Survive Child Support And Get Your Money Back

Old December 5th 06, 11:33 PM posted to alt.child-support
Mr. Anonymous

Default Survive Child Support And Get Your Money Back

If you haven't seen the movie "Patch Adams," I suggest doing so. It is a
good movie with a good deal of insight. In one point of the movie, Patch
was in an institution for the insane when one of the patients held up his
hand with four erect fingers and asked him how many fingers he saw. When
Patch answered four, the patient called him an idiot. Why was that?
Because, four wasn't the answer.

The reason why four wasn't the answer to this particular riddle was that you
had to look past the problem in order to get the solution. If you look
directly at the problem and tackle it head on, you have greater troubles
finding the solution. When looking past the four fingers, you end up seeing
eight fingers (due to eye coordination and such like), and thus you have the
proper answer.

The Child Support dilemma and the Non-Custodial Parent witch hunt is a
similar issue. If you are looking for the answer to your issues within the
Child Support system, you aren't seeing the whole picture and you are not
going to find the answer to your problem.

Looking past the problem, you will see that money is the real issue at
stake, nothing else. The courts and the state make lots of money collecting
it from you, plain and simple. In order to play the Child Support game, you
need to play the money game.

Here are a couple of facts for you. The government doesn't give a pint of
pee about you. You are a problem, and there are a lot of YOUs out there to
deal with. You are a number, and a potential exploitation. You have only
one vote, and most of the YOUs don't even use that on election day.

The government however does care about business. Business generates revenue
and creates jobs. It doesn't end up in jail and doesn't cost anything for
the government to have around. It doesn't usually require police services
and it does apply for welfare. It has no official vote for politicians to
worry about, it just sticks around and provides a services, making all the
voters happy for the services and jobs it produces. Government wise,
Businesses are good, People are bad. Remember that concept as being rule #1
in this game.

Now let's put this concept on the burner for a second and we'll get back to
it later. One thing that you are going to have to come to grips with is the
fact that you are screwed. You are about to lose about half your income and
it is most likely going to someone that doesn't deserve it and someone that
you really hate. Once this is done, you will lose the ability to afford an
attorney, and maybe even a car and a home. You are now officially a slave,
congratulations. Your credit rating is about to be ruined, since you won't
be able to afford these high payments, and you may even get a criminal
record once they throw you in prison a couple of times for having lost your
job (you were under stress, living in the street, etc.) and not paying your
'financial obligation' to your children. You are now scum and deserve no
mercy.

Yup, that's the way the Child Support game is played. And you were all for
Child Support laws until you found out the truth about it. They sure
tricked you, didn't they? Oh, btw. Remember those tax refunds you used to
get.. Forget about it.

Okay, now we need to figure out how to survive. And not only survive, I'm
going to show you how to get your money back from the thieves that took it
from you. I suggest you read all of this though, even if you disagree at
first, there are some very good concepts in here.

The first thing that you need in doing this is a skill of some sort. Doesn't
need to be much, but it would be nice if it made a good deal of money.
Carpentry, Auto Mechanics, Office Cleaning, Computers, Real Estate, just
look around and find what you need. Make a choice on the skill you wish to
use in this wonderful and legal plan.

If you already have the skill, then you are ahead of the game. You can skip
down this document a bit where we start talking about putting that skill to
work for you and making life work for you instead of against you. Then
again, you can expand that skill too, so you may want to read on.

First thing to realize is that since you are screwed, you essentially have
nothing to lose. Since you are eventually going to lose your credit rating,
you won't be able to afford a home or get an extravagant job or anything.
But since your credit rating is going potty anyways, use it.

First thing you need to do is go to college, expand your skill. You student
loans and grants do not count as income nor is it calculated in child
support. If anyone finds out you are studying, they will likely think that
is a good thing, a daddy trying to get ahead to pay more child support.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should you quit your job. But know this, the
colleges and universities let you keep the awesome amount of extra cash that
you have left over from the loans and grants that nearly everyone is offered
and given. This can be quite high sometimes, such as $6,000.00 a quarter.
Can anyone here use $6,000.00 to live off of, now that the government is
stealing the rest of your money? All of this, just to study. How nice.
You improve your life, get smart, and get money too.

