Can Doan provide Alina with the Embry study? was Can Kane provide Jerry with the Embry study?

Old April 8th 04, 01:05 AM
Doan

Default Kane9 Kaught lying again!

On 7 Apr 2004, Kane wrote:

On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 22:43:24 -0700, Doan wrote:

On 6 Apr 2004, Alina wrote:

(Kane) wrote in message om...

I do? I forget if I mentioned the size in the ng. text attachment

wouldn't be very large.

You did :-)
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...g.goog le.com

Oops! Kane0 got caught with his lies once again. ;-) Here is the

quote:

All I said was I forgot if I mentioned the size, not that I didn't
mention the size.

Oh, what a tangled web we weaved! ;-)

Forgetting and stating one has forgotten is now lying?

More weasel words! :-)

YOu need language lessons again.

More weasel words! ;-)

You are assigned, on penalty if you do not, as being recognized as the
liar YOU are, to look up "lie," "lying," and "liar" and provide us
with any authority that supports your claim that fogetting and saying
so constitutes in itself, lying.

LOL!

"I hope Gerald and "Alina" have a high speed connection to the
internet. That's a lot of graphics to send."

Yep, and I forgot I said that. That IS why I said I forgot IF I said
anything about the size.

More weaseling! ;-)

Now show us were I lied again.

LOL!

And here are more of Kane0's lies in the past:

Dec 2, 2003

"I never stated that I had read it.

Yep, I never stated I read it. That doesn't say I read it or not.
Notice the date. Have you a reference to a date prior to Dec 2, 03
where I said I had read it?

Oct 12, 2003:

"When he did this study, I have read, he started with the opposite
belief, that more and better punishments would be the answered. He was
surprised."

You even boasted:

"Write him for a list of peer reviews. I'm sure he'd accomodate. Tell
him Kane sent you."

I've only quoted the article on his
study and cited his quotes in that article as to his findings.

No lie there, and plenty of evidence I and others have quoted the
magazine article, not the study.

Have you googled yourself? ;-)

You
want the study, you are free to get it and challenge his findings,

but
until then, you are obviously flapping your arms and pretending you
are flying."

And certainly no lie there, or if there is please point it out to me.

LOL!

Dec 5, 2003
"The Embry study. You haven't gotten it yet, have you? I have. Long
long ago."

Yep. Had it for ages. But I never said so on this ng, which of course
would make it obvious I never said I read it either. I simply said I'd
only quoted the magazine who quoted Embry.

More weaseling! ;-)

Let me see now. Dec 5 comes after Dec 2.

Having and "stating" I had it are two different things, now aren't
they?

Liar! Liar! Pants on fire! :-)

You need to sit in pail of water little boy.

The heat is on your butt! ;-)

Show me where I lied. R R R R R R

On this newsgroup! :-)

I never said I had the study or read it before we had that
conversation you site. How could I possibly be lying saying I never
said I had it?

Weasel! ;-)

All you need to do is find someplace prior to Dec 2nd where I said I
had it or READ it to make me a liar. Want to try again?

Already have!

The same old Droaning lies. While calling others liars.

Looking in the mirror, Kane? :-)

I find you absolutely fascinating to watch in your public exhibitions.

So is Alina with yours! ;-)

Doan

Silly boy.

Silly "never-spanked" boy! :-)

Stop spanking your monkey in public.

Stop calling people "smelly-****" in public, "never-spanked" boy!

Kane0 Kan't!

Doan

Old February 27th 07, 04:44 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
0:-]

Default Can Doan provide Alina with the Embry study? was Can Kane provide Jerry with the Embry study?

On 6 Apr 2004 18:59:34 -0700, (Alina) wrote:

(Kane) wrote in message om...

I do? I forget if I mentioned the size in the ng. text attachment wouldn't be very large.

You did :-)
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...g.goog le.com

The arguement that amuses me the most is the one that says, "because
the world is that way and the child must learn that."

Has anybody actually told you THAT? It's sick.

Basically I don't find punishment of any kind very useful. At least
not deliberately applied punishment. Children know the difference
between intended harm and natural human reactions.

So you agree with DoDson when he says it's ok if you loose control
once in a while?

The former confuses and frightens them,

And seriously mines their initiative and self-esteem, and their sense
of security.

Who do you think you learned the most important lessons from?

Mom.

Well, not according to the spankers that have come here to "debate."

Although just when they claim that they have to "teach" children they
describe some motive of the child they must curb that children cannot
have enough knowledge or development to even have such a motive.

I guess they don't even try to *know* their children. Maybe they
forget children are persons, too.

They don't mind doing that. They seem to think that pain is a great
teacher...forgetting that life has ample random exposure to pain for
we humans to suffice for all the lessons pain can teach.

Pain in the form of corporal punishment is an inhibitor, not a
teacher.

Alina, on the off chance that I'm being scammed, a common occurance
when folks try to debate honestly with Doan, (he thinks "play" is
debate apparently) I request you ask him for the study.

If he will email it to you I have two simple questions I'd like to ask
that will establish if it is the same study I have, or simply some
commentary by others, or even just a summary by Embry.

