Meds do NOT work for ADD//Red flags all around!

Old September 8th 06, 01:00 PM posted to alt.support.attn-deficit,sci.psychology.misc,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Default Meds do NOT work for ADD//Red flags all around!

Someone from somewhere wrote:
hi.

Howdy, we are all glad that you could stop by. Please make yourself
at home.

I took Ritalin for about three weeks while I was in school, but it didn't
do anything for me.

Typical. Over half the time Ritalin will do absolutely nothing;
because there is simply nothing for it to do. Since most cases of
ADD are misdiagnosed, why should Ritalin have any effect?
The real tragedy is that besides having no effect, you may suffer
extremely
harmful side-effects. That alone should be an automatic red-flag!

I mean I didn't even get any kind of side effects.
absolutely nothing. For example, I noticed no difference in my appetite
or sleeping patterns. I was even able to go to sleep with no problems
right after I took Ritalin( high dose). My doctor says that this is
rare...did anyone have similar experience?

This isn't rare at all, but very common. Do not be dismayed that it
hasn't had
any effect yet. Since the majority of patients are misdiagnosed with
ADD/ADHD
anyway, there should not be any doubt why Ritalin will not do anything
at all.

When the potential dangerous side-effects are factored in, it becomes
painfully
obvious that this med should really be tossed away, pronto. Those are
the unbiased facts. But I must insist that you do your own
investigation,
and you will no doubt discover that my conclusions are correct.
Please feel free to share any more details as you want, they are
helpful to all of us.

Thanks for listening and caring!

Art

Old September 8th 06, 03:24 PM posted to alt.support.attn-deficit,sci.psychology.misc,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Raving

http://tinyurl.com/lq6jj

http://tinyurl.com/puw3y

http://tinyurl.com/rccpf

When the potential dangerous side-effects are factored in, it becomes
painfully
obvious that this med should really be tossed away, pronto. Those are
the unbiased facts. But I must insist that you do your own
investigation,
and you will no doubt discover that my conclusions are correct.
Please feel free to share any more details as you want, they are
helpful to all of us.

Watch http://tinyurl.com/l6xs4 ( 5 Mb Real Video )

Thanks for listening and caring!

http://tinyurl.com/lx38r

fArty, you are full of the bombast that you purport to rile against.

Whereas I have sympathy to your point of view, I think that you are
more motivated by your presentation than your content.

For you, the message is the medium.

http://tinyurl.com/kkbx8