Sweden child abuse stats

Old September 14th 06, 03:40 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Default Sweden child abuse stats

Doan wrote:
On Tue, 12 Sep 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
Any one here believe Kane? ;-)

Relevance?

I'm not in a popularity contest, are you?

That is why people called you STUPID! Just ask Chris. ;-)

Of the few people here that have called me stupid, only one did so for
disagreeing with his stand on the war on terror.

Chris was the person. We differed, strongly.

Of the few people here that have called me stupid, and one screeching
dancing hysterical DODGING monkeyboy, only one has my respect on issues
of child protection and parenting methods. That would be Chris.

AF

I'm astounded at your pursuit of this debate at this point. Such
brilliance in argument.

Yet you seem to have lost the thread here. You know, the argument about
the validity of two sources, one a babbling corporal punishment advocate
with rather silly credentials, and the other a respected researcher that
goes TO the country in question for many months EACH YEAR, to study
first hand the outcomes of the Swedish ban on spanking.

Let me see now, why would you suddenly find yourself overwhelmed with a
desire to create a popularity contest criteria rather than debate the
facts...?

Oh, well, guess you can't keep a clever monkey caged for long.

0:-

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old September 14th 06, 03:44 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Doan wrote:
On Wed, 13 Sep 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Tue, 12 Sep 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
Any one here believe Kane? ;-)
Relevance?

I'm not in a popularity contest, are you?

0:-

Hahaha! Even people on your side abandonned you like a sick mutt!

AF

Gosh, who is that crowd around you?

Certainly does not include you! ;-)

Well, state the obvious, why don't you. Someone as stupid and dishonest
as you might just notice that you have slid away from the debate since I
offered rebuttal in the form of a rebuttal to that paragon of advocacy
for corporal punishment who, given his credentials (have you read them)
obviously is an 0;- unbiased reporter....R R R R R R

Now why would you want to move this argument into a popularity contest
at this particular time, rather than comment on Durrand's rebuttal?

Gosh, I'm sure no one can see your ass is hanging out. And you are
kicking it yourself. Quite a trick, monkeyboy.

R R R R R R

That doesn't sound like a dog. But you are not even a dog - just Kane0!

No, think Tim the Toolman.

Nope, I'm not a dog. Nor a monkey, man or boy.

AF

You continue to demonstrate you have nothing going for the spanking
contingent, but failure, Doan. Keep it up.

Old September 14th 06, 04:03 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Doan

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Tue, 12 Sep 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
Any one here believe Kane? ;-)
Relevance?

I'm not in a popularity contest, are you?

That is why people called you STUPID! Just ask Chris. ;-)

Of the few people here that have called me stupid, only one did so for
disagreeing with his stand on the war on terror.

You are lying again, STUPID. Why don't you use your "formidable research
skill" and look it up. I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU! ;-)

Chris was the person. We differed, strongly.

He was the person and you were not? ;-)

Of the few people here that have called me stupid, and one screeching
dancing hysterical DODGING monkeyboy, only one has my respect on issues
of child protection and parenting methods. That would be Chris.

Hihihi! He should be proud!

AF

I'm astounded at your pursuit of this debate at this point. Such
brilliance in argument.

Sounding like a stupid person you are again. ;-)

Yet you seem to have lost the thread here. You know, the argument about
the validity of two sources, one a babbling corporal punishment advocate
with rather silly credentials, and the other a respected researcher that
goes TO the country in question for many months EACH YEAR, to study
first hand the outcomes of the Swedish ban on spanking.

Since you are STUPID, guess who the people on this newsgroup going to
believe?

Let me see now, why would you suddenly find yourself overwhelmed with a
desire to create a popularity contest criteria rather than debate the
facts...?

Because you are STUPID and NOBODY stupid enough to believe you! ;-)

Oh, well, guess you can't keep a clever monkey caged for long.

Hahaha! Back to adhom again, how predictable, and STUPID you are!

AF

Old September 14th 06, 04:50 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Doan wrote:
On Wed, 13 Sep 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Tue, 12 Sep 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
Any one here believe Kane? ;-)
Relevance?

I'm not in a popularity contest, are you?

That is why people called you STUPID! Just ask Chris. ;-)

Of the few people here that have called me stupid, only one did so for
disagreeing with his stand on the war on terror.

You are lying again, STUPID.

