OT, or at least really stupid

Old January 28th 06, 10:46 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Default OT, or at least really stupid

I can't resist sharing this:

http://www.porkdisco.com/g2/v/badtattoos/wtftattoos/index-10.jpeg.html
--
Sara
accompanied by TK, due in April

Quoting, for users of Google Groups:
http://groups.google.com/support/bin...4213&topic=250
Old January 29th 06, 12:01 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

OMG I hope this is a haox and that women wasn't really THAT stupid!!!!

--
Pip
My girls :

"Inside me is a skinny women screaming to get out........but I can normally
keep the b*tch quiet with cookies"

Old January 29th 06, 02:38 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

That's hilarious. I wonder what she'll do in a month or so when the baby
comes. (It only looks like she has a month or so left)

Old January 29th 06, 03:10 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Lol, maybe she liked that pregnancy so much, that she plans on
constantly staying pregnant. Between pregnancies, she could hang a
sign from a bellybutton piercing that says 'space for lease'.

Old January 29th 06, 10:18 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

ha ha, that's a good one.

oups.com...

Old January 29th 06, 02:29 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

She'll be very, very, VERY sorry, since it was tattooed on stretched
out skin, and it ain't going to look anything like that when her belly
deflates.

Old January 30th 06, 01:44 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Anonymama wrote:
I can't resist sharing this:

http://www.porkdisco.com/g2/v/badtattoos/wtftattoos/index-10.jpeg.html
--
Sara
accompanied by TK, due in April

Quoting, for users of Google Groups:
http://groups.google.com/support/bin...4213&topic=250

I've been tattooed, DH has been tattooed (and is planning another for
his birthday next month), and I have a number of friends that are
tattooed. Not that it constitutes a huge amount of experience, but it
loooks to me that the image is a fake (I'm also a bit familiar with
manipulating images..something I 've done for work for the past 7
years). Tattoos are generally a bit raised looking when they are fresh
(this tattoo isn't), and the redness is just around the lines that have
been inked (the one pictured is red all over). The smeary black on the
image is supposed to be the extra ink that remains on the surface (and
that the tattooist wipes away as he is working, along with lymph which
comes to the surface of the skin)...but why would anyone want a photo
of a smeary tat? The smearing is also too even as well. I think it is
to mask the fact that the image is faked.

annette

DS#1 (7-19-01)
DS#2 (8-20-04)

Old January 31st 06, 01:47 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Elfanie wrote:
On 30 Jan 2006 05:44:30 -0800, wrote:

Tattoos are generally a bit raised looking when they are fresh
(this tattoo isn't), and the redness is just around the lines that have
been inked (the one pictured is red all over).

I dunno....mine was red all over - not just around the lines.

here it is just a few hours after I got part of it done..
http://www.birthdiaries.com/tattoo.jpg

(Soon after I had it done my best friend - 9 months pregnant - was
killed in an auto accident and I modified my tattoo...thisis what it
looks like now..
http://www.birthdiaries.com/tat.htm )

I'm sorry about your friend and her son. What a beautiful memorial.

annette (tears welling up in eyes)

Eigth Strike?....was.....Someone else Flunks The Question...was.... Four lives lost, though one is still living. Kane Spanking 3 July 24th 04 06:14 PM
Another child killed in kincare Kane Spanking 26 February 17th 04 05:30 PM
Another child killed in kincare Kane General 39 February 12th 04 06:55 PM
Kids should work... bobb General 108 December 15th 03 03:23 PM
Kids should work... Doan Foster Parents 31 December 7th 03 03:01 AM