Happy Happy Joy Joy--I'm pregnant!

Old March 11th 04, 02:40 PM
Dragon

Default Happy Happy Joy Joy--I'm pregnant!

I'm a 45 year old woman who's DS turned 4 in December. Hubster and I
have been attempting to create a sibling for him for over two years.
I've had three miscarriages--all at eight weeks. The eggs are just
getting too old, according to my OB....

Well, classic story, we finally gave up trying and got lucky again!
In the eight years I've been charting my cycles, I've never ovulated
as early as I must have to have caught a baby this month, so it's
almost a miracle!

You don't know me and I don't know you, but I'm gonna be shameless
here and ask for any prayers ya'll may wish to send our way that this
pregnancy will stick and come to term.

We didn't discuss my last two pregnancies with anyone because it was
so hard to "untell" after that first miscarriage. However, my guess
this the last pregnancy I will experience, so I'm gonna shout it to
the world and enjoy it for as long as I can. Thanks for listening to
a very happy kooky lady :-)

dragon
Old March 11th 04, 02:53 PM
Tine Andersen

"Dragon" wrote in message
om...
You don't know me and I don't know you, but I'm gonna be shameless
here and ask for any prayers ya'll may wish to send our way that this
pregnancy will stick and come to term.

M.K.B is the group to be shameless in. Congratulations.

You can have wellwishes in heaps, but prayers will have to be from some
other source :-)

Tine, Denmark

Old March 11th 04, 03:31 PM
Carol Ann

:: I'm a 45 year old woman who's DS turned 4 in December. Hubster and I
:: have been attempting to create a sibling for him for over two years.
:: I've had three miscarriages--all at eight weeks. The eggs are just
:: getting too old, according to my OB....
::
[...]

You are in my prayers!!!

Carol Ann
40 and having my first daughter EDD March 22nd!!

Old March 11th 04, 04:03 PM
cloud nine

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, that's great!

Sue

Old March 11th 04, 04:30 PM
nina

"Dragon" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Congrats! Good luck!!
Isnt it great to have the newsgroups for a little support!

Old March 11th 04, 05:10 PM
Coccinella

I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Love

--
Nicky

EDD March 26, '04. It's a girl!

Fur Babies

Old March 11th 04, 05:24 PM
badgirl

CONGRATULATIONS! And here's to some VERY sticky thoughts and hoping
that baby decides he or she is in just the right place for the whole
40 weeks
Have a very easy pregnancy

Jen

om...

Old March 11th 04, 08:05 PM
Christine

but I'm gonna be shameless here and ask
for any prayers ya'll may wish to send our
way that this pregnancy will stick and
come to term.

You Got It!!!!!...;-))

congrats......

How far along are you?

I had a miscarriage before too and the first few months all I did was
pray that this would would be for ( real )..;-)

take care and keep us posted on how you are feeling?

this is a great group for any concerns you might have...;-)

Christine...Chloe Rose....EDD, 21 May..

Old March 11th 04, 08:54 PM
Auntie Bubbles

Congratulations, dragon lady!!

I'm almost forty and expecting my first baby here next month. I had a
miscarriage in 2002 at only 8 weeks also. I spent the first two months of
this pregnancy almost in denial to protect my own emotions. I sure hope you
get to this point.
Welcome to the group,
Alexis
EDD 4/21/04
Beanie #1

Old March 11th 04, 09:09 PM
Cam & Shane

Shout away - I'm very happy for you. I am sending sticky vibes from NZ.

Camille :-)