrote:

wrote in

Now, I'd like to see a forced correction to the "facts" that were
erroneously presented in "Breaking the Silence" to be screened on

PBS.

Hear, Hear! A daily blurb for 2 weeks should suffice to correct the dis
information that was transmitted to millions.

I hope that happens but I bet it does not. The best thing would be a
congressional investigation into PBS, which is supposed to be objective
and fair. The news media might actually cover that.

All that belling aching and just what did you bitter twitters acheive?

PBS has been thoroughly discredited, as has the producers and director
of the film.
This also serves as a warning to others that men will no longer
tolerate the lies and distortions that have characterized the rise of
feminism and to attempt to use those tactics will result in being called
to account...

....Ken
PS I understand that contributions to several PBS affiliates are way
down...care to guess which ones :-)
Old December 6th 05, 03:31 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,soc.men

DB wrote:
"Hyerdahl" wrote in

I do find it amusing, tho, that you bitter boys vainly imagine anything
has changed.

Hmmm. glad you are amused in groups like CS and divorce, what a sad life you
must lead!

I only reply (on purpose) to soc. men. It's the only NG I'm in. So,
why are you here then?

Old December 6th 05, 04:02 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,soc.men

Ken Chaddock wrote:
Hyerdahl wrote:

Dusty wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...

DB wrote:

wrote in

Now, I'd like to see a forced correction to the "facts" that were
erroneously presented in "Breaking the Silence" to be screened on

PBS.

Hear, Hear! A daily blurb for 2 weeks should suffice to correct the dis
information that was transmitted to millions.

I hope that happens but I bet it does not. The best thing would be a
congressional investigation into PBS, which is supposed to be objective
and fair. The news media might actually cover that.

All that belling aching and just what did you bitter twitters acheive?

PBS has been thoroughly discredited, as has the producers and director
of the film.

Well, gee....it's still on the air and folks are still watching it,no?

This also serves as a warning to others that men will no longer
tolerate the lies and distortions that have characterized the rise of
feminism and to attempt to use those tactics will result in being called
to account...

Hahahahahaha.......PBS is not doing anything at all about your
dislikes, Ken. They don't see things the same way you do, apparently.

...Ken
PS I understand that contributions to several PBS affiliates are way
down...care to guess which ones :-)

Your "understanding" has not been proven. Show us the money.

Old December 6th 05, 04:32 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,soc.men

Hyerdahl wrote:

DB wrote:

"Hyerdahl" wrote in

I do find it amusing, tho, that you bitter boys vainly imagine anything
has changed.

Hmmm. glad you are amused in groups like CS and divorce, what a sad life you
must lead!

I only reply (on purpose) to soc. men. It's the only NG I'm in. So,
why are you here then?

Because you're crossposting, Hyerdahl. And you're making an ass of
yourself in all three newsgroups.

- Ron ^*^