"Each Man, Woman And Child, No Matter What Color, No Matter What Race..." 3-22-84

Old January 26th 05, 03:22 AM

Default "Each Man, Woman And Child, No Matter What Color, No Matter What Race..." 3-22-84

This Teaching says, "People are always asking for miracles
and yet they themselves are a living miracle of
God's."

TEACHING DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG ON
MARCH 22,1984 AT 2:10 P.M.

"Each man, woman and child, no matter
what color, no matter what race or creed, at
the very moment of birth, when he or she
becomes visible to the eyes of other people,
many things radiate from this little human
body.

In many ways it would be difficult to
describe, to explain, to evaluate, or even to
draw a picture characterizing the multiple
facets that project from this little form.

Ask yourself why this happens; ask
yourself how many times you have felt the
true sense of an indescribable miracle that
projected human life but also the Love of
Divine Origin.

People are always asking for miracles
and yet they themselves are a living miracle of
God's.

The indescribable aura that is evident
cannot be described in any other way than at
the moment of birth, a Soul is also released
upon the earth.

In the degradation of human life and
the sacrilegious abominations against human
life, such as abortion, pornography,
permissiveness, promiscuity, human abuse in
any form, outright offenses against God,
idolatry in so many forms to so many things
absorbing man in abominations against
human dignity, it is difficult to see the beauty
of each man, woman and adolescent who is
involved in any of the above things - the
Soul that is a Portion of God, that was
preordained to be returned to Him for Life
Eternally.

Many men, women and some children
dwell on the obscene because they cannot face
the beauty of life which has strength in it,
hope in it, security, trust, dignity, integrity
and logic, all based on God's Ten
Commandments.

The diamond in the rough is not a thing
of beauty, it is a thing of anticipation by the
holder of it, what results can come from it. It
is only useful when something is done with it.
To own it in its rough state is only
gratification of greed, not of a constructive
nature.

A Soul is as a beautiful diamond to each
of us. Our Soul is linked to every portion of
our human body. The purer we behave, the
beauty of our Soul is seen, even by the worst
of men. It is up to each of us to not scar our
Soul so much that no one is able to see
through our actions, our charity, our mercy,
our love, our justice, our integrity, the beauty
of our Soul. It is a horror to think our Soul
could be the recipient of our immoral behavior
to the degree that our Soul is like a diamond
in the rough. The beauty is covered but the
Value is at the mercy of our discretion or
indiscretion, our greed or our morality in all
things."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
=A9 Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.