But you have to pay it all back end the end, I hear you say. Right? Why,
is my answer to you. Why do you have to pay it all back. There are certain
concepts about student loans you need to be aware of:

1.. Your credit rating does not matter; you are guaranteed the loan no
matter the credit rating.
2.. The loan is guaranteed by the federal government, if you don't pay it,
they end up having to pay for it.
3.. The government totally screwed up your credit rating with this Child
Support scandal, how can they screw it up anymore if you end up not having
the funds to pay it?
4.. Student loans don't have to be paid back while you are going to
school.
5.. Student grants never have to be paid back at all.

Keep in mind that once you default on the loan however, you cannot apply for
student loans anymore. So use it up, if you think that might happen. Also,
regardless of what you borrow, if you finish college, you almost always get
more back through your new skill and degree. If I were you, I would just
simply go to school for the rest of my life and never worry about the loans,
you are on to a good thing here.

Now, you are getting your education, you have a little cash on the side, and
you are a little better off. It is important to remember, KEEP YOUR
JOB!!!!!!! You see, so long as they think they are robbing you into the
poor house, they'll leave you alone. Don't tell anyone about the extra cash
from the student loans or anything, just live and study and work a bit. I
know it is a little difficult to work and study, but it gets better.

Now, for the next step. Welfare. You are getting some of your money back
through the loans and stuff, but don't you think you deserve more? Here is
a tip for you. Although you have to admit to welfare that you are a student
and that you get money from them in being a student, "TITLE I" AID TO
STUDENTS DOES NOT COUNT AS INCOME IN THE WELFARE CALCULATIONS!!!! That
would be student loans and grants. Apply for welfare and food stamps and
any other benefits you can get. Make the government give you your money
back, after all, they are the ones that are trying to put you in the poor
house.

One thing you need to know about welfare and food stamps is that it
disqualifies you when you are studying. However, there are certain things
that re-qualify you regardless. I do not have the entire list, but I
remember that when I applied for food stamps, the thing that re-qualified me
was the fact that I was caring for a child less than 5 years of age. With
that, they cannot deny you your food stamps, even if you are studying.
There are other things on the list. I suggest doing an internet search on
it, if they end up denying you, to see how you can get un-denied. They'll
provide the Welfare Code number they are disqualifying you with, just look
it up on the internet and appeal.

Next step. Get laid off of work, collect unemployment. Most of you have an
imagination and can figure out how to get unemployment. Now, I know I told
you to keep your job, and that is an important concept. They may make
things a little hard on you too, but so long as you make payments and look a
little cooperative, they may turn their head for a short while. All they
want is the money, and so long as you are showing it, you should be okay.
Remember, you are living on welfare and student loans now. One good way to
get laid off is to get a job with a temp agency and wait for the 'temp job'
to expire. Then sorta make it difficult or undesirable for them to put you
on another temp job. It's up to you how you want to work this one out, but
it is another way to live on the government that began stealing from you to
begin with, and work a little less at it. In one job that I remember, a man
was employed through a temp agency by his brother, to clean out his garage
for a couple of weeks. It was a little costly, but he got more money from
the unemployment benefits in the end when the job was 'finished' and he was
laid off through no fault of his own.

Keep in mind two things about unemployment. You have to be laid off or lose
your job through 'no fault of your own' and you have to be actively seeking
unemployment. Sometimes, the geniuses at the unemployment office come up
with the concept that if you are studying full time, then you don't have any
time to be looking for a job, and they deny your benefits and you have to
appeal. If possible, I suggest losing your job just BEFORE classes start,
and then just say you are taking one class. After all, if you are taking
six classes, you are also taking one (and one more and one more, etc.).
Nothing is to say you didn't add the additional classes AFTER you answered
their question about how many classes you are taking. Also, to collect
unemployment benefits, you have to have money on account from previous jobs.

The other thing to remember about unemployment is they like to audit you to
see if you really are looking for work. Especially if they find you are
studying and they ask you that question directly. So.. Keep a log of all
those jobs you are applying for, and apply. Fortunately, most applying can
be done by the internet and by phone now days, so it isn't too bad. One
method would also be to establish membership at a union hiring hall, and
show up for roll call for work each day. Jobs of that sort are often
competitive, and if you aren't interested in working, sometimes the union
officials don't care; they just sign your unemployment book anyways.

