DH Rant!

Old June 7th 04, 04:32 AM
Tori M.

Default DH Rant!

When is my husband ever going to learn that when I mention an idea to him
all he has to do to make me happy is to say he will think about it. I dont
care how long he actualy thinks about it as long as we can discuss it at a
later time. Now tonight I am feeling dumb and hormonal because he just shot
down everything I said.
I want to move back to NH and there is a chance that my step dad will help
Jeff get a job at his work. My step dad is a Custodian at a high school and
gets paid well and has WONDERFUL insurance. My mom said I could get a job
at the Wal-Mart she works at as a Weekend Warrior 12 hours a day Fri, Sat,
And Sun but I would have all the rest of the week off giving me 4 days a
week to homeschool if I want.
Jeff does not want to move because he loves this area and his parents are
here a whole 6 months a year. My family is in nh 12 months out of the year
and I need more suport then I am getting here GRRRRRR. I probably could
have handled the "Theres no chance in H#LL" answer better if he had
pretended to think about it for 24 hours then I am right now after the
entire 1/2 a minute he spent thinking about it.
I am just pregnant and homesick and darn it I want my mommy I wonder if
I can convince my midwife to induce me the day my mom gets to Wisconsin.
She is coming to be with me and the baby after it is born but I want her and
my Grandmother to be in the labor room with me again this time as lead
coaches.. DH was as useful as a lump in a cushin with Bonnie.

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Anna or Xavier due 10/17/04

Old June 7th 04, 06:13 AM
Jamie Clark

Hugs Tori. My dh is the same way, only it's not usually about anything
major or important. I have to remind him, constantly, not to actually
answer me, just to think on it. Sometimes I'm talking long term plans, 5
years down the road, and his gut reaction will be, "No, we don't have any
money." I'm like, "duh, I know we don't have money NOW, but we'll be able
to do X in 5 years!" All I need or want him to say is, "hmmm, that's an
idea." He doesn't even have to committ.

Anyway, I hope dh is willing to think about it longer than 27 seconds.
Hugs.
--

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03

Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest
Password

Check out our Adoption Page at http://home.earthlink.net/~jamielee6

Old June 7th 04, 01:10 PM
laurie

Where in NH are you from? I live in the North Country.

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 3 years
Christopher, 13 months
Old June 7th 04, 05:12 PM
Joybelle

"Tori M." wrote in message
When is my husband ever going to learn that when I mention an idea to him
all he has to do to make me happy is to say he will think about it. I

dont
care how long he actualy thinks about it as long as we can discuss it at a
later time. Now tonight I am feeling dumb and hormonal because he just

shot
down everything I said.

I know what you are saying. If it would only appear if he put some thought
into it, right? My husband sometimes does this where he completely pooh
poohs my idea. Once in awhile, though, after he does reflect on it, I
guess, he will actually say I was right or that was a good idea. So there
is maybe hope for your hubby yet!

[...]

No kidding! Put a little thought into it, huh?!

I am just pregnant and homesick and darn it I want my mommy I wonder

if
I can convince my midwife to induce me the day my mom gets to Wisconsin.
She is coming to be with me and the baby after it is born but I want her

and
my Grandmother to be in the labor room with me again this time as lead
coaches.. DH was as useful as a lump in a cushin with Bonnie.

Whereabouts in WI are you? I live here. Western part of the state (about 2
hours from the Twin Cities, MN).

I feel very blessed to live fairly close to my mom (though that means I'm
still living in WI with its cold, longish winters that I swore at one time i
would leave), and I always wanted my mom with me. I hope it will all work
out for you and your mom will be able to be with you when you have the baby.
My husband was quite helpful during labor, but I really needed my mom there.

--
Joy

Rose 1-30-99
Iris 2-28-01
Spencer 3-12-03

Old June 10th 04, 07:31 PM
Joybelle

"Tori M." wrote in message
Neat! No one ever lives near me! I dont know if I have ever been to

Barron
but I do go to Amery every week since we go to church there. Hey is it
really hot this week or is it just me

Tori
--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Anna or Xavier due 10/17/04

Nice and cool now, eh?! Brrrr... actually. My husband works in Barron,
and that is where he and I went to school. Amery seems like a nice town!
--
Joy

Rose 1-30-99
Iris 2-28-01
Spencer 3-12-03

Rant: Over indulgent parents strike again Jon Walters General 1142 August 25th 05 03:27 PM
Minor rant Nikki General 7 March 4th 04 05:29 PM
Rant: the attachment parenting explosion [email protected] General 9 January 10th 04 04:11 AM
continuation of my rant... Shannon Pregnancy 0 September 10th 03 08:07 PM
39 weeks 3 days (rant) Daye Pregnancy 2 August 10th 03 07:19 AM