Old December 4th 03, 05:10 PM
Kane

Default | Most hostile member this NG? Most insults, emot. abuse

On 04 Dec 2003 14:03:10 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

What The Plant is going to treat us to here folks, with her questions,
is the same years long attempt by diversion, to call off the people
that correctly identify child abusers, liars, and defenders of
abusers.

And from the mix in Its [Subject] a plaintive wail claiming these low
life scum are being emotionally abused when they are called out
publically.

Remember, this is the poster that had said it is a parent's right for
church members to hang children up in church and the congregation beat
them with objects...as long as the parent's allow it. And that any
organization, like CPS, interferring is abrogating the Constitutional
Rights of the parents.....but of course, when CPS takes those same
children away, THEIR civil rights are being violated by the state for
the child to have the loving company of those same parents responsible
for the hanging and beating.

Consider then what's being posted here.

Most labeling of others?

The Plant, by far. Year after year of lies and name calling, under the
guise of being a "reformer," championing OTHER name callers, suckin'
up to child abusers, and supporting and encouraging those who support
the murdering of others, including parents who might get in the way
while of the murderer, and worse, publically in these ngs celebrating
the pain, humiliation, and injury of children.

Most denigrating language? The "pro family rights" or the "state is

right"
group?

No comparison. The pro "family" "rights" "group," especially if you
look into the organizations they pimp for on these news groups,
contain some of the saddest excuses for human beings one could
imagine. Talk about name callers.

Consider....readers......

Yep, consider the last line in this post, and think about what this
poster calls "reasonableness" on the part of abusive parents.

http://www.familyrightsassociation.com Based in Oregon--cutting CPS,
SCF,
SoSCF, and child protective down to reasonableness.

Old December 5th 03, 07:38 PM
Ron

"Ignoramus24587" wrote in message
I thought that alt.support.child-protective-services was a newsgroup
for innocent victims of CPS.

It turns out, it seems, that there are some violent child beaters
here!

Is it really true?

Are there any "innocent victims of CPS" here? Not that I have seen yet.

"violent child beaters" abound in this group, but they rarely admit that
what they did was wrong.

Ron

Old December 5th 03, 07:51 PM
Dan Sullivan

"Ron" wrote in message

"Ignoramus24587" wrote in message
I thought that alt.support.child-protective-services was a newsgroup
for innocent victims of CPS.

It turns out, it seems, that there are some violent child beaters
here!

Is it really true?

Are there any "innocent victims of CPS" here? Not that I have seen yet.

Chuck (Loyal Fan)

David and Amy Carl.

Jessica

Cathy

Me

Old December 5th 03, 08:38 PM
Ron

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
et...

"Ron" wrote in message

"Ignoramus24587" wrote in message
I thought that alt.support.child-protective-services was a newsgroup
for innocent victims of CPS.

It turns out, it seems, that there are some violent child beaters
here!

Is it really true?

Are there any "innocent victims of CPS" here? Not that I have seen yet.

Chuck (Loyal Fan)

David and Amy Carl.

Jessica

Cathy

Me

Are any of them truly innocent? You are the only one that you can be sure
of, and then its a maybe. Even you cannot be sure that you have never
stepped over the line, and you cant be even that close with the others.

Ron

Old December 5th 03, 09:07 PM
Dan Sullivan

"Ron" wrote in message

"Ignoramus24587" wrote in

message
I thought that alt.support.child-protective-services was a newsgroup
for innocent victims of CPS.

It turns out, it seems, that there are some violent child beaters
here!

Is it really true?

Are there any "innocent victims of CPS" here? Not that I have seen

yet.

Chuck (Loyal Fan)

Determination made by Judge after trial.

Daughter was being treated for brittle bone disease (based on expert medical
evidence provided by the family) WHILE the county attny had the parents on
trial claiming that the child did NOT have a disease and that the infant's
broken leg was caused non-accidentally by her parents.

Judge ordered that CPS have no further contact with the family.

David and Amy Carl.

Determination made by Judge after trial.

Children programmed by CPS and AZ Sheriff's Dept.

I believe the Judge ordered that CPS have no further contact with the
family.

