Brought home a souvenir

Old February 2nd 04, 04:03 PM
Ilse Witch

Default Brought home a souvenir

I've been visiting my home country the last month and we were pretty
exhausted from jetlag and visitors most of the time. But I managed to
bring home a very nice souvenir anyway: I'm pregnant again!! This time
around I waited the 18 days after ovulation, charting was not at all
difficult in spite of the 6h time difference. I had a nice tri-phasic
pattern, but I had that last cycle as well, so I didn't want to test until
19DPO. It was a firm positive, I calculated my due date to be October 1
and already discovered I have at least one belly buddy here.

It took a while, but I am starting to get more and more excited about
this! Symptoms are mild but definitely present. I do have some hints of
brown discharge, like I had while pregnant with DS (started at 5w back
then as well). It's not really bothering me yet, if it will, I'll just
give the midwife a call. So far, so good!

--
-- I
mommy to DS (17m)

Old February 2nd 04, 04:25 PM
Marnie

"Ilse Witch" wrote in message
news
I've been visiting my home country the last month and we were pretty
exhausted from jetlag and visitors most of the time. But I managed to
bring home a very nice souvenir anyway: I'm pregnant again!!

Congrats to you! That's wonderful!
--
Marnie

Old February 2nd 04, 04:29 PM
Fer

I was hoping you'd bring that back with you! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

--

Jenn
-WAHM
news

Old February 2nd 04, 04:41 PM
Plissken

"Ilse Witch" wrote in message
news | I've been visiting my home country the last month and we were pretty
| exhausted from jetlag and visitors most of the time. But I managed to
| bring home a very nice souvenir anyway: I'm pregnant again!!

Woo Hoo! Congratulations Ilse! I'm so happy for you.

Nadene

Old February 2nd 04, 05:06 PM
Kat

"Ilse Witch" wrote in message
[...]

Yay!!! What an awesome souvenir!! Hope this pregnancy is wonderfully
uneventful for you!
Kat
mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and #2 EDD was 02/01/04

Old February 2nd 04, 05:22 PM
cara

Ilse Witch wrote:

I've been visiting my home country the last month and we were pretty
exhausted from jetlag and visitors most of the time. But I managed to
bring home a very nice souvenir anyway: I'm pregnant again!! This time
around I waited the 18 days after ovulation, charting was not at all
difficult in spite of the 6h time difference. I had a nice tri-phasic
pattern, but I had that last cycle as well, so I didn't want to test until
19DPO. It was a firm positive, I calculated my due date to be October 1
and already discovered I have at least one belly buddy here.

Yay, Ilse! I hadn't realized you were out of town and was wondering where
your posts had gone. Glad it was a successful trip.

cara

Old February 2nd 04, 05:53 PM
Nikki

Ilse Witch wrote:
I've been visiting my home country the last month and we were pretty
exhausted from jetlag and visitors most of the time. But I managed to
bring home a very nice souvenir anyway: I'm pregnant again!!

Conratulations! That is great and wonderful conception story to boot!
--
Nikki
Mama to Hunter (4) and Luke (2)

Old February 2nd 04, 07:38 PM
Sandi

"Ilse Witch" wrote in message
[...]

Great news!! Congratulations!

--
Sandi
Mommy to Abby, 3

Old February 2nd 04, 07:39 PM
Rob, Laura and Izabella W

So so glad! I bet thats the best thing to bring back with you! I hope to be
joining you, though I am very late, but took a HPT a week or 2 back and it
was BFN so will be taking one pretty soon again.
Congrats!!!!

--
Laura, TTC #2
Mommy to Izabella **Feb 10th, 2003**