Millions have misused ADHD stimulant drugs- Study

Old March 1st 06, 03:00 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

Default Millions have misused ADHD stimulant drugs- Study

wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Poor Mark.

"Houston, we have got a problem because we are just in the middle of this
epidemic."
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
wrote

snip

wrote:
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi...&date=20060224

Millions have misused ADHD stimulant drugs, study says
WASHINGTON - More than 7 million Americans are estimated to have
misused
Misused. Misused. Misused. Misused. Misused. Misused. Misused.
[...]

Jan, do you get the point, now?
"Houston, we have got a problem because we are just in the middle of
this
epidemic."
OOPS! Jan
Is not the subject.

"Houston, we have got a problem because we are just in the middle of this
epidemic."
MILLIONS have misused.

Which has nothing to do with the millions who follow the rules and use
medications according to instructions.

Nothing said it did.

Not in so many words. However, your incessant posting of articles in
violation of copyright laws, or to further the purpose of LawyerVultures
and their propagandists, does say that you are doing just that.

You just seem to be obsessed with posting about misuse, when people in
these groups are not mis-users. Obviously, you are trying to tell these
people that they are part of the evil of misuse and it is their fault.

Do look at the groups, this is posted to.

Incorrect response. Do look at YOUR posting history which clearly
documents your obsession with highlighting those who misuse.

It is obvious, YOU are turning this post into another *attack*.

No, it is not an attack, but a DEFENSE of your incessant attack on a
real disorder which needs proper diagnosis and *proper* treatment,
including pharmaceuticals where and when indicated.

If I am wrong, please explain IN YOUR OWN WORDS, why you appear to post
every mis-use article you find.

Fact is I don't. I post many articles.

The FACT is, you do. Nearly 100% of the AD/HD related articles that you
post are about the negative stories, etc. regarding it, and its treatment.

Further FACT, I don't have to explain *anything* I do to you, Mark.

True. However, I do have the right to ask you, and re-ask you, and
re-re-ask you until the cows come home. If you do not want to explain
your motivation, then I am totally free to post my speculation and,
there is no way that you can call me a liar.

Old March 2nd 06, 02:37 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

"Vashti" wrote in message
It wasn't a dark and stormy night when wrote:

"Vashti" wrote in message
It wasn't a dark and stormy night when

wrote:

MILLIONS have misused.

IT IS STILL HAPPENING.

What you *selectively* snipped.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi...document_id=20...

Millions have misused ADHD stimulant drugs, study says

[snipped again for focus]
Millions have misused aspirin and "IT IS STILL HAPPENING", what
should be done?

Vashti

Your diversion is noted.

Repasting content snipped and calling my point a diversion is an odd way
to have a discussion.

When you are ready to discuss the subject, I can and will discuss it, as I
have with others already, right here in this thread.

Period.

Can you not answer my question? Is that why you
seem to be attempting to divert attention from it?

Vashti

Old March 2nd 06, 04:46 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine

wrote:

MILLIONS have misused.

IT IS STILL HAPPENING.

What you *selectively* snipped.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi...document_id=20...

Millions have misused ADHD stimulant drugs, study says

[snipped again for focus]
Millions have misused aspirin and "IT IS STILL HAPPENING", what
should be done?

Vashti

Your diversion is noted.

Repasting content snipped and calling my point a diversion is an odd way
to have a discussion.

When you are ready to discuss the subject, I can and will discuss it, as I
have with others already, right here in this thread.

You haven't discussed anything at all with anybody in this thread. You
have simply posted an article, snipped everybody else's points and
re-posted bits of the article.

Please do point everyone to somewhere where you discussed the subject.
Cretin.

Period.

Can you not answer my question? Is that why you
seem to be attempting to divert attention from it?

Vashti

51 deaths ADHD drugs ... Ilena Rose Kids Health 162 February 17th 06 06:08 PM
Another child killed in kincare Kane Spanking 26 February 17th 04 06:30 PM
Another child killed in kincare Kane General 39 February 12th 04 07:55 PM
Kids should work... Doan Spanking 33 December 10th 03 09:05 PM
Kids should work... Doan Foster Parents 31 December 7th 03 04:01 AM