CS and women's greed strikes again..

Old June 30th 04, 05:05 PM
Krista

Default CS and women's greed strikes again..

"GudGye11" wrote in message
In article , "Kenneth S."
writes:

Anyone reading Krista's message below cannot help but be struck by

the
vocabulary she uses. For example, she's a "survivor" of many

"emotionally
abusive" relationships. This is the victim mindset that has been

encouraged
by the modern-day feminist movement. It's been cynically used to gain
advantages for women over men -- destroying many families in the process,
and inflicting serious damage on children.

What in heck in "emotional abuse?"

snip

Yeah, and what in the hell is "financial abuse?" He wouldn't come through

with
her weekly allowance? He made her pay for her share of the household

expenses?
He took her to Arby's on their anniversary, instead of a nice restaurant?

I'd like Krista to define "financial abuse."

Financial abuse is taking complete control of the household finances and
shutting the other person out of all decision-making, spending, and
knowledge of said.

In my case, it included spending $50,000 of my NON-marital property while we
were married without my consent or prior knowledge.

I didn't get a weekly allowance. I told him what I wanted to spend every
DIME of money I asked him for on and HE determined whether it was "worth it"
or not. I had NO discretionary funds until 3 months before I left, and that
only because we were completely broke and he thought I could pull our butts
out of the fire.

I paid MORE than "my share" of the household finances since I worked AND he
spent my $50,000. I made $20,000 (or so) working and he spent $50,000
(non-taxable), so I "made" $70,000 and HE made (after taxes) $27,000, so you
tell me who paid more of the family finances?

He didn't take me anywhere on our anniversary. I wanted to go to my folks
house and leave our daughter with them to go out to dinner (the first time
we would have done so since her birth), but he didn't want to make the 4
hour trip (I proposed we spend the night at his folks' house or mine), so we
didn't go anywhere. The next time our anniversary came around we were
separated and frankly, I didn't even think about it or him until late in the
evening when I realized it had been our 2nd anniversary that day.

--
Krista
Mother of three

Old June 30th 04, 05:05 PM