Would you be willing to do that?

I don't want to be rude, but I am not interested in your ongoing
online argument with Doan, or to scam either of you two.
I have, however, asked him for that study. It is ME that is taking
long now, because he has asked that I send an envelope so he can snail
mail it back. Baby is still a little sick so I have not gone out or
done much.
If it helps you in any way, yes, I will let you know when I have it.

So, Doan, my friend. If the study is available in electronic format as
you claim, and even if not it's scannable, is it not, why would Alina
have to mail you and envelope to get it from you, eh?

You can't afford an envelope?

She can't get it from the library?

What were you thinking when you ran this bit of lying, Doan?

Thanks in advance.

No problem.

If it turns out to not be the study, or after a reasonable time he
doesn't provide anything, I'll be happy then to supply you with the
one I have...the complete study report on outcomes and methodology.

Thanks. I hope it will not be necessary.

Best regards,

Alina.

You, Alina/Doan, did not have the study, my boy and you were angling
to get it from me.

When it finally DID turn up, and you were working to stretch out the
time in hopes it would come in...AFTER YOU ORDERED IT FROM THE USC
LIBRARY, you still wanted MY copy.

There is no Alina, now or ever was. It was YOU all the time.

You are a liar.

Kane

Old February 27th 07, 06:00 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
Doan

Kane is still claiming that Alina is me. ;-) And he claimed that he
sent a copy of the Embry to Alina in MEXICO. Go ahead, Kane. Give
me the address that you sent the copy to. Hihihi!

Doan

Old February 27th 07, 06:27 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
0:->

Doan wrote:
Kane is still claiming that Alina is me. ;-)

Or she's someone in collusion with you.

And he claimed that he
sent a copy of the Embry to Alina in MEXICO.

Sure did.

Go ahead, Kane. Give
me the address that you sent the copy to. Hihihi!

Nope. I told you, on the off chance "Alina" is in fact someone whose
address YOU STOLE, and gave to me pretending to be her, I'm not putting
any such address in the public domain.

Why don't YOU ... According to this post YOU would have her address, now
wouldn't you, Doan?

So answer the challenge, little ****ass.

Why did you demand an envelope from her?

What a ****ing joke you are.

0;]

Doan

Old February 27th 07, 06:51 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
Doan

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
Kane is still claiming that Alina is me. ;-)

Or she's someone in collusion with you.

And your proof is?

And he claimed that he
sent a copy of the Embry to Alina in MEXICO.

Sure did.

Then prove it!

Go ahead, Kane. Give
me the address that you sent the copy to. Hihihi!

Nope. I told you, on the off chance "Alina" is in fact someone whose
address YOU STOLE, and gave to me pretending to be her, I'm not putting
any such address in the public domain.

I stole someone address in MEXICO? Turn me in, Kane! ;-)

Why don't YOU ... According to this post YOU would have her address, now
wouldn't you, Doan?

Huh? Where in this post did I say I have her address?

So answer the challenge, little ****ass.

Hihihi! Take control of yourself now, Kane!

Why did you demand an envelope from her?

So I can send her a copy.

What a ****ing joke you are.

What a "****ing joke" YOU ARE! ARE YOU THIS STUPID???

0;]

Doan

Old February 27th 07, 07:07 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
0:->

Doan wrote:
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
Kane is still claiming that Alina is me. ;-)

Or she's someone in collusion with you.

And your proof is?

YOU, asking ME, for PROOF.....R RRRR R R R R R

Yah gotta be kidding, kid.

As your momma.

And he claimed that he
sent a copy of the Embry to Alina in MEXICO.

Sure did.

Then prove it!

Now how would I do that?

I didn't get a receipt, and I'm certainly not going to publicly display
what may be an innocent parties address YOU sent me pretending to be Alina.

Go ahead, Kane. Give
me the address that you sent the copy to. Hihihi!

Nope. I told you, on the off chance "Alina" is in fact someone whose
address YOU STOLE, and gave to me pretending to be her, I'm not putting
any such address in the public domain.

I stole someone address in MEXICO? Turn me in, Kane! ;-)

It's not a crime.

Why don't YOU ... According to this post YOU would have her address, now
wouldn't you, Doan?

Huh? Where in this post did I say I have her address?

Didn't she send you that envelope? How would you have mailed it to her
if you didn't have her address?

You mean she wouldn't tell you 'her' address?

All, Doan, ALL a dodge by you to conceal what a liar you are.

So answer the challenge, little ****ass.

Hihihi! Take control of yourself now, Kane!

You might try controlling your lying, Doan. 0:]

Why did you demand an envelope from her?

So I can send her a copy.

You couldn't afford an envelope?

Hey, I'LL send you one.....RR R R R R R RR

What a ****ing joke you are.

What a "****ing joke" YOU ARE! ARE YOU THIS STUPID???

You mean you have been caught and you can't think of any other way to
answer.

Anyone reading "Alina's" posts can see the progression of YOU creating a
fictitious person.

Not everyone is as stupid as YOU, Doan.

You spend a good deal of time creating this fiction and that shows how
stupid you are.

