introduction

Old October 20th 04, 06:41 AM
CME

"steveb" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 21:25:34 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

I think I need to go take a bubble bath.

Put your own house in order ... a few here are simply saying all the
stuff I said ages ago .... and you know it

Save the lectures for your children asshole.

Christine

Old October 20th 04, 06:42 AM
CME

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 22:54:15 +0100, steveb wrote:

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 21:37:48 GMT, 'Kate wrote:

No.. you're the old LL. g

hehe *smooch*

ROFL... back atcha dear.

'kate

ok go get a room.

There that's the end of that contest. lol

Seriously, I never heard of such a contest but I am onto it know. Watch
out.

This thread makes me gag far easier than the flirting one ever did. lol

Christine

Old October 20th 04, 06:44 AM
CME

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 21:10:14 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 15:20:01 -0400, "Tiffany"
wrote:

Well, were we to play head doctors, we could analyze that some one is
projecting and that the annoyance with our 'flirting' could be their
own
feelings of loneness or maybe even jealousy coming into play. But we
aren't
doctors. lol

considering that the two people who said something have significant,
probably permanent relationships, I'd say psychosexual neofreudian
analysis is dead. Thank god.

Hey, no typos Paul, does that mean you are using both hands at the
moment?

eyebrow raised

I wonder what that signified?

'kate

Just because you're in a relationship doesn't mean you can't feel lonely
and
taken for granted, perhaps then they're just prudes which doesn't sound
any
better. It's innocent online flirting that made me chuckle once or
twice.
HOW SHOCKING!!!

Christine

Hon.. I think we got some lines mixed up in the above but I'm not
going to take the time to puzzle it out.

And you're right... just because someone is in a relationship doesn't
mean it's not lonely. I think married and lonely is even worse than
single and lonely... but that's another thread.

I don't think that either Karen or LM is a prude. They were more than
patient about waiting for it to be a large number of flirty posts and
not just one or two. It's the combination of volume and content and
not just the content. BTW.. to some it's become a contest to see how
many posts of that kind can happen before someone says, "get a room!"

'Kate

Contest??? Really..... cool, I will keep that in mind for another time.
(JK)

Race ya!

Christine

Old October 20th 04, 06:49 AM
CME

"Tiffany" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

You were part of the flirting...... you can jump in any time. Heck, anyone
can! Come on..... everyone join in! Flirting is fun!!!

I'm also the first person to tell you guys to take it offline. Oh the irony.

Christine

Old October 20th 04, 06:52 AM
CME

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"Karen O'Mara" wrote in message
om...
"Tiffany" wrote in message
Well, I have been on this NG a long time too and have seen flirting
at
all
stages go on and on and sometimes go to the extreme. That's life.
This
is
public forum and it can't be netcopped. Thanks for trying. The only
thing
your requests have done is sidetrack the flirting..... it will come
back.
Do
you really want to see the EXTREME side because it MY opinion, its
been
pretty mild.

You see, I don't take kindly to someone trying to tell me what I
can
and
can't post on a public NG. Your best bet would have been to ignore
it.
If
you have been here so long, surely you know well enough that this
isn't
the
first time, it won't be the last. This goes to the other who had
comments
make also, not just V.

Your interest in voyueristic behavior discredits the purpose of the
newsgroup. Of course, there's no moderation here, but some people
are
turned off... including potential newbies, I imagine.

Just a request. You can do what you want. It would be nicer if you
did
it in private.

Karen

If I thought something was inappropriate, I would agree with you all.
didn't find anything that was going on any more or any less
appropriate
then
any other flirting session that has gone on here.

I think it would be nice if people wouldn't use cuss words, I think it
would
be nice of people didn't call names...... BUT I don't go around
telling
people to take it elsewhere. I ignore the thread until it goes away
and go
on with life here in the NG.

BTW.... where did I post anything that would lead you to believe I
like to
watch others having sex or even undress? Again, I think the
imaginations
have gone more wild then between me and any man here.

Definitely the "panties permanently tied in knots" LMAO.

You always have to wonder......when someone makes such an unfounded
accusation.....if there isn't a bit of "projection" going on..........
(which is then followed by loud denial) :-)

Well, were we to play head doctors, we could analyze that some one is
projecting and that the annoyance with our 'flirting' could be their own
feelings of loneness or maybe even jealousy coming into play. But we
aren't doctors. lol

Hey, no typos Paul, does that mean you are using both hands at the
moment?

Seems like an accurate assessment Dr. Tiff.

Christine

I knew I was in the wrong field. lol

How are the boys? Getting ready to trick or treat?

