a song for all of you

Old July 7th 03, 07:51 AM
Batch File

Default a song for all of you

If my ex sent me something like that, she'd likely wake up with her head in
a bag of cement.

wrote in message
Come and listen to my story
'Bout a jerk named 'Naldo
A deadbeat dad
Stopped paying child support-o

Then one day he was sitting on his ass
And through the telephone, a call came to pass

The DHR
State authorities
They were ****ed

Well, the next thing you know
Old 'Naldo hops a plane
Knows he can never some to the US again

If he does he'll be arrested
And to me that part is the bestest

'Naldo
In jail
Picking up soap

It's the 'Naldo Deadbeaties!!

Old July 7th 03, 04:31 PM
Paul Fritz

"TeacherMama" wrote in message
Don't quit your day job......

You are assuming he has a day job........more likely he's the night janitor
at the local waffle house.

Old July 9th 03, 09:24 AM
Mel Gamble

(Mel=A0Gamble) wrote:
"I can, but you're not worth the trouble...and it's no trouble at all."

---No doubt the most pitiful thing you've written so far.

No, you silly girl, just the most pitiful thing I've written TO...

Mel Gamble
Old July 11th 03, 01:30 AM
Patrick Lee

Shut the f__k -up gini---you Nazi femi ass!!

Old July 11th 03, 03:12 AM
gini52

"Patrick Lee" wrote in message
Shut the f__k -up gini---you Nazi femi ass!!

==
What did I say? Sheesh--If you are too illiterate to follow a thread,
have enough sense to keep your mouth shut.
==
==

Old July 11th 03, 04:06 AM
Bob Whiteside

"gini52" wrote in message

"Patrick Lee" wrote in message
Shut the f__k -up gini---you Nazi femi ass!!

==
What did I say? Sheesh--If you are too illiterate to follow a thread,
have enough sense to keep your mouth shut.
==
==

School's out for the Summer and the mental midgets are trying to gain
height.

Help with Song Nickolas Pregnancy 6 April 26th 04 04:53 AM
Review: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring (*** 1/2) Steve Rhodes General 0 April 9th 04 12:45 AM
Had a traumatic fall this weekend! ER visit... Jill Pregnancy 26 February 27th 04 12:21 PM
Free Fall Online Creative Lesson Planning Newsletters AMONCO General 0 September 24th 03 02:11 AM
Trying to identify (modern?) kids song about counting Ali's Daddie General 1 August 12th 03 07:52 PM