The IP in Mexico is a popular anonymous proxie, stupid.

It was you.

And YOU proved it, Alina.

0:]

0;]

Doan

Old February 27th 07, 08:06 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
0:->

On Feb 27, 10:51 am, Doan wrote:
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:
Doan wrote:
Kane is still claiming that Alina is me. ;-)

Or she's someone in collusion with you.

And your proof is?

Mirror mirror, on the wall ...

And he claimed that he
sent a copy of the Embry to Alina in MEXICO.

Sure did.

Then prove it!

Mirror, mirror on the wall ...

.....snip.....

R R R R RR

Stupid little Doan git.

0:-]

Old February 27th 07, 09:13 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
Doan

On 27 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 27, 10:51 am, Doan wrote:
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:
Doan wrote:
Kane is still claiming that Alina is me. ;-)

Or she's someone in collusion with you.

And your proof is?

Mirror mirror, on the wall ...

No proof given!

And he claimed that he
sent a copy of the Embry to Alina in MEXICO.

Sure did.

Then prove it!

Mirror, mirror on the wall ...

No proof given!

....snip.....

And a crude attempt to hide his STUPIDITY

R R R R RR

Stupid little Doan git.

And Kane, once again, EXPOSED hist STUPIDITY! ;-)

0:-]

Old February 27th 07, 09:23 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
Doan

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
Kane is still claiming that Alina is me. ;-)
Or she's someone in collusion with you.

And your proof is?

YOU, asking ME, for PROOF.....R RRRR R R R R R

And of course, you have no proof!

Yah gotta be kidding, kid.

As your momma.

You were the one that kept running to your momma. You even got her
approval for calling other women a "smelly-****". What a mom!

And he claimed that he
sent a copy of the Embry to Alina in MEXICO.
Sure did.

Then prove it!

Now how would I do that?

You how would you that when you LIED!

I didn't get a receipt, and I'm certainly not going to publicly display
what may be an innocent parties address YOU sent me pretending to be Alina.

No proof? Hihihi!

Go ahead, Kane. Give
me the address that you sent the copy to. Hihihi!
Nope. I told you, on the off chance "Alina" is in fact someone whose
address YOU STOLE, and gave to me pretending to be her, I'm not putting
any such address in the public domain.

I stole someone address in MEXICO? Turn me in, Kane! ;-)

It's not a crime.

Hihihi! It's fraud!

Why don't YOU ... According to this post YOU would have her address, now
wouldn't you, Doan?

Huh? Where in this post did I say I have her address?

Didn't she send you that envelope? How would you have mailed it to her
if you didn't have her address?

She never did! That what her post said,STUPID!

You mean she wouldn't tell you 'her' address?

All, Doan, ALL a dodge by you to conceal what a liar you are.

The proven liar is YOU!

Hihihi! I didn't lose my "little ****ass" like YOU!

Why did you demand an envelope from her?

So I can send her a copy.

You couldn't afford an envelope?

Hey, I'LL send you one.....RR R R R R R RR

Go ahead, send me one. ;-)

What a ****ing joke you are.

What a "****ing joke" YOU ARE! ARE YOU THIS STUPID???

You mean you have been caught and you can't think of any other way to
answer.

The only one caught at lying here is YOU!

Anyone reading "Alina's" posts can see the progression of YOU creating a
fictitious person.

Can you find "anyone" as STUPID as you, Kane? You can ask Ron. See
if he believe you. Come on, Ron! Here is your chance to rescue Kane!
Hihihi!

Not everyone is as stupid as YOU, Doan.

Not everyone here is a STUPID as YOU, Kane! Hihihi!

You spend a good deal of time creating this fiction and that shows how
stupid you are.

Hihihi! The proven STUPID LIAR here is YOU!

The IP in Mexico is a popular anonymous proxie, stupid.

Prove it!

It was you.

Prove it!

And YOU proved it, Alina.

Hihihi! And you have proven is YOUR STUPIDITY. See if Ron can come and
rescue you. Hahaha!

0:]

0;]

Doan

Old February 27th 07, 11:12 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
0:->

On Feb 27, 1:13 pm, Doan wrote:
On 27 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Feb 27, 10:51 am, Doan wrote:
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:
Doan wrote:
Kane is still claiming that Alina is me. ;-)

Or she's someone in collusion with you.

And your proof is?

Mirror mirror, on the wall ...

No proof given!

Remind you of anyone? Go back to the mirror.

And he claimed that he
sent a copy of the Embry to Alina in MEXICO.

Sure did.

Then prove it!

Mirror, mirror on the wall ...

No proof given!

Sure there was. Just not the proof YOU demand that you know cannot be
ethically given.

And a crude attempt to hide his STUPIDITY

R R R R RR

Stupid little Doan git.

And Kane, once again, EXPOSED hist STUPIDITY! ;-)

Don't you wish.

0:-]

Kids should work... Doan Spanking 33 December 10th 03 08:05 PM
| | Kids should work... Kane Spanking 12 December 10th 03 02:30 AM
Kids should work. ChrisScaife Spanking 16 December 7th 03 04:27 AM