Plan a healthy baby with Ayurveda

Old March 5th 07, 08:41 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
atharva

Default Plan a healthy baby with Ayurveda

Mahabharata, India's biggest epic, comprising the special "Geeta" part
in it by lord Krishna, tells about a special child- Abhimanyu son of
Arjuna (the warrior) and Rukmani (cousin of Lord Krishna). He was
special because he was known to a specific war tact which was only
known to his father and one or two persons. The enemies of Arjuna and
his brothers used the same tactics in war against then but Arjuna was
not there with them. In that time Abhimanyu fought against all of
them. What is important, Abhimanyu rearnt all these tactics when he
was not born. He was growing in womb of her mother Rukmani. He learnt
all this while Arjuna was discussing that war tactics to his wife,
mother of Abhimanyu.
This seems to be myth only. But we can format your baby's health for
whole of the life by deciding his Prakruti as a harmony of Doshas. So
that he will remain healthy forever.

Make a plan for healthy baby
In embryonic age fetus is exposed to external environment through his/
her mother. Any work done by mother or food taken by mother effects
fetus and results is biological fate of the fetus! Blood of mother is
a main channel which caries all kind of information to the fetus and
developing system of the fetus use these information. For example
today we are known to this fact that there are fewer drugs which can
cause all possible defects in an embryo. If drugs can do bad or good,
then why not the food can do well? These drugs affect an embryo in
different ages. The same concept Ayurveda picked and used it with
foods of mother. Ayurvedic scholars formulated few combinations of
different herbs, which will give embryo a healthy environment inside
the womb. This is time when we can control Prakruti of our coming baby
so that all the three Doshas will be in a harmony in him/her.
Ayurveda indicates these particular compositions of different drugs
which affect body by their better Mahabhautic compositions. If
selected properly, we can control the Dosha volume in a harmony and
can give a good health to our progeny. We can do it for our new
generation. Nothing can be a better gift than a healthy life for your
baby. For details and help contact we before going to decide about a
baby at - under the icon of Prakruti analysis go for DECIDE PRAKRUTI
OF YOUR BABY .
Contact on the web-site www.atharvayurveda.com for further details