Anyone else you can think of that called me stupid for disagreeing with
his or her stand on the war on terror? R R R R R R

Why don't you use your "formidable research
skill" and look it up.

Because I don't prove your claims for you. It's your claim I'm lying,
you prove it.

I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU! ;-)

Childish taunts now? How hard you work at taking the light off the
sickly slugs like Larzerle that show up went the rock is turned over.

Hey, it's your diversionary Red Herring, monkeyboy, YOU stuff and mount
him if you are so sure of yourself.

Just don't want to debate the issues, and want to start a flame war.
Same old hysterical dancing screeching monkeyboy.

Chris was the person. We differed, strongly.

He was the person and you were not? ;-)

Were not what?

Of the few people here that have called me stupid, and one screeching
dancing hysterical DODGING monkeyboy, only one has my respect on issues
of child protection and parenting methods. That would be Chris.

Hihihi! He should be proud!

I don't respect people to make them feel proud. Pride would be a factor
of self esteem, not what I say or don't.

I respect them because they deserve it. You I don't respect.

AF

I'm astounded at your pursuit of this debate at this point. Such
brilliance in argument.

Sounding like a stupid person you are again. ;-)

Ad hom to divert from the fact you have dropped the issue, and are
running like the cowardly little scum you really are...throwing every
old ploy out there to divert the reader.

Care to discuss Durrant and Larzeler? ...just say the word, stupid.

Yet you seem to have lost the thread here. You know, the argument about
the validity of two sources, one a babbling corporal punishment advocate
with rather silly credentials, and the other a respected researcher that
goes TO the country in question for many months EACH YEAR, to study
first hand the outcomes of the Swedish ban on spanking.

Since you are STUPID, guess who the people on this newsgroup going to
believe?

It's not up to me to make other people's minds up. I can only argue MY
viewpoint. They will decide for themselves.

You are yet again dodging the issue....you know, our sources, by
comparison, and who is more likely to be credible. 0:-]

Let me see now, why would you suddenly find yourself overwhelmed with a
desire to create a popularity contest criteria rather than debate the
facts...?

Because you are STUPID and NOBODY stupid enough to believe you! ;-)

No one is stupid enough to believe me without supporting evidence. They
ARE smart enough to know it when they see it. YOU provided the ranting
of a well known long time religiously driven pro spanking advocate, who
could not stand up to the rebuttal of an advocate for banning
spanking...or we can presume she is, since everyone has their little bias.

Of the two, I'd say she's the better credentialed, and the better
researcher, and the one that studied this issue on site...the only way a
real researcher should study a subject and report on it.

Oh, well, guess you can't keep a clever monkey caged for long.

Hahaha! Back to adhom again, how predictable, and STUPID you are!

"Back?? You mean following your lead.

Note that YOU do not argue the issue when you use ad hom...so YOU are
obviously trying to dodge the issue.

When I use ad hom you can be sure I'm more than likely to include my
argument in the same post.

Not once did you return to the subject, stupid.

Old September 14th 06, 04:33 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Doan wrote:
Hihihi!

.... what a monkeyboy writes when he's been caught screeching, ranting,
hysterically lies ...

0:-

Doan

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Wed, 13 Sep 2006, 0:- wrote:

Old September 14th 06, 07:53 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

0:- wrote:

....that Doan wants us, YOU, to believe that Durrant is a biased and
subjective flawed researcher, while Larzerlere is objective and
scientifically unassailable.

As a tenured professor at Biola University Larzerlere had a considerable
share in this:

http://www.google.com/u/biolaunivers...hment&x=15&y=8

Corporal Punishment of Children
Research on corporal punishment of children and critiques of
anti-spanking research.
people.biola.edu/faculty/paulp/ - 20k - Cached - Similar pages

Itinerant Research Psychology
Dr. Gershoff herself noted the first problem, that there is no
scientific basis for any detrimental outcomes being causeda by corporal
punishment: "parental ...
people.biola.edu/faculty/paulp/Larzelere602.html - 10k - Cached -
Similar pages

Spanking in Sweden
Accordingly, the child abuse measure that included corporal punishment
(hitting with an object) was significantly higher in the USA, whereas
the child abuse ...
people.biola.edu/faculty/paulp/sweden2.html - 15k - Cached - Similar pages

Spanking in Sweden
Where is Evidence That Non-Abusive Corporal Punishment Increases
Aggression? ... There was no sound evidence that corporal punishment was
ineffective, ...
people.biola.edu/faculty/paulp/sweden.html - 37k - Cached - Similar pages

