We don need no steenkin' CPS.

Old May 12th 06, 02:08 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Default Her half a brain is loony

ʻIliʻili wahine whined -
What would be the significance of my being female, if I was?

It would make you na Ê»Å?palapala unu.

What's the matter, ʻIliʻili wahine? You don't like having your female
sock puppets exposed?

Old May 12th 06, 04:41 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

weeeeeeeell, since you know how to train cats, get your cat and pony
show on the road............i'm sure there is a circus
waiting..................ooooooooooh, i don't have to be able to read
your posts......................you never say anything
important........................but thanks for their entertainment
value................

Old May 12th 06, 04:45 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Default Better a child be eaten alive than become a ward of the state! was We don need no steenkin' CPS.

nooooooo, it is you who do not like parents and are using children as
your excuse................the problem is that is not now nor will
there ever be enough money to make cps anything other than a make-work
welfare program fit for little more than witch hunts.............

dragon girl wrote i hate children............

Old May 12th 06, 04:59 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

wrote:
nooooooo, it is you who do not like parents and are using children as
your excuse................

If she didn't like parents then she'd be for having the parents taken
away, by your logic.

the problem is that is not now nor will
there ever be enough money to make cps anything other than a make-work
welfare program fit for little more than witch hunts.............

How do you explain all the dead and injured children every year at the
hands of their parents? Almost 1500 a year, year after year, killed.
Hundreds of thousands injured. Mounting piles of dead children, long
lines of injured children waiting to be healed.

Got a better agency you'd like to use instead? You perhaps will set up a
temporary shelter for the children that manage to survive the violence
of their parents?

Or possibly you'd prefer to simply deny the data? Please do. It would
further demonstrate that you are insane.

dragon girl wrote i hate children............

Well, you didn't want CPS to take the child away temporarily from people
that allowed it to be bitten by a wild rat they brought into the home.

How would that be demonstrating a love for children? Or that you do not
hate them?

0:-

Old May 12th 06, 03:17 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

wrote in message
oups.com...
nooooooo, it is you who do not like parents and are using children as
your excuse................the problem is that is not now nor will
there ever be enough money to make cps anything other than a make-work
welfare program fit for little more than witch hunts.............

My excuse for what Mags?
Eh?
I don't work for them. I don't really care if they exist or they don't, but
I have seen my share of little kids running around without clothes, food,
and being abused having lived in 'the danger zone' of Suisun City
California, and Chicago, and Springfield Missouri.

The problem, in my POV, is not DFS, and it't not how much money they make,
or how much they spend, or even how much they need to run their programs.

The problem is the parents and their behaviors that cause their ability to
parent to be suspect.

I've spoken in this group several times about my half sister.

She lost eight children to DFS custody, or to their fathers.

Her 'behaviors' were drinking excessively, child abuse, neglect, assualt of
a fetus while pregnant by alcohol use, etc.

Only one of those eight children were allowed contact with her over the
years.

He's been in contact with his mother virtually since his father got him.

Over the years I have heard statements like 'Let his ****ing dad buy his
medicine', 'I don't have to take care of him, he lives with his dad', 'I
wish he'd just go back to his dad's house', and more.

From the child I heard complaints like 'I come to visit her and she takes
off and doesn't even talk to me', 'She won't stop masturbating in front of
me', and worse.

Recently this child, who's mother served as an 'authority' figure to him,
was jumped on by another man and stabbed.

Guess what for.

He stole a bottle of liquor from the guy.

Wonder where he learned that kind of behavior from?

Some people, though quite capable of reproducing, are simply not fit to rear
kids. And some I would not even trust with a cat.

dragon girl wrote i hate children............

If you think that kids should live with parents like my sister, you do hate
kids.

Old May 12th 06, 06:15 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

1500 kids per year killed by parents?
Where are these stats and who reported them?
Worldwide or US?

Old May 12th 06, 07:26 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
1500 kids per year killed by parents?
Where are these stats and who reported them?
Worldwide or US?

****, Greegor, Doug and I have discussed this many times. It runs in the
upper 1,400's usually. And just recently I POSTED THIS and the source.

I'm sick and tired of you NOT reading the threads, then popping up like
a groundhog looking for the sun and babbling your demands that HAVE
ALREADY BEEN MET IF YOU'D LOOK.

Do you, for instance, how damn easy it is to simply GOGGLE that
information? A couple of words in the search field, hit enter, and
bingo...there's all you could possibly want to know.

Or in your case, NOT WANT TO KNOW BECAUSE IT SHOWS AGAIN YOU ARE SICK
LIAR AMONG A GROUP OF SICK LIARS.

I'm sorry if you are disabled by anything that would effect your memory,
of course, if that is the case. Please learn to keep bookmarks on
relevant items that you commonly question.

Oh hell, WHY NOT?

THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU LITTLE **** FACED HARASSING LYING ****ANT
FREAK OF NATURE.

Here you GO ****ant!

http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/p...four.htm#child

And here is MY POST in THIS ****ING THREAD, YOU ****ANT, in both ascps
and aps, which you had to have read. Or were you out on bottle and can
pickup patrol for the past two days? You sure as hell read OTHER things
and replied.

