NHS Trust suspends cervical cancer vaccinations after girl, 14, dies within hours of jab

Old October 2nd 09, 02:56 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Happy Oyster

Default NHS Trust suspends cervical cancer vaccinations after girl, 14, dies within hours of jab

On Thu, 1 Oct 2009 17:36:17 +0100, "john" wrote:

So the 78 Gardasil deaths were all due to undiagnosed terminal
conditions?

That is crap.
--
Schwerer Pfusch Arzneimittelprüfung

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_amp.htm
Old October 2nd 09, 02:59 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Happy Oyster

Default "It was so severe that death could have arrived at any time."

On Thu, 01 Oct 2009 19:49:21 +0100, Peter Parry wrote:

On Thu, 1 Oct 2009 08:58:19 -0500, "Smarter Than You"
wrote:

"Peter Parry" wrote

The girl had an undiagnosed malignant chest tumour involving her
heart and lungs. She was undergoing a variety of tests to diagnose
her illness when she died.

Oh PLEASE PLEASE post proof of that.

It is widely reported
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8284517.stm
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-vaccine.html
are but two of many.

While you are at it, post how you gained acces to those records.

The preliminary inquest, which is open to the public, was held in
Coventry today.

"Pathologist Alexander Kolar told the inquest that Natalie's chest was
"heavily infiltrated" by a tumour that had extended to the left lung.

The growth had compressed Natalie's aorta and pulmonary artery,
shutting off the blood supply to her entire body and causing her to
collapse.

He said: "It was so severe that death could have arrived at any time."
"

Old October 3rd 09, 09:32 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Peter Parry

On Thu, 1 Oct 2009 17:14:57 -0500, "Smarter Than You"
wrote:

"Peter Parry" wrote

Indeed, John posts many such "reports". However, in this case a
number of reporters from AP, Reuters, the BBC and the Times to name
but a few attended the inquest and have produced similar reports of
its preliminary findings. Whilst reporters frequently cock up science
reports in this case the evidence was brief and simple so even they
could get it right.

You understand that I am proposeing that those interviewed might have
reason to not tell the truth? I do not care what the reporters say. They
only repeat what they are told.

It wasn't a case of interviewing anyone but attending a an open court
hearing and listening to the evidence. At least a dozen reporters
attended and produced similar reports.

It smells fishy.

Only if you normally wear a dead haddock around your neck and mutter
"smells fishy" wherever you go. John finds everything to be a
conspiracy because he is convinced extra-terrestrials are taking over
the world through an enormous secret organisation.

It is always amusing when people dream up scenarios which require
amazing feats of secrecy skill and co-ordination by the same
government organisations which normally can't run a **** up in a
brewery.

Not that we can ever expect to know the whole truth on this.

We know it. It was simple. Just because it doesn't suit your
preconceptions and conspiracy theories doesn't alter that.
Old October 3rd 09, 11:01 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
john[_5_]

"Peter Parry" wrote in message

It smells fishy.

Sure does, and we all know the medical boys are experts at covering up and
lying

Most Americans, who have not been the victims of such overt hate campaigns
as have been waged against me for more than thirty years, refuse to believe
that we are governed by criminals. I refer you to the opinion of one of the
most famous FBI agents, Charlie Winstead, the man who gunned down John
Dillinger. In his book, "The Bureau", William C. Sullivan quotes Charlie
Winstead as saying, (P.27),
"When I investigate a man and prove he's a criminal, if he doesn't
already work for the government, they'll hire him. If he already has a
government job, once they hear he's a crook they'll promote him. The
criminals in Congress only feel comfortable with other criminals."
We could not ask for a more qualified source, nor for a more apropos
phrase than "the criminals in Congress." The criminals enact into law
program after program to reward their fellow-criminals, and to rob and
enslave the workers of America. Anyone who gets in their way is disposed of
by the "majesty of the law." I would have been condemned to spend the rest
of my life in an insane asylum by due process of law. All the legal niceties
would have been observed. A WRIT FOR MARTYRS by Eustace Mullins .

