Who has the ultimate right to choose?

Old April 19th 07, 02:35 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
teachrmama

Default Who has the ultimate right to choose?

"elizabeth" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Apr 17, 9:23 pm, "teachrmama" wrote:
"elizabeth" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Apr 16, 9:59 pm, "teachrmama" wrote:
"elizabeth" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Apr 8, 10:37 pm, "teachrmama" wrote:
"Gini" wrote in message

"teachrmama" wrote

"Gini" wrote
==
You weren't paying attention, hon. Complications (which are
extremely
rare)
do not equal *death from a tubal.* Nice try, though. You are
quite
entertaining
tonight. Now, about the man who impregnates a sterile
woman....?

With all the complications that can happen to women who don't
want
children, maybe they could just stop offering it to every man
who
asks.
Surely chastity is still a choice!
==
What?? Expect women to accept responsibility for their own
bodies?
What's
come over you? All the women elizabeth knows are far too weak for
this
and
need the government to protect them. It really is sad.

Yes, it really is sad. Hmmmmm....I wonder how many men elizabeth
has
taking
care of her and her children.

I don't have any children, you stupid ****.

I was smart enough not to.

That really was a wise choice on your part, considering your attitude
toward
children in general.

And you weren't, and you are now seeing why more and more women
don't
make the mistake you did.

No, actually, I don't see that at all. I have no problem with your
choosing
to remain childless. But the fact that you seem to feel that everyone
who
does not make the same choice you did made a mistake either says a lot
about
a huge ego, or indicates a borderline personality disorder that makes
it
difficult for you to relate to the rest of the human race at all.

I bet your children hate you.

I bet they don't. chuckle

Why don't you let them say so?

Maybe you need to find out the hard way how your ****nuggets really
feel about your failure to use contraception.

You poor, bitter, old thing. You really should tell your therapist about
your vile thoughts and murderous tendencies. He can adjust your meds,
you
kn

Classic projection.

I love my life.

It's easy to see how much you love your life by all the positive, uplifting
things you say here.

You chose your husband, and the kid was there first.

Actually, you would be wrong--byt that's something we have come to expect
here. He didn't know about his daughter until she was almost 13--and we had
been married for years and had 2 children of our own by then. Eventually
you will figure out that the silly little cartoon characters you invent
don't really exist, Lizzy.

Sounds like you're really bitter about that.

About what?

Not my problem, just as you won't be your husband's problem much
longer, when he does to you what he did to her, and he will, he will.
And you will blame her for everything, and he'll say that's the case.

What he did to whom? You do have some difficulty sticking with reality,
don't you, Lizzy?

Old April 25th 07, 04:15 AM posted to alt.child-support
elizabeth

Headers trimmed
On Apr 18, 6:35 pm, "teachrmama" wrote:
"elizabeth" wrote in message
snip
It's easy to see how much you love your life by all the positive, uplifting
things you say here.

You're Projecting again. You wish, sweetie.
BTW, I am trimming the headers.
I don't give a rat's ass about you deadbeat breeders.
Most of you should have aborted.
I was smart enough to avoid the mistakes in life you made, and that's
on you, not me.
So this is the last response you will get from me, dearie.

Take your sob stories about how your poor dear husband is being
assraped by the mother of his child elsewhere, because you are living
proof that most women should be forced to abort and not continue to
litter the planet with their ****droppings.

You chose your husband, and the kid was there first.

Actually, you would be wrong--byt that's something we have come to expect

here. He didn't know about his daughter until she was almost 13--and we had
been married for years and had 2 children of our own by then. Eventually
you will figure out that the silly little cartoon characters you invent
don't really exist, Lizzy.

I'll bet "he didn't know". Probably more like he couldn't be found.

Now begone, you misbegotten spawn of a mother unable to say no and an
unknown father.

Your mother was wrong about abortion.

Old April 25th 07, 04:39 AM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

"elizabeth" wrote in message
ps.com...

Take your sob stories about how your poor dear husband is being
assraped by the mother of his child elsewhere, because you are living
proof that most women should be forced to abort and not continue to
litter the planet with their ****droppings.

Meet Robert who believes women should be paid by men for not having
abortions without admitting he is pro-life but expressing sentiments of
pro-choice, while you believe women should abort every child without
admitting you are pro-choice to allow women to decide. You two deserve each
other just for your male bashing rhetoric and your common thinking that men
cause all the problems women experience.

Too bad you two can't agree on what the issues are that cause the confusing
hatred you both express.

Old April 25th 07, 05:17 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"elizabeth" wrote in message
ps.com...
Headers trimmed
On Apr 18, 6:35 pm, "teachrmama" wrote:
"elizabeth" wrote in message
snip
It's easy to see how much you love your life by all the positive,
uplifting
things you say here.

You're Projecting again. You wish, sweetie.
BTW, I am trimming the headers.
I don't give a rat's ass about you deadbeat breeders.
Most of you should have aborted.
I was smart enough to avoid the mistakes in life you made, and that's
on you, not me.
So this is the last response you will get from me, dearie.

Take your sob stories about how your poor dear husband is being
assraped by the mother of his child elsewhere, because you are living
proof that most women should be forced to abort and not continue to
litter the planet with their ****droppings.

It's ok,sweetie. Take your meds and go to bed. You'll feel better in the
morning. And, at group, tell the nice people in white coats all about it.

You chose your husband, and the kid was there first.

Actually, you would be wrong--byt that's something we have come to expect

here. He didn't know about his daughter until she was almost 13--and we
had
been married for years and had 2 children of our own by then. Eventually
you will figure out that the silly little cartoon characters you invent
don't really exist, Lizzy.

I'll bet "he didn't know". Probably more like he couldn't be found.

It's ok, dearie. I'm SURE you know best. soothng sounds--quiet voice
There, there now.

Now begone, you misbegotten spawn of a mother unable to say no and an
unknown father.

Take those meds, and all those nightmares that you flail so helplessly
against will go away for a while, poor dear.

Old April 25th 07, 06:25 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"elizabeth" wrote in message
ps.com...
Headers trimmed
On Apr 18, 6:35 pm, "teachrmama" wrote:
"elizabeth" wrote in message
snip
[...]

Frankly, I think she needs to quit smokin' that pipe.

Old April 25th 07, 04:19 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

"elizabeth" wrote in message
ps.com...
Headers trimmed
On Apr 18, 6:35 pm, "teachrmama" wrote:
"elizabeth" wrote in message
snip
It's easy to see how much you love your life by all the positive,

uplifting
things you say here.

You're Projecting again. You wish, sweetie.
BTW, I am trimming the headers.
I don't give a rat's ass about you deadbeat breeders.
Most of you should have aborted.
I was smart enough to avoid the mistakes in life you made, and that's
on you, not me.
So this is the last response you will get from me, dearie.

Take your sob stories about how your poor dear husband is being
assraped by the mother of his child elsewhere, because you are living
proof that most women should be forced to abort and not continue to
litter the planet with their ****droppings.

"****droppings"? Were you cracking up when you typed it, because I sure was
when I read it.