introduction

Old October 19th 04, 03:05 PM
lm

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 20:29:04 -0400, "Tiffany"
wrote:

"lm" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:53:12 -0400, "Tiffany"
wrote:

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:32:09 -0400, "Tiffany"
wrote:

"'Kate" wrote in message
om...

You always have to wonder......when someone makes such an unfounded
accusation.....if there isn't a bit of "projection" going on..........
(which is then followed by loud denial) :-)

oh you gotta be kidding. I'm pretty good at sexual innuendo and the
banter between you and Tiff was sexual innuendo. And just because it
isn't overt doesn't mean it's too subtle to be detected. And whether
or not you plan to act on it is totally irrelevant.Ya did it, own it.
Otherwise you're just going to look like you're too ashamed to admit
you *want* her.

whether it belongs here or not isn't for anyone to say but people
certainly have the right to comment on what's posted.

And holy ****.. who cares? I hope y'all get a room and move it into
real life so that every post that you two participate in doesn't
become ... like this one. I'd always heard that those who talk about
it all the time are the ones who get it least.

'Kate

I can't speak for Paul but I know darn well I am NOT getting it so that
assessment of talking about it and not getting it is TRUE!

ROFL.. I knew that 'cause you said so in another thread at another
time.. no big intuition there! How ya doing?

Ahh.... at the 6 month time for S and dealing with her father's death.
Everything seems ok for now..... her half brother was born and she really
wants to see him. I suppose its a good way for still feel in touch with
her
father. Otherwise, I work my butt off.... got weekend job at a 4 star spa,
still work during the week. Personal life?? Still putting career and S
first, no time for love. (Yeah, that is a bull **** excuse, isn't it?)

Tiffany are you really a massage therapist? I really want to do that.
I did a weekend course at a school near here and loved it and was good
at it. I want to do it for hospice, my brain is totally burned out on
editing and it's time to do something with my hands. The course is
1000 hours though, in my state, and PT it would mean more than a year
of nights and weekends, FT would be 6 months if I quit my job.

lm

Yes, I really am. I love what I do and take it very seriously. Most the
people I work with have serious medical issues. I wouldn't suggest getting
into if you dream of making millions, it won't happen in this field. But if
you get into it for the right reasons, you will be happy! I truly love this
choice I made in my career and the only changes I will make is to later in
life study acupuncture. I can't wait until I can afford to do that. If you
like more info I can share more input. It is a hard field to get into. It
takes a while to build up clientele but it all depends on where you choice
to work. Let me know if you have questions.

Tiffany NCMT, Dipl. ABT (NCCAOM)

Check these sites out....

www.amtamassage.org
www.aobta.org

Thanks for your thoughts and the links. It's a big decision.

lm
Old October 19th 04, 06:53 PM
denanson

"Cele" wrote in message

Paul G and I *are* getting a room. As directed.

and

Ah, hell with it.

ENTER

I should hope so too. Leave the teasing to the youngsters.

Dennis

Old October 19th 04, 06:57 PM
denanson

"V" wrote in message

No. We preferred you would take it offline when it got to the licky sucky
stuff.

How is "BOB" these days?
Batteries run out?

Dennis

Old October 19th 04, 07:13 PM
denanson

"steveb" wrote in message

de-lurking to say *Hi*

**** off steve

Dennis

Old October 19th 04, 07:15 PM
steveb

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 19:13:44 +0100, "denanson" Dennis@Large .ie
wrote:

**** off steve

Hi Dennis ... still trolling merrily along I see

How many newbies have you abused recently?
Old October 19th 04, 07:16 PM
P.Fritz

"denanson" Dennis@Large .ie wrote in message

"steveb" wrote in message

de-lurking to say *Hi*

**** off steve

Dennis

Damn it, Pepsi on the screen again. LMAO

Old October 19th 04, 07:23 PM
steveb

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:16:18 -0400, "P.Fritz"
wrote:

Damn it, Pepsi on the screen again. LMAO

ah! The Camp Follower who hates women

I see the vultures are circling
Old October 19th 04, 08:50 PM
Tiffany

"V" wrote in message

No. We preferred you would take it offline when it got to the licky sucky
stuff.

How is "BOB" these days?
Batteries run out?

Dennis

Dennis, you are wicked.

Old October 19th 04, 08:53 PM
Tiffany

"steveb" wrote in message

de-lurking to say *Hi*

**** off steve

Dennis

Damn it, Pepsi on the screen again. LMAO

Mine was just water..... and my daughter running in saying..... WHAT is so
funny?!?! Ahh honey, nothing a kid would appreciate. lmao

Old October 19th 04, 08:54 PM
Tiffany

wrote:

Damn it, Pepsi on the screen again. LMAO

ah! The Camp Follower who hates women

I see the vultures are circling

I sure love that this is a free country and everyone can say what they want.

Yes the pointless vultures are circling, aren't they? Actually just
ONE...... its name is Steveb

Introduction J Costello Single Parents 1 January 28th 04 09:18 PM
Online Interview Introduction Susan DeBord Pregnancy 0 December 8th 03 03:42 PM
Peanut introduction Cheryl S. General 30 November 7th 03 01:35 AM
introduction silivrenglaur Pregnancy 10 October 9th 03 05:05 PM
Introduction Catheleijne Berck Breastfeeding 3 July 15th 03 01:42 PM