for the old guys.... this time last year

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 12th 07, 10:46 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
april & co

Default for the old guys.... this time last year

Recently I've been thinking alot about this time last year lol. This time
last year I think I can safely say that the parenting assessment was nearly
over or over and we were preparing for Joanna coming home. It maks me laugh
because this time last year I thought after everything i'd gone through I
would be the perfect mum and would never get stressed out with Joanna and
she would be the perfect daughter always happy and never throwing a tantrum.
Well how further from the truth was I! I firmly believe i'm a relatevly good
mum and I love my daughter to bits but I have many days where I get stressed
out with her and there have been times where I've just wanted to hide her
away somewhere so I can have some peace. Like this week for instance she's
been really poorly with an ear infection and I feel for her I really do but
gee she's grouchy and will not let me out of her sight and housework well I
can forget about that while shes awake cause she just screams and I end up
wanting to pull my hair out. I love her to bits and wouldnt be without her
but kids cause quite a bit of stress LOL.

april

--
www.freewebs.com/lastchancerabbitrescue