He should have listened to Bob.

Old July 14th 04, 04:10 PM
frankjones

Default He should have listened to Bob.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/West/07/1....ap/index.html

Old July 14th 04, 04:32 PM
Don

Pretty sick dude. There are no circumstances to ever warrant such action
against your own children.

If there were not so many false claims of abuse made perhaps the police
would have investigated this further previously and this family would still
be alive today. The children and mother would be safe meanwhile he might
have received the help that he needed or be behind bars.

NOW, the feminists and the women that make false allegations of abuse have
this families blood on their hands.

"frankjones" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/West/07/1....ap/index.html

Old July 14th 04, 04:33 PM
Bob

Default He should have listened to Frank

frankjones wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/West/07/1....ap/index.html

A 19yo crack whore mom with 3 kids and a crazy drug addict boyfriend is
an example of how bad the state of famlies in the US has become.

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]

Old July 14th 04, 04:54 PM
Bob

Don wrote:
Pretty sick dude. There are no circumstances to ever warrant such action
against your own children.

If there were not so many false claims of abuse made perhaps the police
would have investigated this further previously and this family would still
be alive today. The children and mother would be safe meanwhile he might
have received the help that he needed or be behind bars.

It is NOT a "family." It's a whore, her *******s, and her latest ****.

There are several holes in the story. It says the car crashed and was
found upside down on fire.

The headline says the boyfriend forced everyone to sit in the car while
being dumped with gasoline and set on fire.

Somehow I don't find those two statements consistent.

It also never says that this guy was the father of any of her 3 kids.
If she had been acting like a decent woman and not a crash whore
whelping *******s she wouldn't have been out with drug addict nut cases
to begin with.

Bob