Corporal Punishment Debate Summary
A summary of Larzelere's presentation in a debate with Straus about
spanking at a conference of the National Foundation for Family Research
and Education at ...
people.biola.edu/faculty/paulp/debate.html - 7k - Cached - Similar pages

SPARE THE ROD? NEW RESEARCH CHALLENGES SPANKING CRITICS
4] Several studies show strong public support for corporal punishment by
.... In a 1994 review article on corporal punishment, Dr. Robert E.
Larzelere, ...
people.biola.edu/faculty/paulp/spare_the_rod.htm - 35k - Cached -
Similar pages

LarzBibliography
Response to Oosterhuis: Empirically justified uses of spanking: Toward a
discriminating view of corporal punishment. Journal of Psychology and
Theology, 21, ...
people.biola.edu/faculty/paulp/larzbibldisc.html - 15k - Cached -
Similar pages

Itinerant Research Psychology
Parental corporal punishment and associated child behaviors and
experiences: A meta-analytic and theoretical review. Psychological
Bulletin 2002. ...
people.biola.edu/faculty/paulp/Larzelere02.html - 60k - Cached - Similar
pages

[PDF] Differentiating Evidence from Advocacy in Evaluating Sweden’s ...
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
Evaluating the success of Sweden's corporal punishment ban. ... Law
reform and corporal punishment in Sweden: Response to Robert Larzelere,
The ...
people.biola.edu/faculty/paulp/rdurrunl.75.pdf - Similar pages

Benatar
Corporal Punishment by David Benatar (1998) ... David Benatar, Corporal
Punishment. Social Theory & Practice, Summer 1998, Vol. 24 Issue 2,
p.237 ...
people.biola.edu/faculty/paulp/benatar.htm - 2k - Cached - Similar pages

Spanking in Religious homes
Previous work by Ellison and Bartkowski indicates that conservative
Protestant parents are more likely to use corporal punishment. ...
people.biola.edu/faculty/paulp/wilcox.html - 7k - Cached - Similar pages

SCB (Central Office for Vital Statistics)
This is sometimes one or more years after the crimes were reported. Ulla
Wittrock. phone 08-783 50 11. Corporal Punishment Homepage.
people.biola.edu/faculty/paulp/sweden81.html - 74k - Cached - Similar pages

Biola Talbot School of Theology : Christian Education Journal
The problem can essentially be expressed as follows : Scriptural
commands to use corporal punishment are purpose - oriented whereas child
abuse statues are ...
www.biola.edu/cej/article/?a=85 - 27k - Supplemental Result - Cached -
SCB (Central Office for Vital Statistics)
This is sometimes one or more years after the crimes were reported.
There is thus time shifting in the statistics. Corporal Punishment Homepage.
people.biola.edu/faculty/paulp/sweden84.html - 135k - Cached - Similar pages

[PDF] Rosemead School of Psychology: 2005-2007 Catalog
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
ogy in areas such as self-esteem, corporal punishment, sex. roles,
egalitarianism, and divorce. A synthesis model is used for ...
sos.biola.edu/catalog/downloads/0507-rosemead_catalog.pdf - Similar pages

[PDF] The Rule of St. Benedict
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
corporal punishment. CHAPTER XXIV. What the Manner of Excommunication
Should Be. The degree of excommunication or punishment ought to be meted
out according ...
people.biola.edu/faculty/alang/CD/Data/Benedict/Rule.pdf - Similar pages

[PDF] Eastern Orthodox Teachings in Comparison with Biolas Doctrinal ...
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat
their guilt and their due punishment, the very body of sin ... spiritual
and corporal illnesses: ‘We venerate thy most pure ...
people.biola.edu/faculty/alang/EO/Report.pdf - Similar pages

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old September 14th 06, 07:54 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Doan wrote:
...."Duh, I should have gone to Biola University...duh, and learned that
spanking is good"...

Or was that a monkeyboy I heard screeching and misunderstood?

R R R R R R R

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old September 14th 06, 08:33 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Default LaVonne Kane needs you!

LaVonne Kane needs you!

ROFL!

Old September 14th 06, 09:41 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Greegor wrote:
LaVonne Kane needs you!

ROFL!

Nothing is quite so funny as an out of work little ****ant entertaining
himself with public masturbation.

Ugly, but funny.

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)