Babies are here!

Old April 9th 06, 08:20 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Default Babies are here!

I have babies :-D. Born on 4/7/06.

Brock Michael was born at 3:17am. He weighed 8lbs 7oz and is 20.5 inches
long.

Benjamin David was born at 3:27am. He weighed 7lbs 10oz and is 21 inches
long.

I'm so blessed. Both are healthy. There were no complications and vaginal
delivery for both!

I woke up at 1:30am and both babies were born by 3:30am. Both were born
vaginally with no epidural for those of you that remember that thread and my
concerns. Actually Brock was born on the bathroom floor it moved so fast.
The nurses were going crazy, lol. Ben was more civil and born in the bed
with the doctor present ;-)

Nursing is going OK but I'm anxious for my milk to come in. Brock cries a
lot and I think he's ready for a bigger meal. What a learning curve two
are!

--
Nikki, mama to
Hunter 4/99

Old April 10th 06, 12:52 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Nikki wrote:
[...]

Congratulations! Big babies, too, especially for twins.

Nick

--
Nick Theodorakis

contact form:
http://theodorakis.net/contact.html
Old April 10th 06, 03:58 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Hey Nikki,

congratulations. your kids have great stats.

Deepak
Daddy of 1 month old twins.

Old April 11th 06, 02:52 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Congratulations, Nikki!! Those are two big boys! How wonderful )
Please keep us posted, it's been so long since we've had "new baby"
action here!

Take care,
Ellen

Old April 12th 06, 12:04 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Two big healthy boys with two hours of labor and no epidural!!!

Congrats and pin a medal on you!

Enjoy every minute, it all goes by in a blur....

Old April 14th 06, 02:50 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

"Nikki" wrote in message
I have babies :-D. Born on 4/7/06.

Thanks everyone. Two babies are still hard to wrap my head around, what a
miracle :-) My aunt is here and a huge help so I'm doing well right now.
I'm trying to get them to move in the direction of getting their days and
nights on track before she leaves next week!

I'm having a hard time nursing both at once as Ben has a non-perfect latch
as it is and that is not nice. I do nurse them together a few times a day,
mostly to practice because everyone says it is a life saver. Any tips along
those lines are appreciated!

--
Nikki, mama to
Hunter 4/99