Here's what I said TWO DAYS AGO:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...c7602a48f69724
"...
Over a thousand a year. My bet is not ONE of those murderous parents
thinks CPS is a useful agency.

Nearly 1,500 a year kill their children. Pretty much year in and year
out. Think how that mounts up in totals.

http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/p...four.htm#child

Number of Child Fatalities

During 2004, an estimated 1,490 children died (compared to 1,460
children for 2003) from abuse or neglect ...

Age and Sex of Fatalities

Based on data from 32 States, more than fourfifths (81.0%) of children
who were killed were younger than 4 years of age, 11.5 percent were 4-7
years of age, 4.1 percent were 8-11 years of age, and 3.4 percent were
12-17 years of age (figure 4-1).

The youngest children experienced the highest rates of fatalities.
Infant boys (younger than 1 year) had a fatality rate of 18 deaths per
100,000 boys of the same age.3 Infant girls (younger than 1 year) had a
fatality rate of 17 deaths per 100,000 girls of the same age. In
general, fatality rates for both boys and girls decreased with the age
of the children. ...

Real children. Living, breathing, precious children. Just like our own.
Only now dead. Forever. By the hand of their parents.

Does our lil 'o' have problems? Oh.....I'd say so.

About a thousand children a year that die at the hands of their parents
do so because of "discipline" that escalated to murder. In other words,
two thirds of the total each year were "disciplined to death."

And these creeps wonder why anyone would be interested in legislation to
end spanking.

0:-
"

See that thing in the middle of this quoted commentary? It's the answer
to your question about WHO reported this number.

http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/cb/p...four.htm#child

Try it you stupid lying piece of ****.

Then there's the Death By Spanking [subject field] thread

http://tinyurl.com/or98m

I began with this:

"The Department of Health and Human Services and the New England Journal
of Medicine estimate that 1,000 to 2,000 children die every year in the
U.S. from corporal punishment that has escalated to a lethal level. They
estimate that 142,000 are seriously injured annually. 1

The DHHS is the source for the other information on the 1500 as well.

That's US Department of Health and Human Services.

This post was on the 16th or 17th of last month, Greegor...less than a
month ago. It's only the 12 now, so three weeks at the outside.

Notice that it would make TWO THIRDS of the deaths by parents cause not
by neglect, but by SPANKING. That IS what "escalated" above MEANS.

From "corporal punishment" obviously legal or the article wouldn't be
about the issue to deadly beating or other injury that was lethal to A
THOUSAND CHILDREN A YEAR.

You don't want CPS, and you don't want spanking to be controlled let
alone ended. YOU want to teach people how to spank.

When you know damn well they lack, in 1000 BRAND NEW cases each year,
the ability to control themselves.

In fact, you lowlife immoral scum sucker, this was your response to me
in the thread on deaths by escalation of corporal punishment:

"When they plaster Big Brother's face all over
the place, Kane wants it to be HIS face! "

Thought you were cute, didn't you? Children's DEATHS AT THE HANDS OF
THEIR PARENTS USING A TIME HONORED TRADITIONAL PRACTICE OF DISCIPLINE
and you want to make light of it and accuse me of wanting to find a way
to stop it as though that amounted to Big Brother oppression.

Just how ****ing sick ARE you?

So what IS wrong with your memory?

I can cut you a tiny bit of slack on three week old posts, but TWO DAYS.

1490 children a year, dead at their parent's hands. 1000 OF THEM FROM
SPANKING GONE OUT OF CONTROL.

Are you insane?

Are you stupid?

Are you a vicious liar?

Chose any or all from the list above.

Kane

Old May 12th 06, 08:48 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

1490 from abuse or neglect eh?
That's quite different from 1490 killed BY parents.

Old May 12th 06, 09:50 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
1490 from abuse or neglect eh?
That's quite different from 1490 killed BY parents.

Well what do you plan to do about the 1000 that WERE in fact killed by
their parents by escalating from corporal punishment to murder?

This was reported by the same government agency. USDHHS.

I posted this, and you, in your sly way are avoiding it.

That simply means, you silly twit, that 490 were killed by neglect.

And I pointed out that about 2/3rd were by ABUSE, unless of course you
don't call CP escalation to murder, abuse.

Remember, from my post, that you are confining yourself to a tiny
section of to promulgate your lies?

"
"The Department of Health and Human Services and the New England Journal
of Medicine estimate that 1,000 to 2,000 children die every year in the
U.S. from corporal punishment that has escalated to a lethal level. They
estimate that 142,000 are seriously injured annually. 1 "

Kiddo that not even "1000" the lowest number I could ethically USE by
the limits of the comment I was making, but up to 2000 every year by the
findings of the USDHHS.

Now you'll go take a **** in the bushes and play for awhile until you
think of some other brilliant way to come back, pick a tiny isolated
point...THAT YOU'LL LIKELY GET WRONG...and try this again, won't you?

Is there NO limit to the immorality you wallow in?

1,000 CHILDREN OR MORE DEAD EVERY YEAR AT THE HANDS OF THEY PARENT
PRACTICING CP THAT ESCALATED?

You stupid evil vicious worthless pile of dog ****.

Have a nice day.

0:-