sling question

Old November 13th 03, 05:35 AM
toypup

Default sling question

I have a variety of slings and carriers. I can say I don't like any of
them, though some are better than others. So far, I have the Baby Trekker,
the Maya sling, then Baby Bjorn and the I think it was the Snugli newborn
carrier. I used the Maya sling most because it was lightweight and not so
hot in the summer months but it cut into DS's legs, which hung over the
sides. The Baby Trekker hurt my back, the Baby Bjorn is too hot for both of
us and it squished DS. The Snugli newborn carrier made DS's head flop
forward.

I've come across this sling that looks rather comfy:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...2ARO7P&st=baby
Have any of you tried it? DH has been very good about the money wasted on
the other slings and he doesn't mind me wasting more money, but I don't want
to waste it. I would really like to try it and I don't see it in the
stores, so I would have to order it and return it, but I never return
anything because I'm lazy. So there you have it. Has anyone tried it and
what do you think? If worse comes to worse, I'll just have a collection of
baby slings to pass on to SIL when she gets pg.

Old November 13th 03, 07:33 PM
Vijay

"toypup" wrote in message news:3LEsb.139104$ao4.444119@attbi_s51...
I've come across this sling that looks rather comfy:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...2ARO7P&st=baby
Have any of you tried it?

I have never tried it, but I just bought an adjustable fleece pouch
that I LOVE from Kangaroo Korner. I also have a Maya wrap and an
Ultimate Baby Wrap, but I haven't used them since I got my fleece
pouch. It is soooo comfy and easy to use. No straps or buckles or
rings.

Go to kangarookorner.com, click on Shop, then Pouches, then Made to
Order Adjustable Fleece Pouch. Or click on How to Choose Your Sling.

Also Peppermint.com has some great ways to figure out what sling is
right for you.

-V.