Jessica

CPS unfounded the allegations and returned both children based on medical
evidence provided by the mother.

Cathy

Determination made by Judge after trial.

Judge ordered that CPS have no further contact with the family.

Me

Are any of them truly innocent?

Of what?

Maltreating their children?

All of them

You are the only one that you can be sure of, and then its a maybe.

I have reams of CPS paperwork, 15+ case files and Fam Ct documents, and not
once did CPS or the court find that I had ever abused or maltreated anyone.

The first Fam Ct allegation that I molested my daughter was thrown out by
the Judge after CPS' own expert sexual abuse evaluator wrote in her report
that I had done nothing inappropriate to my daughter and that my children
were the "foundation of my life."

You got one of them, Ron?

The second Fam CT allegation of abuse was withdrawn.

Even you cannot be sure that you have never
stepped over the line, and you cant be even that close with the others.

I can't be sure if I ever stepped "over the line???"

I know the NY State CPS Program Manual as good or better than anyone I've
met or had contact with at CPS.

Dan

Old December 5th 03, 11:40 PM
Dan Sullivan

wrote in message

snipping the bitch dog's HOT AIR

Yer wife wrote something?

I didn't notice.

Old December 6th 03, 02:06 AM
Dan Sullivan

"Ignoramus6098" wrote in message

Did you beat your children?

No.

Just curious. I know nothing about
you. WHat happened?

Long story... starts in 1987.

I've been investigated by CPS 15+ times.

"Founded" for physical, emotional, sexual, neglect, excessive corporal
punishment, etc... etc... etc... five (all multiple findings) out of the 15
times.

CPS is supposed to make a determination (finding) of maltreatment ONLY if
there is "some credible evidence" to support the determination.

On each of the five findings of maltreatment that CPS made against me I
challenged them to produce the "credible evidence" that they based their
decision on and NOT ONCE did they ever produce anything credible.

THEY had to reverse ALL of their own decisions.

Reversing ONE decision is almost impossible (the process is purposely
convoluted)... TWO is a miracle... THREE... you get the pict.

I used an attny for the first challenge... after I saw how incompetent the
people at CPS were I did the rest myself.

Here's a few examples of CPS' incompetence.

I was "founded" for slapping my son on a weekend I was denied visitation and
I had a police report to prove it.

I was taken to Fam Ct on an allegation that I had molested my daughter.

The court ordered expert used by CPS wrote in her decision that there was no
inappropriate behavior between me and my children.

The Judge threw the charges out of court.

CPS STILL "founded" the allegation against me and used as the "credible
evidence" the sexual abuse experts report that determined I didn't molest
anyone.

All the others were just as stupid.

I've helped dozens of people reverse their CPS founded decisions.

And I've helped over a dozen children be reunited with their parents from
CPS' foster care system.

Thanks for asking...

I love writing it.

Best, Dan Sullivan

Old December 6th 03, 08:58 AM
Greg Hanson

Ron said "violent child beaters" abound in this newsgroup?

Name one.

Seriously, Ron.

Are you adopting the anti-spanking zealots rhetoric
or are there some criminal child beaters in here?

What you describe would be a criminal offense
and not just handled by CPS intervention.

None of the cases Dan claims for his fame were
"violent child beaters" were they, Dan?
Old December 6th 03, 12:12 PM
Dan Sullivan

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...
Ron said "violent child beaters" abound in this newsgroup?

Name one.

Seriously, Ron.

Are you adopting the anti-spanking zealots rhetoric
or are there some criminal child beaters in here?

What you describe would be a criminal offense
and not just handled by CPS intervention.

None of the cases Dan claims for his fame were
"violent child beaters" were they, Dan?

Three were accused of breaking their children's bones.

Old December 7th 03, 04:03 AM
Greg Hanson

I've been investigated by CPS 15+ times.

Aren't you the one who said where there's smoke there's fire?

"Founded" for physical, emotional, sexual, neglect,
excessive corporal punishment, etc... etc...
etc... five (all multiple findings) out of the 15
times.

How can you prove this?

And I've helped over a dozen children be reunited
with their parents from CPS' foster care system.

And how can you prove that?
Without sock puppets?

I love writing it.

That much we know for sure.