Child Support Enforcement A Fraud

Old September 4th 06, 07:43 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Tracy

Default Child Support Enforcement A Fraud

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Tracy" wrote in message
. ..

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Tracy" wrote in message
. ..

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Tracy" wrote in message
. ..
"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"John Meyer" wrote in
message ...
Robert wrote:

I did some math a few times it would be cheaper for me to give
the kids back to the ex-wife and pay her $250 or $300 a week!
(though I would not do that - and she wouldnt take them anyhow)

There is a LOT of hidden costs in raising a child that dont
always get brought up or thought of.
For example my car insurance went up $1800 a year (teenage
daughter driver ya know) and no she doesnt have any tickets or
accidents.

hidden cost? More like optional. My mother didn't get me a car,
she didn't pay for my insurance.

In some states, like mine, you are required to declare all licensed
drivers living at your home - and your insurance is priced
accordingly, even if they don't drive your car.

You know the reply will be that a license is a choice. The replies
are becoming too predictable.

I know, Tracy - some of them ARE awfully predictable, aren't they!

What gets REALLY interesting though........ here, it's all choices
(when it's something the CP has to cover) - but take the man who chose
jail instead of probation? Suddenly, that isn't a choice.

You know what I find interesting?... Hmmm... I have to laugh first.
How about how the "drinking" is due to the ex-wife? How about how the
"drinking" is due to the divorce, or better yet - let adultry? Then it
turns to your fault... you know, the drinking. Then suddenly you find
out about the affair... oh yes... all those time he spoke out against
cheating during a marriage, and "his" marriteral value suddenly fall
apart. then he blames you for his drinking and his cheating!!!! How
dare you say 'NO' to him...

the above is what I find interesting.....

I also find interesting about the fact the he's ****ed off at me for
something I didn't do. two things... He is quick to be offensive on
comments that have nothing to do with his thinking and two - the judge
required him to turn in his guns when I didn't.

But Tracy, of COURSE it's all our fault.

We're the ones with bumps in front.

Apparently that puts us automatically at fault.

/sarcasm

you know they are all signs... Thursday will be an interesting day. I
already know he isn't going to take responsibility for the crap that came
out of his mouth, or better yet -- how about what he sent to me via text
messages.

Nah, it wasn't him - it was someone else's fault. If you didn't have the
texting service, those messages would NEVER have come through!

His line is more along the lines that it is my fault. How dare I want my
marriage to work and ask him to go to counseling with me as a couple; get
family counseling between him, myself, and his son; and stop drinking. I
didn't appreciate him and all his hard work, and therefore he is justified
in doing what he has done and saying what he has said. It's all my fault he
drinks, etc. He even blamed me for one of his speeding tickets. Its
classical alcoholism. My neighbor said it best. She divorced an alcoholic
about 7 years ago, so she's been there and done it. She told me, "they
either clean up their act and get help, or they replace you."

Old September 4th 06, 01:05 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Moon Shyne

"Tracy" wrote in message
. ..
"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Tracy" wrote in message
. ..

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Tracy" wrote in message
. ..

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Tracy" wrote in message
. ..
"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"John Meyer" wrote
in message ...
Robert wrote:

[...]

And even then, they'll insist that it's somehow all your fault.

BTDT. Have the t-shirt.

Old September 7th 06, 04:18 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Tracy

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Tracy" wrote in message
. ..
"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Tracy" wrote in message
. ..

BTW - book on the list: The New Assertive Woman. It is suggested by
Washington County here in Oregon. I also have another by a co-worker.
I may look that one up Saturday before heading out to purchase goods
for the up coming week. A neighbor suggested a good bood, a new CD,
and a bubble bath. She won't be around and I will need to do some R&R
type work on myself.

This weekend, my R&R is working on finishing up this sweater I've been
knitting - have about 12 more rows, the edging, then go back and do the
sleeves. I've been coveting this sweater since I saw the pattern, so
it's a good feeling that it's nearly done (and I get a cool sweater,
too)

If you want to see it, it's
http://secure.elann.com/ShowFreePattern.asp?Id=138024

Wow - that is totally cool!
So far I ended up purchasing myself a nice pair of sunglasses and
expensive boots. My son ended up with his shoes for school, and I
finally found the perfect pair of black boots. A bit more than I would
have normally spent, but darn they look great. I should wear them
Thursday. Since the s2bx seems to enjoy quizing me on recent purchases,
this next time I just may say something like... yeah buddy, my standard
of living has increased considerably since I've stop supporting your toy
habits.

ROFLMAO!!

Seems to me that if you work for your income, then you get the right to
spend it, too

My ex tried that though - one court date, he wanted to make an issue about
how I was supposedly spending CS money on the Escada designer suit I was
wearing.

It was fun pointing out to him that the suit was a hand-me-down from my
stepmother, who no longer wore it.

I just handed my attorney 51 pages of detailed expenses covering the time
period of when my 2bx and I were together. along with that document I
provided him other views of responses to my 2bx's demands... my attorney's
response was "I'd like to know exactly where he think $417.57 went that he
feels you owe him." I'm the one with the reciepts and details, my ex has
his alcohol and pitty party. If you go by the assumption that household
expenses were 50/50, he supported himself & his kids 100%, then he owes me
over $2k. If you split everything 50/50, then we are almost even with me
keeping the CD's, my 401k, etc. If you deduct from his demand the damages
him & his kids have caused my house, SUV, and houseehold furniture, then he
owes me about $2k. Therefore my 2bx's demands are simply silly.... BTW -
there is one small catch to all of this - I may be pregnant. I'm starting
to have those familur signs, but if I am there is a better chance I won't
give birth due to my age & the tubal. I honestly had to stop and think - do
I dare even let him know, or do I hide it? It is that small catch that
prompted me to even post about my situation as I'm more embarassed than
anything else. Any honestly guys (those who are reading) I don't mean to
bash men... I'm bashing my ex who lied to me from the beginning concerning
many things that I have not even mentioned here, and shouldn't.

Old September 7th 06, 12:41 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Moon Shyne

"Tracy" wrote in message
. ..
"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Tracy" wrote in message
. ..
"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Tracy" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

C'MON, Tracy - Don't you know you're supposed to ask HIM what he wants, and
then acquiesce? Afterall, it's only fair

/sarcasm