September due dates

Old June 5th 04, 05:54 AM
Mary S.

Default September due dates

Into the second half of pregnancy! So it's all swiftly downhill from
here, eh? How's everyone feeling? Is your body telling you to start
slowing down, taking it a little easier? How is sleeping going -- lots
of pillows stuck into every nook? Bellybutton flattening out yet, linea
nigra, stretch marks? Are you glowing yet? LOL.

Old June 6th 04, 03:15 PM
Jennifer Raccuglia

"Mary S." wrote in message ...
Into the second half of pregnancy! So it's all swiftly downhill from
here, eh? How's everyone feeling? Is your body telling you to start
slowing down, taking it a little easier? How is sleeping going -- lots
of pillows stuck into every nook? Bellybutton flattening out yet, linea
nigra, stretch marks? Are you glowing yet? LOL.\

This is my first time posting in this thread but...

I'm starting to get really scared about delivery, just reading all the
stories about what all goes on. And I'm also getting scared about
bringing a new life into this world. I get tired really easily but I'm
going to start walking everyday if I can, maybe that will boost up my
energy. Baby is moving a lot now. My appetite is growing every day it
seems. Sleeping is ok, but not the best. When I sleep on my right
side, I feel some pain on the right of my tummy, so I switch to my
left side and my arm always falls asleep. I have to get used to it. I
was considering getting a maternity pillow. Other than that, I don't
use any pillows to comfort me, maybe I should

I am starting to have to pee every 30 minutes. Not sure if this is
normal. The urge is worse when I stand up.

I do have the linea negra, but haven't found any stretch marks. I do
have a lot of cellulite on my legs now, I think I have been
overeating. Not glowing, in fact quite pale until just recently when I
spent the day outdoors and got a tan.

I'm just not feeling that good.
Old June 12th 04, 10:49 PM
Zannah

In article , "Mary S."
wrote:

Into the second half of pregnancy! So it's all swiftly downhill from
here, eh? How's everyone feeling? Is your body telling you to start
slowing down, taking it a little easier? How is sleeping going -- lots
of pillows stuck into every nook? Bellybutton flattening out yet, linea
nigra, stretch marks? Are you glowing yet? LOL.

Very tired (apparently I have anemia, yay) - would give anything to go
on maternity leave right now, but, alas, it is not to be.

Had the glucose tolerance test - much to my relief the results came back
acceptable. (I was very worried that it wouldn't; my worrying ability is
currently on overdrive.) But my goodness, did that revolting orange
drink ever send the baby into overdrive for the rest of the day. I think
he/she's been sleeping off the sugar shock for the last three days.

My hips hurt.

And I feel enormous.

Basically, I'm whiny... (Fortunately DH hasn't killed me yet.)

Zannah

#2 due September 8, 2004
Old June 14th 04, 08:02 PM
Elitsirk

(Jennifer Raccuglia) wrote in message . com...
their stomachs! I didn't think I was an overly vain person before,
but I am finding myself being more sensitive about my appearance than
I have been since high school. Oh well.

I am insecure about how I look also. When I look in the mirror, I
don't recognize myself. I can't fit into my maternity clothes I
bought. They are medium pants. In the next few months I'm sure I won't
fit in the larges either. It doesn't make sense. They say that your
maternity size is your size before you got pregnant! They don't take
into account that not only your stomach will enlarge but your legs,
stomach, etc. I look at those 'fit' pregnant women too. I don't think
the majority of pregnant women look like that. I don't think it's so
bad if you gain a lot of weight in pregnancy, even if it's from
overindulging. People can kiss my big fat you know what.

JR

I think those size charts lie, lie, lie. According to my
pre-pregnancy size, I should be wearing mediums to larges (depending
on the brand). I don't think there's a single item of maternity
clothing that I own (or have on loan) in a medium that still fits.
Many of the larges are getting tight, and I have my doubts that some
of the extra-larges will make it to September! I still can't believe
my bra size--I'm barely a 38B normally. My most comfortable bra right
now is a 40D (the cups are a little big, but it's a nursing bra, so
unless I keep growing, it might have enough room for nursing pads).