Wow! So, now you are a smart man, and you are doing well. You just got
your college degree and the government paid you every step of the way. You
should thank them some day. But now what? Do you keep studying? Well,
that's a nice concept, but may not be necessary. Hopefully, you have been
attempting to improve yourself while you were studying, you got a few
internship and such like to improve your new education and skills. Now lets
go to work.

Keeping in mind the concepts I have just taught you to get a little extra
cash, your next move is to create a business that corresponds with your new
skills. Now, before I get into the concepts of running your business and
the great benefits of doing it, let me take you back in time a little..

Remember when you were little and you lived with mommy and daddy? Wasn't
that great? No worry about food, rent, car, living, billing, nothing. You
just played. If you did have a job, and some thief came along and stole
your check, you were just out a little party money. Mom and Dad would still
take care of you. Well, Mom and Dad aren't around anymore. So you have to
make a parent to take care of you.

Did you know that the most successful bank robbers had what they called a
'front man' who was responsible for setting up get away vehicles, renting
hotel rooms, and basically providing for the needs of the robbers so that
they wouldn't have to expose themselves? Well, that's what you are going to
need. You need a 'front' to take care of you. After you are taken care of,
it matters little what is stolen from you.

Did you know that some of the benefits that some businesses provide to some
of their more talented employees include things like:

a.. A company car
b.. Paid Meals
c.. A company credit card
d.. A place to live, with all utilities paid
e.. A cell phone
f.. Coverage of Travel Expenses, including car rentals, airfares, and
accommodations.

Wow, isn't that nice? Imagine a company taking care of you while you worked
for them. So long as they did that, you wouldn't have much more to worry
about, would you?

Below, is the rest of this article, but is actually something I wrote up
about a week ago. I suggest its outline for your new business and wish you
luck.

I write this in hopes that it will help someone keep from committing suicide
or having to live like a bum on the streets. It's no secret. The child
support system is out of control. Not only do they employ illegal tactics,
such as a constitutionally forbidden debtor's prison, but they also take you
to trial without providing you an attorney when you can't afford it.
Murderers are treated better.

California automatically takes 50% or more of your gross income (before
taxes) when you owe arrears. With taxes being about 20% for single men, you
can lose 70% or more of your income. On top of what they take, they can
force you to buy medical insurance too, and if they get really greedy (it
happens), they can put you in arrears so that you will continously owe owe
owe owe and owe, even after you have turned 50 and your children are away
and married. With the minimum wage at $5.35 an hour, people with 50% of
their income taken away would be living off of $107.00 per week BEFORE
taxes. Is it any wonder why so much child support is owed by unemployed
individuals, seeing as how they wouldn't even be able to afford a car or a
home, after paying just for something to eat that week.

What to do? The answer is actually easy to give, just not necessarily
always easy to implement. Unfortunately, it is easier for those with a
skill or talent than those without an education and degree. It is still
possible, just more difficult. For those that are working construction,
doing carpentry, electrical work, computer work, or just about any other
talent, you can probably get off a bit easier in some cases.

The first step is to form a corporation. Easier done than said, believe it
or not. You just have to know how to do it. Go on line and do a search for
your "Secretary of State" and remember to add your state name in that search
too. To file online can after cost as little as $25 in some states. It
would be best to have an address other than your own available and the name
of a friend willing to help you out to become the 'agent' for the
corporation or LLC. If you file an LLC, be sure to file with the IRS as an
S-Corporation, forms available on the IRS website. When forming a
corporation, you have to list the President, the Secretary, and the
Treasure.... you know, Uncle Bob, Cousin Jessie, and Mom (wink wink). You
don't have have to list the Vice President (wink wink wink).

Now, put everything you have and everything you have to pay in the company
name. Car, Home, Utilities, etc. Have the company pay it as a business
expense, and legally put down that you do business in your home. That will
assure you that you can now live in a decent home and have your bills paid.
The corporation is an entirely seperate entity (a completely different
person, who owes no child support) thus is safe from child support
deductions. Be sure to give yourself some good benefits, a company car, a
company credit card, etc. Sign an Employment Agreement that lists these
wonderful benefits, these are found for free on the internet. Be sure to
fill out an application for your company and have an employee file on hand.