Old October 3rd 09, 02:12 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Smarter Than You

news
wrote:

[...]

As I said , courts have been and continue to be wrong. Witness still lie.
Bottom line is you do not want to come and try to give it to my daughters.

Old October 3rd 09, 03:34 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Happy Oyster

On Sat, 3 Oct 2009 08:12:09 -0500, "Smarter Than You" wrote:

Bottom line is you do not want to come and try to give it to my daughters.

Well, well,... Look at what John Scudamore, the pigfarmer did:

quote
Kelly first discovered this on a black line in the park that a dowser had
previously found, where I had dug a 3 ft deep hole and filled with high quartz
pebbles, plus 4 TBs, to no effect. I also burnt my ass on it some years back
when I was experimenting with psychedelics, similar to a chemical burn right
through my trousers, where the trousers were unscathed apart from a flattening
of the cord. I thought, first, that I had been given a metaphysical kick up the
backside! Perhaps I had
/quote

Here is the rest of the story:
http://www.transgallaxys.com/~aktens...is_behind.html

And John Scudamore, believe it or not, is an international renowned expert on
medicine:

quote
I also burnt my ass on it some years back
when I was experimenting with psychedelics,
/quote

Yes, REALLY! John Scudamore, is an expert on medicine. Well, he must be one,
because he runs the whale.to domain.

Which makes me guess, why he did not name it

I-burnt-my-ass.to

That would have been a much more descriptive name, wouldn't it?
--
Altenpflege

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_korr.htm
Old October 3rd 09, 06:57 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Bob Officer

On Sat, 3 Oct 2009 11:01:40 +0100, in misc.health.alternative, "john"
wrote:

[...]

John you set a lot of store in a book in which the author passes on a
second hand quote of a persons opinion. without present any evidence
the quote is factual at all.

Your citation is hearsay of a second parties opinion.

How are your critical thinking skills working today, Any better?

--
Bob Officer
Posting the truth
Old October 3rd 09, 08:22 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
D. C. Sessions

In message , Bob Officer wrote:

John you set a lot of store in a book in which the author passes on a
second hand quote of a persons opinion. without present any evidence
the quote is factual at all.

Your citation is hearsay of a second parties opinion.

How are your critical thinking skills working today, Any better?

Are you thinking they could be worse?

--
| The brighter the stupid burns, the more |
| chance that someone will see the light. |
Old October 3rd 09, 09:18 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Peter Parry

On Sat, 03 Oct 2009 16:34:17 +0200, Happy Oyster
wrote:

Well, well,... Look at what John Scudamore, the pigfarmer did:

Apparently he is a good farmer with contented pigs and that is an
honourable livelihood. That he also believes in odd phenomena makes
him no different from others who believe in various gods, the only
difference being that he hasn't yet got the financial backing for his
beliefs that various religions have for their equally unhinged ideas.

He also cares about his fellow man and in the past has traveled miles
with no thought of reward to scatter his crystal devices when he
thought they would help a particular problem in a community.

His ideas might be daft; he appears to be extraordinarily gullible and
he doesn't understand mathematics and statistics but he puts an
inordinate amount of effort into his beliefs. Unlike many of his
fellow travelers he also usually remains fairly civil (although that
has slipped a bit of late).

That he is usually wrong is undeniable and like Don Quixote he tilts
at windmills with no real chance of victory. However, he believes in
what he does, puts huge effort into it and deserves some respect for
that.
Old October 3rd 09, 09:31 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Happy Oyster

wrote:

[...]

What if he would thow children down a tower, just because he think that would be
good for them?

His beliefs, or his insanity, IN NO WAY are an excuse for what he does. His
victims, like in the case of unvaccinated children, may die. Some, perhaps
already have permanent damage or even are dead.

Do you remember the AUM sect in Japan, which killed in subway stations? They
were driven to do this by their beliefs.