What is your secret(s) to multi-tasking?

Old August 15th 06, 07:09 PM posted to alt.parenting.solutions,alt.parenting
Joanie

Default What is your secret(s) to multi-tasking?

To other time challenged parents, mothers, and fellow working moms. This
weekend after an early dinner on Sunday my DH and kids decided to lounge
around and watch the television. They seemed perfectly relaxed and I
suddenly had an anxiety attack. I realized I had so much to do. Get the
kids ready for school, get ready for Monday morning, prepare lunches, mop,
vacuum, dust, etc. Ugh, why do I feel I can do everything, when I know
there just isn't time to care about everything. I label myself the
president of the house but I don't delegate what needs to be done which I
know I should. I feel I am always working to be a good working mother. I am
rambling now. How does everyone do it here? Any secrets to multi-tasking?
Any secret tricks?

~Joanie~