I have a daughter that is 6 her "father" hasn't paid a dime

Old July 8th 04, 03:48 PM
bunnylove1994

Default I have a daughter that is 6 her

Bob,
What the hell is wrong with you? I think your mom left your daddy and it
made you very bitter to women.How do you figure it's ok for US as moms to
have to pay for our children but not the father????She came out of his
body in the first place to go into mine.He should at least be 50%
responsible! As for me wanting the money for myself maybe other mothers do
but I'm not those other mothers.I want to be able to take my daughter out
to get her some nice clothes.I clothed her throughout her first year of
Kindergarden,now i feel it is his turn.AS for him beating me GO ****
YOURSELF cause i had to go to the hospitol.The reason for the beating
because he was messing with a 14 yr. old and i said something to him about
it.Don't you dare sit there and call me a ****ing liar asshole you know
nothing about me. I didn't even press the charges against him.My brother
called the cops and they had all the proof they needed when they walked in
the door.They pressed the charges! He made her too.....he should pay! I
don't care what you say cause i know damn well NOBODY but deadbeats
themselves would agree with you!!!

Old July 8th 04, 04:08 PM
Bob

bunnylove1994 wrote:
Bob,
What the hell is wrong with you?

Nothing wrong with Bob, babe. What is wrong is evil women like you
taking a girl away from her father, raising a daughter in a single
mother headed home (the worst possible place to raise a child) and using
the machinery of government to hound her father.

I think your mom left your daddy and it
made you very bitter to women.How do you figure it's ok for US as moms to
have to pay for our children but not the father????

For a million years women took their child to the father for support, or
better still didn't take the child away from her father. The radical
20th century feminazi social experiment in "absentee child support" has
harmed millions and millions of children -- yours included.

She came out of his
body in the first place to go into mine.He should at least be 50%
responsible!

Nope. While the father is partly responsible, only YOU had "a woman's
right to choose," ONLY YOU had a wide variety of birth control options,
and only you had legal options to abandon or put her for adoption. Her
existence is mostly YOUR choice, and YOUR responsibility.

Despite YOUR responsibility, his responsibility extends to food, shelter
and clothing for her -- IF you take her to him for support. It DOES NOT
extend to PAYING you.

As for me wanting the money for myself maybe other mothers do
but I'm not those other mothers.I want to be able to take my daughter out
to get her some nice clothes.I clothed her throughout her first year of
Kindergarden,now i feel it is his turn.

Yada, yada, yada. The greedy bitches always claim that the money they
want men to pay is "for the child." We've heard that a thousand times
before. Hint: The money goes to the female, not to the child.

AS for him beating me GO ****
YOURSELF cause i had to go to the hospitol.The reason for the beating
because he was messing with a 14 yr. old and i said something to him about
it.

They always have some excuse. Every women on Usenet was "abused." We
get so tired of the same old sorry excuses.

Don't you dare sit there and call me a ****ing liar asshole you know
nothing about me.

You come on Usenet whining and wanting opinions, and you get opinions.
Deal with it, Toots.

I didn't even press the charges against him.My brother
called the cops and they had all the proof they needed when they walked in
the door.They pressed the charges! He made her too.....he should pay!

Classic feminazi hate. Men should "pay."

The revolution is coming, Toots. The more you hate mongers turn the
screws, the more angry men get. You're just lucky you didn't get the
Laci Peterson treatment. But don't worry, there is still time. You
don't know what state he is in or where he will "go fishing" next.

don't care what you say cause i know damn well NOBODY but deadbeats
themselves would agree with you!!!

More and more very angry men are forming organizations and fighting back
agaisnt the feminazi onslaught. The days are numbered for your kind.

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]

Old July 8th 04, 05:55 PM
Indyguy1

bunnylove1994 wrote:

[...]

Think of this newgroup as a zoo. If you don't try and feed the animals they
will not approach you.

Mrs Indyguy

Old July 8th 04, 07:49 PM
bunnylove1994