Now that my belly has caught up to my b**bs and my face (which is
looking MUCH rounder than normal), I am starting to feel a bit better
about how I look. At least you can tell that I'm pregnant and not
just fat now. I did have one guy at work tell me that if he didn't
know I was pregnant, he would never have guessed--that hurt worse than
anyone telling me that I'm huge, since it means that he just thinks I
could have just gained 20 pounds under ordinary circumstances.

The sad thing is that I do know a couple of people who looked like
those pregnant people in magazines, right up until birth. One of them
had a list on the fridge of what all she was supposed to eat every day
to ensure she was gaining enough weight (and she wasn't vomiting at
all...just a very light eater normally). *sigh* I think I'm eating
better than I normally do--more fruit and healthy snacks and less junk
food and soda, and I'm up 25 pounds at 26 weeks...

--Elit.
#1 due 9/20/2004
Old June 15th 04, 02:32 AM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Elitsirk wrote:
[...]

I find that the styles are terrible. I actually tried some maternity
pants on just for fun, once, and they were terrible. Didn't fit at all
even though they were my size. I guess the designers all think that
women only gain in the belly...

Now that my belly has caught up to my b**bs and my face (which is
looking MUCH rounder than normal), I am starting to feel a bit better
about how I look. At least you can tell that I'm pregnant and not
just fat now. I did have one guy at work tell me that if he didn't
know I was pregnant, he would never have guessed--that hurt worse than
anyone telling me that I'm huge, since it means that he just thinks I
could have just gained 20 pounds under ordinary circumstances.

You know, sometimes (or a lot of times?) it's just really hard to tell.
I was always like that myself. I felt really badly when I found out
that a new neighbour was pregnant. I just thought she was chubby. I
had the same problem with a previous neighbour. I was just too blind to
tell. (of course, I never make comments, though - I would never do that
- but I felt badly because I couldn't spot the difference) My own body
image is terrible because I just *know* that tons of people probably
look at me and think that I've simply gained tons of weight. :-( And,
well, I *have*, and that is the sad part. I keep imagining myself
saying that I'll lose the weight after my nine months are up, and
somehow that always makes me feel better, even though I never say this
out loud. ;-)

Old June 15th 04, 04:41 AM
Tori M.

"Carlye" wrote in message
om...
(Elitsirk) wrote in message

om...

I think those size charts lie, lie, lie.

Yes, yes, yes! I am starting to think that when they accomodate for
the "tummy," they actually make the clothing -smaller- in the legs,
butt, etc, rather than giving us a little extra growing room.

I think I'm eating
better than I normally do--more fruit and healthy snacks and less junk
food and soda, and I'm up 25 pounds at 26 weeks...

I am the same way. I'm up 20 pounds at 25 weeks, and I don't really
think I've been eating badly. I make conscious choices throughout the
day to eat healthier, in addition to eating less junk. Plus, before I
got pregnant, I have to admit I drank a lot of high-calorie alcoholic
beverages (Mike's Hard Lemonade, wine coolers, stuff like that), ate a
ton of fried and sugary foods, and exercised considerably less than I
do now. So why the big weight gain? I can't figure it out. At least
my doctor doesn't mind. The nurse did a "tsk tsk" at me at my last
appointment since I'd gained 5 pounds, but my doctor said I was
"perfect." I guess I'll just pretend he's right!

when I gained 8 lbs in a month because I decided pregnancy ment I could eat
all the Ben And Jerry's I wanted to and various other "no nos" no one said
anything but when I left all ashamed and started to eat better for the baby
everyone yelled at me for loosing 1 lb a month for the next few months.. I
never thought that was fair!

Tori
--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Anna or Xavier due 10/17/04

September due dates Mary S. Pregnancy 7 March 6th 04 03:25 AM
September due dates Mary S. Pregnancy 10 February 8th 04 05:09 AM
September due dates Mary S. Pregnancy 8 February 3rd 04 05:19 PM
September due dates GoofeeGyrl Pregnancy 7 September 2nd 03 06:23 PM
September & October due dates Kereru Pregnancy 22 August 31st 03 03:52 AM