Civil Rights Violation?

Old September 30th 05, 01:36 PM

Default Civil Rights Violation?

I have to get a passport in order to get a job in automotive engineering.
The automotive arena is a global marketplace, almost all suppliers and OEM's
have operations in multiple countries. I have been out of work since
December 2004. I owe almost 13,000 dollars in back alimony and child
support. The Livingston Coutny Friend of the Court is blocking my passport
application because of the debt I owe. I have a solid job offer in writing,
the first job offer in almost a year. If I cannot get a job soon, I will
loose my home, the equity I have in it, and more important, any hope of ever
paying my obligations to my child and ex-wife both past and in the future.
Homeless people can not find work, they have no phone, no address, basicly
no hope. I know that there is no law that allows the county to do this. They
could issue a bench warrant for my arrest, and legitimately block me from
leaving the country, but they have not done that. This has been described to
me as " a friend of the court policy" NOT a law. What ever happened to civil
rights? Don't I have a right as an American citizen to obtain a passport
which I need to work? I already paid the fees for an expedited passpoort to
be sent to me..... money I had to beg and borrow to get. What happens now to
my application? Do I have to pay again and start the process over? I can
understand the FOC working hard to assure that children and ex-wives get
what the divorce settlement guarantees, however when did a county agency get
the right to stop an American citizen from getting work? That is the bottom
line here, the court is acting in conjunction with my ex-wife to finacially
cripple me and render me homeless with no way of getting employment. GOD
BLESS AMERICA LAND OF THE FREE!

Old September 30th 05, 02:49 PM
Mystified One

Can you talk to an attorney? It seems to me there ought to be a way to
reason with someone, and perhaps an attorney would quickly be able to get
through red tape for you.

wrote in message
. ..
[...]
:
:

Old September 30th 05, 03:53 PM

Is there no way that you can reason with your ex-wife so she could come
to your defence somewhat? I have some female friends who told
authorities to return driver licenses and the such to get the
authorities off their ex-husbands' backs.

Get an attorney to help you with this mess.

Old September 30th 05, 04:04 PM
Mystified One

To be honest, I think she'd see this as a win-win for her. Not only would
she get the money she wants, but I think she'd feel like she won something
if he was out of the country.

No offense, but the year my ex was in Korea was one of the quietest, until
he started yelling at my daughter when she called my new husband "Daddy".
Her choice, not ours. We didn't even present the choice to her, she did it
on her own and was fine until he chewed her out.

oups.com...

Old September 30th 05, 05:04 PM

But she and their kids can't get any money if the guy's not working.
And he can't leave the country without a passport so now it's a
lose-lose scenario for everyone involved.

Why do u keep bringing up your ex in every thread? He molested your
stepson, correct? If this is true, why is he still allowed contact with
his kids?

Old September 30th 05, 05:11 PM
Mystified One

There's a warrant waiting for him the next time he comes into town, but the
city would like to avoid extradition costs if they arrest him now.

And yes, for rgillingham, it's a lose-lose or a win-win, but I don't know
who it would take to see this, or how to show this, but I'm sure that an
attorney could find out. At this point, enough damage has been done by his
ex, by child support enforcemtn, by anyone else that it may be out of his
ex's hands.

Old October 1st 05, 05:10 AM

wrote in message
. ..
I have to get a passport in order to get a job in automotive engineering.
The automotive arena is a global marketplace, almost all suppliers and
OEM's
have operations in multiple countries. I have been out of work since
December 2004. I owe almost 13,000 dollars in back alimony and child
support. The Livingston Coutny Friend of the Court is blocking my passport
application because of the debt I owe.

You are in big trouble my friend, unfortunately you owe more than $10,000 in
arreages which is a falony offense.
Here's the really bad news, because you are now a convicted felon, you
cannot obtain a passport, period.

There is a bench warrant out for your arrest, just don't go anywhere near
any official goverment service as yrou be arested on the spot. This goes for
the DMV, Immigration, Friends of the Court, and being stoppped for a traffic
violation.

In short, your life now belongs to the Government and you will be forced to
pay the money at their terms.
BTW, the Bradley Bill, forbids any downward award on arrearages. You've been
warned, enjoy your freedom while you can!!!!!

Welcome to our nightmare!

Old October 1st 05, 12:57 PM

Actually the word is FELONY. You might sound a whole lot smarter is you
would use spell check. Also FYI I was in the Friend of the Court office on
Thursday filing a motion for an emergency hearing. So much for your
knowledge. I will contact the FOC before I go into the hearing I have
scheduled for this coming Thursday. I will try to send you a picture of me
on the great wall once I get this mess straightened out. I am quite sure of
this one thing, hiding from your problems is not the answer! I am determined
to get back to work and pay what I owe! Oh and by the way, you have to have
a trial before you can be convicted of anything. It is abundantly clear that
your knowledge of the law is as strong as your English skills. I appreciate
that you are trying to impart imortant information in a warm and friendly
manner, but if you really do not know what you are talking about, you should
not say anything!
"G" wrote in message

. ..

Old October 1st 05, 04:31 PM

wrote in

Actually the word is FELONY. You might sound a whole lot smarter is you
would use spell check.

Yea, it was late last night when I got in from my second Job to help pay off
the $50,000 in arrearages that was calculated from the first day my child
was born! Let me open your eyes here for a quick second, you say you have
not been convicted, but yet your case is logged into the Friends if the
Court. You owe more than $10,000 in arrearages and still counting cause
your not working.

You have already committed a crime in the state of Michigan and Mike Cox is
looking for you!
Forget about logic, common sense or thinking you can bargain with the family
court.

Your crime is punishable by up to 4 years in the state pen.

You are already convicted, you just don't know it! Society has now classed
you as a deadbeat scumbag that has no rights.
If you own that home, you'll end up selling it to pay off the arrearage and
avoid the prison term, but you are still a felon.