RON'S BS

Old July 3rd 07, 10:14 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default RON'S BS

"0:-]" wrote in message

YOURS! Both that there were Taxis Stands "all over the place in Cuba"
AND that 'Buses run all over the place in Cuba.?" Neither statement is
near
true.

Taxis are distributed about like they are here. Where they are needed.
Small towns have them, and where they don't, buses run. Where buses
don't run people with private cars do. There ARE such things in Cuba
despite their rarity.

NO - Kane they are NOT! Taxis are pretty much limited to the larger
cities. They do NOT have "Taxi stands" outside of Havana and the resort
hotels. Your IDIOT claim that where there isn't a Taxi there IS a bus is
equally INSANE Mister EXPERT on Cuba. There are metro buses, limited as
they are, in Cuba, and then there are two classes of buses that run between
cities in Cuba. One class is SOLELY for tourists, Cubans can't ride on them.
The other are the very OLD fleet of buses the Cubans use that are pretty
unreliable. RARITY is the issue Kane. As well as your TOTAL lack of
knowledge of the reality in Cuba, such as the lack of fuel to do the
BULL**** you claim. Your IDIOTIC notions that people can just HOP in their
cars, go fill up at the nearest Phillips 66 station and go joy riding is as
INSANE as the rest of your bull**** about Cuba. You have EVERYONE having
their own power generators, and all sorts of things. You just keep inventing
bull**** one thing after another.

Old July 3rd 07, 10:17 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"Ron" wrote in message

I'd offer to send it along, but I deleted it. Oh well. As I said in the
original response to the picture, there is nothing in the pic to identify
where it was taken other than the statement by kenny that it was taken
from a bus as it was passing by. Not that he took it, not where it was,
nothing to identify it as being either a structure in active use or of it
being in Cuba. For all I know it could have been taken in Tennessee or
some backwater in Louisiana.

I think I said one of a FLEET of buses speeding by on the SUPERHIGHWAY
right outside! Next to the TAXI stand, the helicopter landing pad, the Jet
Ranger on the private air field and the nuclear power generator in the back
yard!

Good luck claiming that the photo AT ALL resembles either Tennessee OR
Louisiana!

Old July 3rd 07, 10:19 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"0:-]" wrote in message

No, you aren't, are you? He actually was stupid enough to provide
information to you that BUSES PASS BY RIGHT OUT IN FRONT OF THE
FARMHOUSE, where he claimed I was wrong when I said "busses run
everywhere," which of course I did not say.

FLEETS of the Kane. HUNDREDS of them a DAY. Right on the SUPERHIGHWAY
that runs right in front of the house. MILLIONS of buses a day pass right
there on that dirt road.

Old July 3rd 07, 10:21 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default Okay, Moore ... RON'S BS

"0:-]" wrote in message

I know this because no one, not even the character Ken Pangborn you
created out of whole cloth, would be SO stupid as to argue that "Kane
was wrong, busses do not go everywhere, and so would not be there for
me to travel on," and try to seal his argument about remoteness by
giving a poster, Ron, a pic claiming it was taken...really, now get
this:

FROM A PUCKERING PASSING ... yes, you guessed it...BUS, A PUCKERING
BUS.

Yeah Kane the FLEET of nuclear powered buses and the BUS STOP right
outside the front door. See the BUS in the photo Kane. It's hard to see
behind the Taxi stand and helicopter landing pad.

Old July 4th 07, 01:36 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

On Mon, 02 Jul 2007, "0:-]" wrote:
... FESS UP.

You are a super troll, and you made this whole thing up years ago.
There IS no Kenneth Pangborn. YOU MADE THIS ALL UP, DIDN'T YOU, JUST
TO ENTERTAIN YOURSELF AND FOOL PEOPLE.

I know this because no one, not even the character Ken Pangborn you
created out of whole cloth, would be SO stupid as to argue that "Kane
was wrong, busses do not go everywhere, and so would not be there for
me to travel on," and try to seal his argument about remoteness by
giving a poster, Ron, a pic claiming it was taken...really, now get
this:

FROM A PUCKERING PASSING ... yes, you guessed it...BUS, A PUCKERING
BUS.

I think my ribs are broken. My wife thinks I've lost my mind because
I'm nearly sobbing with laughter, and banging on my desk in
desperation trying to hold onto MY sanity and LMFAO over how you made
this character say this unbelievabely stupid thing.

Come on, MOORE. You FORGED THIS POST TO RON, DIDN'T YOU?

hehehehehehe...Kane

Yep, I did it. I must confess.

It wouldn't even be possible to script Ken's self-humiliation any better
than what he does to himself. This reminds me of the time he was making
this same argument (about his Cuba trip) two or three years ago, and was
madly waving a copy of an airline boarding pass (metaphorically speaking)
on usenet. When someone suggested it was faked, he screamed "LET'S ASK
SOME EXPERTS!!!!!" and crossposted the discussion into the Photoshop
newsgroup. They immediately responded that the scan was faked. He then
began attacking, and attempting to discredit, the "experts" whom HE had
chosen. LOL!

ONE kid said that Davey, he also went on to claim that his "BEST FRIEND" was
President of American Airlines and he confirmed to the kid that American
does NOT fly to Cuba. Sad thing is they DO Davey!

Old July 4th 07, 01:36 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"0:-]" wrote in message

I know this because no one, not even the character Ken Pangborn you
created out of whole cloth, would be SO stupid as to argue that "Kane
was wrong, busses do not go everywhere, and so would not be there for
me to travel on," and try to seal his argument about remoteness by
giving a poster, Ron, a pic claiming it was taken...really, now get
this:

FROM A PUCKERING PASSING ... yes, you guessed it...BUS, A PUCKERING
BUS.

Yeah Kane the FLEET of nuclear powered buses and the BUS STOP right
outside the front door. See the BUS in the photo Kane. It's hard to see
behind the Taxi stand and helicopter landing pad.

Are you saying Ron is lying then, when he reported that you said the
pic of the farm house you stayed at was taken from a passing bus?

It was SARCASM dip****!