Ventaire bottles

Old August 4th 04, 03:39 PM
HOWA476

Default Ventaire bottles

you guys are talking about the gerber nuks right. If so I use them because my
dd wouldn't take a standard nipple. I also use the gerber bottles they are
great once we started using them we had less gas and less spit up.

Jennifer
Ariana 8/17/03

Old August 4th 04, 04:09 PM
Elizabeth H Bonesteel

In article ,
Jody Pellerin wrote:
You can find the nipples here, however, from what I read, the stage 1
nipples, the ones that come with the bottles don't work well. The stage 2
nipples work better. Read the reviews on the babiesrus.com website for the
ventaire bottles, it explains it better.

I've had sporadic trouble with the holes in the Stage 1 nipples not being
completely perforated. Squishing them a bit by hand seemed to do the trick.

I'm afraid to try Emily on the Stage 2 nipples - she eats fast enough as it
is! ;-)

Liz

--

"No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings. Man's reason and
spirit have often solved the seemingly unsolvable - and we believe they
Old August 4th 04, 05:17 PM
Angela Schepers

The "natural" Ventaire bottles worked fine for DS and I but there is a
bit of annoyance so we've discontinued using them. If you have to warm
up the bottle and put it in a cup of hot water to get it heated (I don't
use bottle warmers or microwaves) the bottom part of the bottle retains
liquid and I can't seem to get it all out before I have to feed Quinn so
the entire time he's eating a way water is occasionaly dribbling out
onto my hand and his outfit. Very annoying. So, I've changed to the
Avent naturally bottles. He likes the nipples, the bottles fit on my
ISIS and we're all happy here again. Just my opinion.

Sophie wrote:
"Jody Pellerin" wrote in message

Has anybody here used the Playtex Advance/Ventaire bottles? If so, what

did

you think of them? Do they really reduce/eliminate gas? I'm considering
getting a set because Brittany has a serious issue with gas and fussiness
lately but they are rather expensive so I don't want to waste the money if

don't have to.

Tried them with baby #2 - hated them.

I swear by Avent.

Old August 4th 04, 05:36 PM
Christine

I have a whole bunch of those...and I dont really like them.....Because
it seems like the stage one nipple is way too slow and the stage 2
nipple is too fast...so I put another nipple on
and then they're ok.....( and I THINK ) you have to use THAT nipple, to
assure the limit of air bubbles....but maybe not,

believe it or not I still use the bottles from the hospital...the little
glass ones..I like those...

I got ALL of them that i used there...)

But I will be using the playtex air vent when she is eating more,,,,but
hopefully she will soon be able to handle the stage 2 nipple...;-))

Chrissy & Chloe....

Old August 4th 04, 08:55 PM
Jody Pellerin

I have two VentAire bottles which we're in the trial process of using and
that bottle part is annoying, especially when it's more cleaning and
assembling. But I can see why that would annoy you.

Old August 4th 04, 08:56 PM
Jody Pellerin

Brittany is five weeks old and can handle the stage 2 nipples. But those
little glass bottles from the hospital were nice. However, she soon out grew
those little bottles, into 5 oz meals.

Old August 5th 04, 06:02 AM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Jody Pellerin wrote:

She goes through about 6 a day right now. and like Tori, I make enough for
two days.
You can find the nipples here, however, from what I read, the stage 1
nipples, the ones that come with the bottles don't work well. The stage 2
nipples work better. Read the reviews on the babiesrus.com website for the
ventaire bottles, it explains it better.

Guess what? I found the nipples in another store. There is something
weird, though. They are available in one size only, and if you read the
instructions, they say that the flow is variable and is good for all
ages (so no Stage 1 or Stage 2). This is the Playtex Avance (no "d").
I wonder if it's different? I keep messing up and seeing "advance"
instead of "avance", so I may have made a mistake when I saw your
initial post.

"Vicky Bilaniuk" wrote in message
. ..
Jody Pellerin wrote:

Has anybody here used the Playtex Advance/Ventaire bottles? If so, what

did

you think of them? Do they really reduce/eliminate gas? I'm considering
getting a set because Brittany has a serious issue with gas and fussiness
lately but they are rather expensive so I don't want to waste the money if

don't have to.

No clue if they're any good, but I picked up one box (came with 2
bottles) to add to my collection of bottles to try (so far I've only got
those two and three Avent ones). The one thing I don't like about them
so far is that I can't find the nipples anywhere in stores. The box
came with 4 nipples and once I use up those 4 I guess that's it.

Hmmm, question for *you*: how many bottles do you go through in a day?

Medela bottles for EBM, and grandma Jill Pregnancy 32 June 27th 04 11:19 PM
bottles at daycare toypup General 12 March 22nd 04 05:13 PM
Washing Bottles: A Film To Remember Jrogold Breastfeeding 5 February 17th 04 07:25 PM
Similac Advance Foam - Dr. Browns/ Ventaire Andrea General 4 January 24th 04 01:05 AM
Bottles at night Ali's Daddie General 15 July 27th 03 05:02 AM