Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

Old October 14th 07, 04:12 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

Default Does anybody have any useful advice on how to extort a child support debt?

animal05 wrote:

[quoted text clipped - 10 lines]
What does ROTFL stand for. I am not good with acronyms because,as my sister
put it, I am not web savy.

She was being polite, she should have just bluntly said.....you aren't
very bright

Rolling on the floor laughing?

Old October 14th 07, 04:34 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

Default Child-Support from the NCPs Perspective

animal05 wrote:
"Paula" wrote
"Gini" wrote:

[quoted text clipped - 16 lines]
I feel that you did, and that it was unprovoked. I wasn't rude, or nasty with
you, but your were to me, and that is what going psycho is.

Once again proving you aren't very bright.

I was polite, they were not. I didn’t think it would take a genius to see
that, but since you did not………..

Old October 14th 07, 04:47 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

Default Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

animal05 wrote:
It looks like there are a lot of deadbeat supporters, enablers, and
deadbeats on this usenet group. This particular thread is not for

[quoted text clipped - 25 lines]

What insults have I issued?

snicker you arn't very bright are you.

I was attached by your group’s people!

thanks for proving my point.

If the
vast majority of people have paid, or are paying their child support, they
are not deadbeats.

A lie, but money grubbers like yourself never let facts get in your way.

Is it those that do not, have not, and will not pay their
child support that are responding with negative remarks to the post?

It is peopel that realize that the child support system is a corrupt,
unconstitutional mess that supports money grubbers like yourself.

What insults have I issued? (If you are not a deadbeat, you are not offended
because you know the statement and term doesn’t apply to you)

It is true that all but two people from alt.child support were nasty, and
rude. If you didn’t see, or didn’t want to see, then that alone speaks about
your charter.

How is it a lie to state if the vast majority of people have paid, or are
paying their child support, they are not dead beat? Comprehend much??

If wanting to collect child support makes me a money grubber, oh well, that
is just you opinion-not a fact.

How can you call me unintelligent when you don't know what my intelligence
quotient is?
Perhaps you should take a step back, relax, and come again in a manner that
is not that of a teenager.

Old October 14th 07, 04:50 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

Default Offsite Crossposting to alt.child-support from FamilyKB

Shadow36 wrote:
"Bob Whiteside" wrote

[quoted text clipped - 9 lines]
I am not the webmaster. Since your postings are being crossed over to this
site, wouldn't it also be responsible?

No It wouldn't. This Is usenet. Your site Is deliberately posting, and
grabbing posts from this group.

Oh well... You seem to like it because you keep putting in your two cents.
You're using it, so what's the problem. All you have to do is not look, or
comment. Just ignore it. Surely a reasonable adult and person would do so. I
am not implying that you are not reasonable; I’m just saying that is what one
would do.

Old October 14th 07, 04:58 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

Illiana wrote:
"Bob Whiteside" wrote

[quoted text clipped - 4 lines]
No It wouldn't. This Is usenet. Your site Is deliberately posting, and
grabbing posts from this group.

Oh well... You seem to like it because you keep putting in your two cents.
You're using it, so what's the problem. All you have to do is not look, or
comment. Just ignore it. Surely a reasonable adult and person would do so. I
am not implying that you are not reasonable; I’m just saying that is what one
would do.

Just throwing it out there, because I don’t want to get anymore individuals
riled up by posting another thread that may go to alt.child support-

What are your views when it comes to pedophiles? I only ask, because this
usenet people are claiming rights to, has a support group condoning, and
encouraging it. Although it is not alt.child support the usenet hosts the
group called alt.boy lovers.

Old October 14th 07, 05:33 PM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray

Illiana via FamilyKB.com wrote:
Sarah Gray wrote:
"Paula" wrote
"Gini" wrote:

[quoted text clipped - 8 lines]
out to join more people together that have matchilg key words or phrases to
topics and groups already posted.

what?! you're a crackhead. are you really that stupid?

Are you referring to me as crack head? Only one such as you, who is a user,
would call somebody that in hopes to offend them. I have never taken crack,
so I am not offended.
It is not stupidity, rather a deduction since there are more than just Google,
and FKW. Spend a little less time hitting that pipe, a little more time
growing up.

I guess it's a regional thing... "crackhead" meaning crazy person who
makes no sense...

--

Sarah Gray
Old October 14th 07, 05:33 PM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray

teachrmama wrote:
It looks like there are a lot of deadbeat supporters, enablers, and
deadbeats on this usenet group. This particular thread is not for

[quoted text clipped - 15 lines]
the
right to post an opposite view?

People posting opposing views have been told to leave this thread or post
only comments considered to be in line with the title of the thread. So if
you have a thread entitled "Does anybody here have any useful advice on how
to collect a child support debt," and you are posting to people who have
been unfairly damaged by excessive child support, do you really think they
should be told that they can only respond if they can give advice on how to
get other people damaged the same way they have been? Nobody here caused
our posts to be sent to this other group--the one you are apparently posting
from. And a lot of the regulars here have been blasted by people posting
from your group, have been told that they are deadbeats for even questioning
the amount of child support they are ordered to pay, and have been
condescended to by other menbers of your group--told that unfair judgements
are not made because the judge looks at all the fact--when some of us here
know that to be untrue. And, the fact of the matter is, the vast majority
of people here do and always have paid their child support. It really is no
wonder that several people here have grown short with those who issue
insults, then demand we stay on "their" subject on "their" terms.

What insults have I issued? I was attached by your group’s people! If the
vast majority of people have paid, or are paying their child support, they
are not deadbeats. Is it those that do not, have not, and will not pay their
child support that are responding with negative remarks to the post?

how were you attached? I'm confused again.

--

Sarah Gray
Old October 14th 07, 05:35 PM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray

Sarah Gray wrote:
It looks like there are a lot of deadbeat supporters, enablers, and
deadbeats on this usenet group. This particular thread is not for

[quoted text clipped - 4 lines]
Well I am sorry about that, but I am not the one who is in charge of the web
domain, and I don’t have control as to where the thread will be posted.

yes you do. it has been explained to you. just stop posting at that website.

It’s
nice to know that at least one person with opposite views on child support
did not find a need to be blatantly nasty, and bossy.
Why would the Gini identity tell me I had to leave, and she was here first?
Is she like some type of psycho that thinks she is the only person with the
right to post an opposite view?

Why would you think you have any authority as to where I post? Why would I stop posting on FKB just because you don’t like what I said? If you have a problem with what I post simply do not respond.

You are posting on usenet. It's not our fault you are technologically
illiterate.

--

Sarah Gray
Old October 14th 07, 05:35 PM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray

Illiana via FamilyKB.com wrote:
Gini wrote:
"Paula" wrote
"Gini" wrote:

[quoted text clipped - 23 lines]
mature
manner, instead of going all psycho about it.

====
LOL! The above explanation is immature and "going all psycho?" I think I
see why your ex dumped you.
===

My ex didn't dump me. He won't even leave my house.

real bright, there. still ****ing him too?

What are you talking
about?
And you did go all psycho. All I know is I posted a topic, and you came in
and jumped all in my a$$ for God knows what, and told me I had no right to be
here. You don't feel that you attached me?