Adoption Update!

Old May 21st 04, 07:52 PM
Ilse Witch

Default Adoption Update!

On Wed, 19 May 2004 21:41:49 +0000, Jamie Clark wrote:

So, since everything went so well, we went out to sushi for dinner and had
Double Rainbow ice cream cones for dessert. Yummmmm.

All in all, it was a pretty dang good day. ; )

Wow, I had a look at your site and it looks really nice! Adoption is
something that has been on my mind ever since we decided we wanted to
start a family. Both DH and I want to share our blessings with children
who are less fortunate, so we would probably adopt from a development
country. So far, however, our lives have been too hectic (moving countries
and jobs several times) to actually start.

I really enjoyed reading your post, it put the subject on a higher
priority for me again. If we really want this, we should not postpone a
decision much longer. And I agree, you're expecting, just with a slightly
different gestational period...

--
-- I
mommy to DS (July '02)

Old May 21st 04, 11:25 PM
yellowgirl

Jamie-- It may just be my server, but these pics appear dark:
"About Us" page-- Taylor and Dad pic
"Family" page-- the Highlands family pic-- VERY dark
"Pics" page-- Taylor's shower pic, Taylor's "chubby thighs" pic, and
7yr anniversary pic
The only one that I really CANNOT see is the Highlands pic, but these
other ones are very dark, too. The rest are fine.

Hope that helps!
Yellowgirl

"Jamie Clark" wrote in message nk.net...
Yellowgirl -- which pictures, specifically, appear dark or hard to see.
None of them look that way to me, so I'd be interested to see which ones you
point out.

Thanks for the compliments.
--

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03

Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest
Password

Check out our Adoption Page at http://home.earthlink.net/~jamielee6

"yellowgirl" wrote in message
om...
Jamie:
I visited your site and found it very impressive and easy to navigate.
(I followed the link to the adoption site as well, and checked out
some other families' sites, and think yours is one of the best). My
only suggestion would be that a few of the pictures appear very dark
and hard to see. Can you swap out some better quality ones?
Otherwise, beautiful site.

Yellowgirl
ttc#1

Old May 22nd 04, 04:02 AM
Jamie Clark

Thanks Yellowgirl. I appreciate it.

So, anyone else out there have the same problem?
--

Jamie & Taylor
Earth Angel, 1/3/03

Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest
Password

Check out our Adoption Page at http://home.earthlink.net/~jamielee6

"yellowgirl" wrote in message
m...
[...]

Become a member for free - go to Add Member to set up your own User ID

and

Old May 22nd 04, 04:20 AM
Kara H

"Jamie Clark" wrote:

So, anyone else out there have the same problem?

I think its a YMMV thing depending on the quality of your computer, server,
etc. But the ONLY picture that is remotely hard to see is the Highlands
picture and I think it is just because it had to be taken from so far away
in order to include everyone. Unless you have a better picture of the entire
family, I don't really think there's anyway to improve on it. I think it is
an important photo to have on the site. It really says a LOT about your
family.

The site is amazing, Jamie! I am thoroughly impressed. I remember being
impressed with your site for Taylor as well. You did a great job!

-Kara.

Old May 22nd 04, 04:30 AM
Jamie Clark

Thanks! Yes, the Highlands photo is blurry, but shouldn't be dark. And, as
you said, we just went ahead and lived with blurry. The dark thing is odd,
but as you said, will depend on the computer, the server, etc.

I did have a few WebTV friends tell me that all my apostrophes are showing
up as question marks. Lovely. But, I don't know what I can do about that,
except hope that our next birthmother isn't a WebTV user! : )