Who Is Fighting For Kids?

Old November 20th 03, 05:33 PM
The Dave©

Default Hey FFK. Answers Please! was: Who Is Fighting For Kids?

Kenneth S. wrote:

The Dave© wrote:

Kenneth S. wrote:
She doesn't use sentences either, to judge from the above
contribution. And what's "a cronies," I wonder. It's about the
only thing where I'm curious about what Fighting for Bucks is
talking about.

According to the dictionary, a "crony" is: **a close friend
especially of long standing**. I feel all warm and fuzzy knowing
that she considers me a close friend.

Well, yes, Dave, I know what a crony is. What puzzled me what the
use of the singular "a" with the plural "cronies."

Ah, got'cha. I misread your comment. My bad. I couldn't resist
adding my little bit of sarcasm, too, and it was a perfect chance.

However, as with so many aspects of the strange functioning of the
Fighting For Bucks intellect, we may never know. All we know for sure
is that she has loads of time on her hands. Maybe she's a crone
herself. (Look it up in the dictionary, Fighting.)

Yes, she does seem to have oodles of time, yet when an inconvenient
question comes up, she claims to have a life and no time to answer,
then proceeds to post dozens of things all while still avoiding the
inconvenient question.