Now, to prevent people from getting really ****ed off and investigating what
happened to your money, pay yourself through the business. If you get too
greedy and try to hide it all or nearly all of it, you'll **** someone off
enough to end up investigating how you are living and may even take your
business to court to contest its legitimacy. Arrange an account with the
unemployment insurance of your state, so it will be reported. Pay yourself
less than what you were being paid before. If you made $24 per hour, make
it $12 per hour. Keep the idea of the business a secret, tell nobody. This
is just a legitimate business with a legitimate employee paying legitimate
wages. Nobody needs to know anything else, especially that you mainly run
the thing. Just let them take from your check what they want, you have your
business to pay your bills for you now. After a couple of years, lower your
wage, if you made $12, pay yourself $9, then file for a deduction in court.
When the courts ask how much you get paid, and proof of such, you'll have it
available. So long as they believe you are working a legitimate job and
nobody has suspicions about anything else, you'll be fine. Just pay what
they say, and live on the company.

The hard part in all of this is convincing your employer to pay you through
your company. Depending on what you do and how big the company is, that
could be an issue. Some employers will jump at the chance because they no
longer have to pay your benefits, unemployment insurance, and taxes. Just
remember, they pay the company exactly what you were being paid before, you
pay yourself about half that through the company, even less later on.

The result... you now have more money to REALLY spend on your child (taking
him to the movies) rather than supporting your ex-wife's new car and new
husband.

A reply to this article:

It' a nice idea, but at the end of the day I still have to send them
$800/mth as ordered by the court. Anything less and the vultures haul you
in for contempt of court, I don't make much, but they don't care!

The answer to it was:

Keep in mind that the judges:

A) Prefer not to send you to jail. It begin to cost them money, and you
may lose your job... thus, they lose even more money in collection.
(remember, they get $1 from the federal government for each $1 they collect)

B) Are only supposed to hold you in contempt when they can show you are
making a deliberate attempt to not pay.

C) If it is possible that you may be sent to jail in any court session, you
are allowed to request and have an attorney appointed.

Now, according to Federal Law, your job is prohibited from taking out more
than a certain percentage of your pay (usually 50%). If the garnishment
goes over that amount, they have to file a report as to why they can't take
out more than that (he doesn't make that much, etc.) Also, if you are
working 40 hours a week, it would be hard to show that you are making a
deliberate attempt to not pay.

This is what I suggest....

First, start the company as I suggested. Then, lose your job. Make
arrangements to have them pay the company if you can, but just legally lose
the job. Remember, tell no one except the absolutely necessary about the
company. Next, file to have your payments reduced in court, due to the fact
that you are no longer employed (you can use an attorney here to do this).
Then, go out and apply for jobs like crazy. Everywhere that you apply, have
someone in Human Resources sign something saying that you were there
applying for a job, if you tell them it is for child support, they'll
usually understand.

Now, just before court, hire yourself through the company. Have your
company agent fill out a letter saying that you have been employed, you
start at such and such a date, and you will be making such and such an
amount. Remember to pay yourself less than what you made before, follow the
routine I set up in the previous posting. Have your company pay your bills
to make up the rest.

Now, its time for court. Bring some money with you. Apologize to the judge
for losing your job and falling a bit behind. Offer the money your brought.
Show him the list of people you applied to for jobs. Show him the letter
stating you have found employment. Oh, and by the way, "your honor". Since
we are here with a motion to reduce payments, just wanted to let you know I
am making less in this job than before. May be temporary, but I need some
help here, sir, until I can find something better.

I would be surprised if he threw you in jail, but if he did, it would give
good reason for having lost another job. Just start over again, same method
as outlined. If the judge wants you to come back for a re-evaluation to see
if you found a better job or not, give yourself a little raise and a
promotion in your company. No need for another job, sir judge, just got
promoted. No, not as much as before, but this job has lots of potential.
Just give me a jab at it, I'm sure I can make everyone happy here in no time
at all.

In conclusion, and last but not least. When you start paying yourself, be
sure to pay yourself an amount that qualifies you for welfare and food
stamps, and get your money back from the government that they stole from you
to begin with!!!

--
The Source For Premium Newsgroup Access
Great Speed, Great Retention