Psychic Sophie--request

Old June 1st 04, 08:09 PM
Sandy

Default Psychic Sophie--request

Hey Sophie I was wondering if you'd use your amazing talent on me? Thanks in
advance!
Sandy
Mama to
Josephine 4/28/01
Ian 9/28/02
and someone new edd 1/20/05
Old June 1st 04, 11:35 PM
Joybelle

"Sandy" wrote in message
Hey Sophie I was wondering if you'd use your amazing talent on me?

Thanks in
advance!
Sandy
Mama to
Josephine 4/28/01
Ian 9/28/02
and someone new edd 1/20/05

Not Sophie, and no guesses, but congratulations Sandy on your new
pregnancy!! How exciting.

--
Joy

Rose 1-30-99
Iris 2-28-01
Spencer 3-12-03

Old June 2nd 04, 09:40 PM
Sandy

Not Sophie, and no guesses, but congratulations Sandy on your new
pregnancy!! How exciting.

--
Joy

Rose 1-30-99
Iris 2-28-01
Spencer 3-12-03

Thanks Joy! I see you didn't have another flower name baby! Did you get to
have your home birth?
Sandy
Mama to
Josephine 4/28/01
Ian 9/28/02
and someone new edd 1/20/05
Old June 7th 04, 02:35 AM
Sophie

"Sandy" wrote in message
Hey Sophie I was wondering if you'd use your amazing talent on me?

Thanks in
advance!
Sandy
Mama to
Josephine 4/28/01
Ian 9/28/02
and someone new edd 1/20/05

Another girl.

And I have to tell you I'm green with envy, that you have a daughter with my
fave girl name. *Love* Josephine

Old June 7th 04, 02:47 AM
Tori M.

I would just watch out for any guys coming arround singing the Wallflowers
song to her They are up to no good!

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Anna or Xavier due 10/17/04

Old June 7th 04, 12:19 PM
Sophie

"Tori M." wrote in message
I would just watch out for any guys coming arround singing the Wallflowers
song to her They are up to no good!

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Anna or Xavier due 10/17/04

Hhmm, I don't get it.

Old June 7th 04, 05:45 PM
Joybelle

"Sandy" wrote in message

Thanks Joy! I see you didn't have another flower name baby! Did you get

have your home birth?
Sandy
Mama to
Josephine 4/28/01
Ian 9/28/02
and someone new edd 1/20/05

I did get to have my homebirth and delivered a hefty little boy. He weighed
10 lbs 3 ozs and was 22 1/2 " long. He was quite a bit larger than the
girls, so it surprised me, too. The labor was tough, but i think I want to
do it one more time.

As for the flower name, I now wish that I'd used a botanical name of some
sort for his middle name, but I had it in my head his middle name had to be
after someone like the girls' middle names. I really like his name, though,
so I'm not too bummed out. Spencer Thomas just sounds really nice, I think.

Do you plan on going for a homebirth this time? Rose's birthdate was
1/21/99, and she was born on the 30th. It is so exciting to see you will be
having another lil' one.

--
Joy

Rose 1-30-99
Iris 2-28-01
Spencer 3-12-03

Psychic Sophie, you were.... Amber Pregnancy 21 May 30th 04 10:52 PM
Psychic Sophie? Nic H Pregnancy 2 April 20th 04 01:39 PM
Pregnant? PSYCHIC (chiropractic) adjusting can make birth easier... al gu Pregnancy 1 February 23rd 04 02:15 AM
Sophie, I had a dream about you Daye Pregnancy 6 November 25th 03 09:39 PM
Special request Iggie General 0 October 16th 03 03:48 AM