Yes one is going as a Knight, but a bad one, secretly I have to laugh
because his breast plate and shield are from the crusade. lol I'll get into
that when he's older. My other son will be going as a ninja and I need to
make him throwing stars and a set of nunchucks he won't bag himself with.

Christine

Old October 20th 04, 06:54 AM
CME

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:53:12 -0400, "Tiffany"
wrote:

Ahh.... at the 6 month time for S and dealing with her father's death.
Everything seems ok for now..... her half brother was born and she really
wants to see him. I suppose its a good way for still feel in touch with
her
father.

I'm glad she has good instincts. She'll be important to her
half-brother because she has "child" memories of her father to share.

Otherwise, I work my butt off.... got weekend job at a 4 star spa,
still work during the week. Personal life?? Still putting career and S
first, no time for love. (Yeah, that is a bull **** excuse, isn't it?)

No..it's not. That happens sometimes. You'll probably get your
parenting job done and then find someone special to share the rest of
your life with. It'll work out.

I will also add that yes, me and Paul flirt about at times and most know
it
typically dies out in a few days, heck hours sometimes. Otherwise, I
don't
put much thought into online flirting because its just that... flirting.
Me
and Paul might as well live a million miles away so we won't be getting
room anytime soon. Unless Paul comes here..... lol. Ok..... I will stop.

LOL... and we loveya but ya know..it's sometimes too much and if you
two don't hold it down to under 50 posts, I'm going to get my paddle.

'Kate

And the paddle will stop us???? No WAY!

Well.. I could go get out .... "THE BOX" but you really would regret
making me.

'Kate

Bring out the gimp...

Christine

Old October 20th 04, 06:56 AM
CME

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:33:00 -0400, "Tiffany"
wrote:

"CME" wrote in message

"'Kate" wrote in message

You always have to wonder......when someone makes such an unfounded
accusation.....if there isn't a bit of "projection" going on..........
(which is then followed by loud denial) :-)

oh you gotta be kidding. I'm pretty good at sexual innuendo and the
banter between you and Tiff was sexual innuendo. And just because it
isn't overt doesn't mean it's too subtle to be detected. And whether
or not you plan to act on it is totally irrelevant.Ya did it, own it.
Otherwise you're just going to look like you're too ashamed to admit
you *want* her.

whether it belongs here or not isn't for anyone to say but people
certainly have the right to comment on what's posted.

And holy ****.. who cares? I hope y'all get a room and move it into
real life so that every post that you two participate in doesn't
become ... like this one. I'd always heard that those who talk about
it all the time are the ones who get it least.

'Kate

Paul wants Tiff? :O No way, I would have never gathered that! Paul
get
off your duff and go flirt over coffee then report back, preferably with
pics please. LOL

Christine

ME? He flirts with you too! He flirts with Kate too! He must be a horny
devil wanting all of us.

wink Dat ain't flirtin' he's doing with me.

'Kate

Face it Tiff, he was just being polite when he was flirting with us. I've
been around a block or two to know that.

Christine

Old October 20th 04, 06:58 AM
CME

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"denanson" Dennis@Large .ie wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

No. We preferred you would take it offline when it got to the licky
sucky
stuff.

How is "BOB" these days?
Batteries run out?

Dennis

Dennis, you are wicked.

He needs a spankin... where's Kate and that paddle???

Christine

Old October 20th 04, 06:59 AM
CME

"steveb" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 19:13:44 +0100, "denanson" Dennis@Large .ie
wrote:

**** off steve

Hi Dennis ... still trolling merrily along I see

How many newbies have you abused recently?

How many newbies have you helped recently? Put up or shut up.

Christine

Old October 20th 04, 12:46 PM
Tiffany

"CME" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:22:43 -0400, "Tiffany"
wrote:

"'Kate" wrote in message
m...
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 23:31:25 +0100, "denanson" Dennis@Large .ie
wrote:

"'Kate" wrote in message

(loveya.. and missed my dysfunctional online family terribly.

Love you too 'Kate.

Dennis

sniffle

I feel so loved.

'K

All the good feelings around here..... I am loving it.

Doesn't it feel... a lot... like we all need a group hug?

((((((( alt.support.single-parents )))))))

'Kate

I would love a hug but that is a public display of affection. Oh heck

((((((everyone)))))) and then cops a feel.

Christine

We will assume you were coping the feel on one of the men.

Introduction J Costello Single Parents 1 January 28th 04 09:18 PM
Online Interview Introduction Susan DeBord Pregnancy 0 December 8th 03 03:42 PM
Peanut introduction Cheryl S. General 30 November 7th 03 01:35 AM
introduction silivrenglaur Pregnancy 10 October 9th 03 05:05 PM
Introduction Catheleijne Berck Breastfeeding 3 July 15th 03 01:42 PM